Second Chance At Regal Robot's Holochess Replica Figures

Jobi-Wan

Staff member
Reaction score
Greetings, Rebelscum! Our friends at Regal Robot have let us know that their previously sold out Holochess Prop Replica 2-packs aren't quite as sold out as we were led to believe. From Regal Robot:

Update, July 2022 – We recently completed shipping all Holochess orders and we’ve got just a handful of extras for each of these 2-packs (including the body-slam). If you have any interest in any of these, NOW IS THE TIME to hit that waitlist button – PLEASE USE THE (WAITLIST) BUTTON TO EMAIL US TO POSSIBLY SECURE ONE – THANK YOU TO ALL OF THE FANS WHO’VE BROUGHT HOME THESE INCREDIBLE REPLICA SETS!

There you have it guys! If you want to add these limited edition replicas to your collection, head over to Regal Robot
and click the Waitlist button to see if you can get the some of the leftover stock.

What do you think about these replica figures from Regal Robot? Sound off below!

Check out Rebelscum.com merch!
https://www.RebelscumShop.com

I couldn't do one, even though Body-Slam is pretty sweet but he is most expensive, and 3600 for whole gang is not in my budget. I'd need a real playable holochess board for that

Back