Selling collection

Reaction score
Hi.

I've not been in here for years but I'm now thinking of selling my collection to finance a new music production p.c.

I have mostly figures and vehicles from the vintage collection and other modern figures and vehicles.

Can anyone give me the best way to price each item up?

Thanks in advance

Reaction score
If you’re on Facebook the best thing to do is join some of the selling groups and have a look at recent sold prices on there for each item. Otherwise try eBay sold prices, but unless you’re selling on eBay I’d knock 10% give or take off. Another option would be to find a store that buys collections in bulk to sell on and see if they will make an offer. The advantage of that is you can sell in one mass bulk, the downside is you’ll get maybe 75% of the value as they’ll buy at a price they can make profit on.

Reaction score
In Demand Toys buy collections, they may be worth a punt:

Reaction score
The current market is a sellers market.
I sold all of my 12 backs in early 2021 and am sad as the price shy rocketed over the last 6 months.

If I still had them, I would put them on eBay for Auction with a small starting price and just watch the money roll in.

Sad for new collectors or younger kids trying to get into the hobby.

Reaction score
Interesting, I would have said it was a buyers market currently. Seen a lot of decent priced stuff failing to shift on some of the groups and prices dropping. I suppose it all depends what the item is though!