Second Sister Inquisitor - Fallen Order - #95

GNT

Reaction score
***Possible spoilers in this thread***

No pictures of this figure yet but there is rumours of a Second Sister Inquisitor figure from the upcoming Fallen Order video game. Anyone excited about this character being made?

What does everyone want to see with this release?

Reaction score
I'm in for this figure although it's a shame we won't her 7th sibling variant to go with her,lol

Reaction score
I wonder if Graphite is a reference to the material of the figure - why else mention it? With the announcement of phasing out plastic packaging ...

GNT

Reaction score
Looks good so far, need to see a few more pictures of her.

Reaction score
Looks freakin' AWESOME. Definitely already excited for this figure.
Still kind of wish big capes like this were made of cloth though.

Reaction score
Yeah, I was originally disappointed about not getting an alternate head sculpt. But then realized this isn't the Sister I thought it was. lol

Since this look was already released once, i kind of wished that it had been Ninth Sister, or even Tenth Brother. But since this is based on a Game Character, they have to with it.

Reaction score
Hopefully I can cut that Tron Disk off the Saber without losing structural integrity. To me it just looks cumbersome.

Other than that she looks pretty good!

Reaction score
So are the pics at the top of the page in the black box a cabronated edition? It looks like the clothes are silver, where as this one at the bottom looks black. I do not like the silver clothing so hoping they aren't all like that, would hate to have to repaint the entire figure right out of the box.

Reaction score
So are the pics at the top of the page in the black box a cabronated edition? It looks like the clothes are silver, where as this one at the bottom looks black. I do not like the silver clothing so hoping they aren't all like that, would hate to have to repaint the entire figure right out of the box.
As I've understood it,

White box: "First edition" - the figure is regular, just in white box and will be released in black box too (but without it being a first ediiton)
Shiny/metallic box, no matter the base color: "Carbonized version" - the figure is also shiny/metallic in appearance, even on parts that are seemingly cloth.

Reaction score
THese are the Carbonized versions:

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply Oofa! Really glad to see that there are in fact two version of the Inquisitor. I really like the design of that figure but was afraid they had chosen to make her outfit silver and that just didn't look good to me. I must say I don't see what the point is of these carbon figures, I seems a rather odd gimmick. The Sith Trooper perhaps looks ok but the others just kinda look like bad customs, at least it means I won't have to be trying to chase down exclusives this year since none of the stores here seem to stock figures anymore.

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply Oofa! Really glad to see that there are in fact two version of the Inquisitor. I really like the design of that figure but was afraid they had chosen to make her outfit silver and that just didn't look good to me. I must say I don't see what the point is of these carbon figures, I seems a rather odd gimmick. The Sith Trooper perhaps looks ok but the others just kinda look like bad customs, at least it means I won't have to be trying to chase down exclusives this year since none of the stores here seem to stock figures anymore.
It's a very odd choice, Jayson over at Yakface possibly said it best:
"[FONT=&quot]This is all very Funko like with multiple color variants, "gold" figures, and now mystery boxes?"[/FONT]

Reaction score
Mystery boxes? I haven't been following recent developments as much as I would have liked, my computer was in the repair show for three weeks and I only recently got it back. Are these some kind of thing with a sealed box and you don't know what figure is inside until you open it?

Reaction score
Mystery boxes? I haven't been following recent developments as much as I would have liked, my computer was in the repair show for three weeks and I only recently got it back. Are these some kind of thing with a sealed box and you don't know what figure is inside until you open it?
Yup. You got a mystery figure, shirt, hat, pin or some such combination of rubbish. Ridiculous idea unless they’re gonna offer some kinda brand new exclusive cool figures. Never gonna happen

Reaction score
Copied from yakface...
Update 2: Box includes a Mystery figure, a hat, a pin, and a comic book and the box has a First Order sigil on the back.

Reaction score
It's something along those lines yes - nobody knows much about it except: $39.99, Box includes a Mystery figure, a hat, a pin, and a comic book and the box has a First Order sigil on the back.
And I saw a photo of the side of the box on Facebook.

Reaction score
Copied from yakface...
Update 2: Box includes a Mystery figure, a hat, a pin, and a comic book and the box has a First Order sigil on the back.
Definitely gonna be a “Mystery” black series. It’s probably gonna be Rose or Zuvio that never sold or the ever so sought after Carbonized DJ haha

Reaction score
Do you you have a link?

It's something along those lines yes - nobody knows much about it except: $39.99, Box includes a Mystery figure, a hat, a pin, and a comic book and the box has a First Order sigil on the back.
And I saw a photo of the side of the box on Facebook.

Reaction score
It is a gamble because there are 3 different figures in these boxes. First is George Lucas with swappable heads one is a look of disgust and the other is crying. One is a Kathleen Kennedy with a t shirt that says I cant be fired I'm the token Disney female in power. And the third is a Bob Iger that says see we got your money blindly...again then it laughs at you. No way I'm buyinag this and opening it unless someone opens theirs first.

Reaction score
um, mystery box? Yeah no thanks, I'm not about to spend this kind of Money on a mystery. lol $2.99 mystery bags are one thing, but a $20+ mystery figure?

THese are the Carbonized versions:
Now that you mention it. Since Hasbro want to go plastic free soon, why not just package the figure in Carbonite form?
Though we'd no longer get a window box. :\

Reaction score
Man this worries the hell out of me. Imagine the mystery box has a choice of three different figures, two of them are repacks of boring figures and one is something new that tons of people will want and possibly even an army builder like the AT-ST Driver or Imperial Gunner. Now imagine they come as a case of five with two each of the repack figures and one of the new one, so it will be virtually impossible to army build the figure, and could cost the price of several duds just to get the new figure one time. Then of course you will have repackers who buy a case, take out the new figure and replace it with some crap and return them. I really hope I am wrong but "I have a bad feeling about this."

Reaction score
um, mystery box? Yeah no thanks, I'm not about to spend this kind of Money on a mystery. lol $2.99 mystery bags are one thing, but a $20+ mystery figure?

Now that you mention it. Since Hasbro want to go plastic free soon, why not just package the figure in Carbonite form?
Though we'd no longer get a window box. :\
It's acutally $39.99 :) and you get a hat too, and a pin!! /Sarcasm - unless that is an Imperial officer cap... but I'm sure it's not.
We want pins, varied boxes Hasbro! And hats! And we don't want to know what we pay for, until we have it.

Man this worries the hell out of me. Imagine the mystery box has a choice of three different figures, two of them are repacks of boring figures and one is something new that tons of people will want and possibly even an army builder like the AT-ST Driver or Imperial Gunner. Now imagine they come as a case of five with two each of the repack figures and one of the new one, so it will be virtually impossible to army build the figure, and could cost the price of several duds just to get the new figure one time. Then of course you will have repackers who buy a case, take out the new figure and replace it with some crap and return them. I really hope I am wrong but "I have a bad feeling about this."
You know, when reading that I thought: That's not unlike them to go that way. I get instant call backs to my childhood with collecting soccer stickers for a collector's book during the world cup in Mexico etc. ... you'd always end up with lots of the same players that everyone else had and no one really wanted, except for the one. And like for every 5-10 purchases of cards/stickers (packed in 4-5 a pack) you maybe got a rare/semi-rare one.

Seen from a business pov, it's smart.
Seen from our side.. well, they sort of did something like it with the Galaxy's Edge packs with Mountain Trooper, Mouse droid and Hondo. Only we know what's in those packs.

Reaction score
The Gamestop website was a bit crazy, had to order twice, but only received one confirmation for the Carbonized version. I'll have to keep an eye on the charges in case two go thru.

Reaction score
$37 and change after shipping and taxes. Yikes! Will have to chance an in-store visit.

Reaction score
Got one! Thanks for the heads up! I added an exclusive Nick Fury POP for $15 to get the free shipping.

Reaction score
yeah I almost added her to cart, but just wasn't feeling it at purchase time. Decided to wait her out a bit.