See Two E Two 2013

Reaction score
I forgot about rebelscum. I want to go to C2E2 but only so I can check out the Nerd City booth. Not sure if it's worth it to drag my family along!

Reaction score
I honestly don't know much about them: Nerd City but since Hasbro dropped the ball late last year I've ventured into other toy lines MOTUC, OMFG, Warlords of Wor, Glyos, etc. and the Nerd City booth is going to have some cool exclusives...but justifying the trip and entrance for one booth is difficult!

Reaction score
If you are going just to see that one booth, then it wouldn't be worth it in my opinion. Even if it was just you going without your family.

Reaction score
Thanks for the insight and it pretty much confirms my feelings that one booth + people watching are not justification enough to go...but the exclusives, THE EXCLUSIVES!!

Reaction score
Just under a week before C2E2. If everybody wants to go down together, we should come up with a plan. I am pretty sure Myself, Kenbenobi, and JTKenobi are taking the train down from Kenosha. If anybody else wants to go with us, let us know.

Reaction score
Just under a week before C2E2. If everybody wants to go down together, we should come up with a plan. I am pretty sure Myself, Kenbenobi, and JTKenobi are taking the train down from Kenosha. If anybody else wants to go with us, let us know.
Me to. :)

Reaction score
smarlinfan mentioned this via email, but I figured I'd spread the (bad) word:
Fellow C2E2-goers:
Adam West now shows as canceled.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Was a decent show. I went two days. Saw lots of celebrities and got photos. Saw the Batman panel, which was cool. Burt Ward told some great stories, and Julie Newmar was very funny. Tom and I both won prizes in the sandtroopers.com raffle. Unfortunately we didn't win the huge prizes, but we won stuff we didn't already own, and 100% of the proceeds went to charity, so I give sandtroopers.com props for that! They're a stand-up group! I wore their t-shirt proudly yesterday... Nice to see Greg and son at the show, as well as Tom, JT, and smarlinfan. I think that was all of the CHG contingent. Most of us were wearing our CHG shirts on Saturday, so we totally represented!

Previews was giving away some Star Wars swag yesterday. But the dude running it insisted that I already signed up, so we wouldn't let me get anything! The funny thing is I truly didn't! I was waiting for them to have good swag. So I'd check by there from time to time, but never ever signed up. When he finally had the good stuff, he shot me down! ARGH!!!

Last edited:
Reaction score
C2E2 was very fun. I had a great time. It grew a lot compared to last year. I bought my very first vintage Droids figure at C2E2: Uncle Gundy!

Reaction score
C2E2 was very fun. I had a great time. It grew a lot compared to last year. I bought my very first vintage Droids figure at C2E2: Uncle Gundy!
Did you know that the place where you considered buying those two carded Droids figures was the Toy Hunter's store? I didn't realize it til yesterday, when I saw that Jordan guy there...