SEE UPDATE THREAD! Scheduling for Shifts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Re: Scheduling for Shifts to start in April

Anne, are you any closer to knowing whether it will be next week or the 30th when the scheduling emails will go out? Thank you.

Reaction score

JediFrances said:
Anne, are you any closer to knowing whether it will be next week or the 30th when the scheduling emails will go out? Thank you.
Nope. I really want Gen Con to publish a better event schedule. If we don't wait then we'll waste all kinds of time rearranging time slots and that's just not cool. sorry to make you all wait, but it's better in the long run.

Reaction score

Anne said:
JediFrances said:
Nope. I really want Gen Con to publish a better event schedule. If we don't wait then we'll waste all kinds of time rearranging time slots and that's just not cool. sorry to make you all wait, but it's better in the long run.
Oh I don't blame you for wanting to wait until GenCon comes out with a schedule. That makes total sense. I'm sure you'll keep us updated though on when the OPX shift scheduling will go out. I just wish that GenCon would give us some kind of idea on the schedule for C4

Reaction score

Same here. I would really like to be able to plan my volunteer shifts around everything else I want to get done at the con.

Reaction score

Yea, Gen Con gave me the 'ol "check the Star Wars site for info" response when I inquired.

Reaction score
Re: Scheduling for Shifts to start in late April

My son is 23yrs old and very much interested in volunteering. I have filled out a volunteer form for him already and I'll email you his name.
Thank you for your help. "Your The Best!!!"

Reaction score

I have no problems waiting for the schedule.... but for the convention....

Reaction score
GOH coupons - OP April schedule

I know the feeling. I've also been waiting 30 years to meet Mark Hamill! LOL! With two guests of honor pending, my fingers are crossed with hope.

May the Force be with all of us!

Reaction score
Re: GOH coupons - OP April schedule

How about Harrison Ford?? Come on Han Solo!! We just have to wait and see... whoever they will be, it will be great!

Reaction score

BlackPearl said:
I know the feeling. I've also been waiting 30 years to meet Mark Hamill! LOL! With two guests of honor pending, my fingers are crossed with hope.

Funny enough, out of every possible actor - even my pin up boy Hayden - It's Mark who would make my heart flutter

Anne - are smelling salts included in our 'volunteer package'?

Reaction score

DarthBreezy said:
are smelling salts included in our 'volunteer package'?
Hmmm, no, but good item to add to my first aid kit.

Reaction score

Well, I was going to bring tea but a personal pack might not be a bad thing!

Reaction score

BlackPearl said:

I would love to see Mark again he is a one of a kind, I was at his official site and said he would not be at CIV or Celebration Europe. I would like to see him show up for the 30th party even if it was just for a pannel and for a couple hours.

Reaction score

psxjedi76 said:
I would love to see Mark again he is a one of a kind, I was at his official site and said he would not be at CIV or Celebration Europe.
Have you checked lately? It says "At this Time" - before it was pretty much a "Definitely not".

Of course that just cracks open the door that Mark Could - microscopically - chance - there - of- but still better than "not on your life fanboy!"

I Do hope that our two - three - potential as yet to be announced GOH can make it, but if not, we're still going to Rock the LA convention center!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.