Selling/buying G1 Megatron

Reaction score
I'd love to hear some thoughts on selling/buying a complete loose re-issue G1 Megs in the UK?

I could use the cash so am tempted to sell (I noticed a thread below about where I could potentially do this), but with ebay banning it's sale is it technically illegal to sell it at all now, has that affected the price/demand, and what are the chances of me being able to buy one back in a few years?

Thanks!

GNT

Reaction score
No harm in trying to sell it online, maybe a picture of him in robot mode might help.

I remember when Masterpiece Megs was online a few years back, people were having their auctions taken down so it might come to how you word it as wel. I always fear the post office would scan the package and think there's a gun inside :p

Reaction score
I'd love to hear some thoughts on selling/buying a complete loose re-issue G1 Megs in the UK?

I could use the cash so am tempted to sell (I noticed a thread below about where I could potentially do this), but with ebay banning it's sale is it technically illegal to sell it at all now, has that affected the price/demand, and what are the chances of me being able to buy one back in a few years?

Thanks!
i see lots of people selling re-issues all over ebay still??? a lot of them actually!