See-Threepio (C-3P0) - VC06

Reaction score
I would like one from this line but may just pick up an earlier version. I'm looking at maybe getting the OTC version...does anyone know if the VOTC version has knee joints?

Found my answer and no it does not have articulation in the knees.
Don't even bother with the VOTC version mate.

That version sucks dogs b@lls, its horrible! :disgusted:

Last edited:
Reaction score
I would like one from this line but may just pick up an earlier version. I'm looking at maybe getting the OTC version...does anyone know if the VOTC version has knee joints? Found my answer and no it does not have articulation in the knees.
This one has knee joints though the sculpt isn't as nice. You're looking for loose I take it?
http://www.rebelscum.com/tsc042c3po.asp

I bought a second one, again for cheap cause it was missing the face plate, and then bought a replacement face from china for $6 on ebay.

Reaction score
Wow, I can't believe how expensive this one has become! I've been sitting on one forever because I couldn't seem to sell it. Its loose but if anyone wants it lmk

Reaction score
I bought this figure through a set of 4 figures cos I wanted the other 3...
& thought to myself:
"What am I gonna do with this...??"

After further inspection & research online, I found this fella is worth more than the set of 4 figures combined!

Overall, this figure is 'OK' for me... the only issue I have is its 'Chrome-less' Gold colour.

Reaction score
Bought this figure from a seller on Amazon at a decent (but still pricey) price compared to some of the $99 listings I've seen. Also bought General Grievous from the same seller a couple days later. Got the GG in a few days but Threepio never came. USPS tracking never got past the "package has left seller facility" status. Seller said Post Office couldn't trace it so refunded my money. Just my luck. I've got to get one of these guys!

Reaction score
That sucks. I still prefer a few older C3PO figures from a couple of older lines. The Vintage Collection C3po on Amazon is too pricey for me. Nice decent figure but it's just not THE C3PO for me

Reaction score
Bought this figure from a seller on Amazon at a decent (but still pricey) price compared to some of the $99 listings I've seen. Also bought General Grievous from the same seller a couple days later. Got the GG in a few days but Threepio never came. USPS tracking never got past the "package has left seller facility" status. Seller said Post Office couldn't trace it so refunded my money. Just my luck. I've got to get one of these guys!
hope you get one, looks very nice in a stand

Reaction score
I got lucky and got him loose at a comic store's 50% off sale for $9 + tax so that is a good price for me, too bad I never sprung for him MOC when he was a pegwarmer at a local Wal Mart...

Reaction score
I got lucky and got him loose at a comic store's 50% off sale for $9 + tax so that is a good price for me, too bad I never sprung for him MOC when he was a pegwarmer at a local Wal Mart...
wow, thats a fair price indeed

Reaction score
Finally got around to swapping the arms on my C-3PO, it was a pain in the butt but I do like it even better now.

Reaction score
Does anyone have links to the picture of the original slideshow Threepio?.I'd still love to see that version.

Reaction score
awesome. Thanks very much. I'd love this version.
I'd love the second Utai and Dalmatian Ewok as well. In fact I really want some all new goodness.

Reaction score
This is obviously the best C-3PO sculpt Hasbro has ever done. All future C-3POs should be based on this superior sculpt. The sculpt is iconic.

Reaction score
If they had vac-metallized it...
Also agree, or if Hasbro could have used the Disney droid factory protocol droid version (vac metallized or not), that would have been nice.

I just hope he's on a "Star Wars" card, so that eventually I can have a nice display of the original ANH action figure cardbacks. I'd still need a Kenobi, as I never got the VOTC one, and I think "Death Squad Commander." But for 3PO, I can always open it up with an X-acto and swap in a Disney version 3PO for in-card display.

Reaction score
I've always loved the 3PO with Ewok throne, it sported vac-metal, great likeness / proportions, and had a useful accessory.

I have this repacked sculpt as well, but its nowhere near as nice as that old Saga figure. If Hasbro wants to get longtime collectors to buy another version of him, they'll need to do much better.

Reaction score
I've always loved the 3PO with Ewok throne, it sported vac-metal, great likeness / proportions, and had a useful accessory.

I have this repacked sculpt as well, but its nowhere near as nice as that old Saga figure. If Hasbro wants to get longtime collectors to buy another version of him, they'll need to do much better.
I forgot about that one, he was probably the last best vac-metal 3PO to be released. If Hasbro could tweak that mold a little and add just a little more articulation, it could be the best 3¾" 3PO.

Reaction score
I can't believe of all the choices they're going with a straight repack. They made 3 mistakes with this figure:

1) Releasing it the first time
2) Releasing it a second time as Triple Zero
3) Releasing it a third time.

JVM

Reaction score
I could be persuaded to buy another one of these as I lost one of the panels to my existing one. It'd be nice if they tweaked that feature a bit. It

Reaction score
Also agree, or if Hasbro could have used the Disney droid factory protocol droid version (vac metallized or not), that would have been nice.
The BAD protocol droid mold is their best mold and it just drives me insane that Hasbro hasn't released 3PO with that mold.

Reactions: JVM