Seattle vintage toy stores?

Reaction score
Hi I'm a California guy, heading through Seattle area next month on vacation. I'm always on the hunt for vintage Star Wars can anyone recommend some good spots to check out?

Reaction score
There is Golden Age in Pike Place Market. Put their prices are insanely high.

If you're willing to travel out of the city, I know of two other places south.

Reaction score
There is Golden Age in Pike Place Market. Put their prices are insanely high.

If you're willing to travel out of the city, I know of two other places south.
Yes please I'm traveling up from California and going into Canada so anything on the way I'd like to check it out thanks

Reaction score
In Aberdeen, WA there is a store called Sucher & Sons Star Wars Shop. I've never been there, but I've heard it's pretty good.

Sucher & Sons Star Wars Shop - Aberdeen, WA

In Tacoma/Spanaway is The Toy Stable located at 2917 Military Rd E, Tacoma, WA 98445.

Lynne's Toy Stable

They have a good rotating assortment of vintage stuff. I haven't been there in several years for the simple fact that I know they clean our the local stores of popular Star Wars items and then resell them for 2-3 times the MSRP. Lynne who owns the shop is very nice though.

Reaction score
If you're going to Canada then Bobokhan in Everett is a must. Place is almost a museum with the amazing items across many lines, friendly staff and fair prices. Plus it's right by the freeway so not far off your route.

Reaction score
The Toy Stable is really cool, especially if you like other 70's and 80's toys. There is also, NorthWest-Toyz , they are fairly small store located in a strip mall about 5 mins away from Toy Stable. I would recommend going here if you plan to go to the Toy Stable.

If you are driving up I-5 from CA to WA you'll pass through Portland, OR. You should go to Billy Galaxy in Portland.

Have fun,
John