Selling Collection

Reaction score
I'm wondering if there are reputable Toy Collector stores in Colorado as I want to take my entire collection into a local store and see what is offered. I don't have time to sell each piece on Ebay or other online site. Any stores you have had good experience with?
Any suggestions appreciated.
Thanks - Meerkat154

Reaction score
Closest thing I know of around here would be All C's at 1250 SO. ABILENE ST. AURORA, CO 80012. PHONE 303-751-6882

Reaction score
I'm not totally positive, but last time I stopped by All C's they had moved into a smaller store (over by where Target used to be). They downsized to mostly comics... All I saw was a couple of GG statues and some picture cards?? Maybe they were re-modeling the older store... Or sell action figures and such online?

Its been about a year since I was in that store.

What does your collection focus in? Some Scummers might possibly be interested...

Reaction score
Have pretty much entire POF collection and it pains me to get rid of these items for various reasons. Have a few vintage items also.
-Kat

Reaction score
If you dont mind coming down to the Springs we have Toy Force which I've had great luck with.

Reaction score
Wow - did not see this reponse post until today

I will go down there this weekend if I can with all my items and see what gives.
Thanks!
Kat

Reaction score
What kind of store is Toy Force? Never seen it when I've been down there.

Good luck with your sale Kat. What kind of vintage items do you have?