Seattle Store Reports Part 17

Reaction score
Lake City Fred Meyers. Found Rey w/ Speeder Combo set at Fred Meyer priced at $12.49 as of Saturday at least. 10% coupon was available too. Also saw the new Falcon for $74.99 at Fred Meyers too.

Reaction score
Has anyone seen signs of any new figures of any kind recently? Black series, neca, wwe? I feel like the Seattle area is always way behind or never sees some things at all compared to other parts of the country. Is it just me?

Reaction score
I have not seen anything in Star wars other than some new 5Poa figures (Han, Rey). NECA I have seen the deluxe Stitches figure as well as the Arthas wave of HotS. I saw Ultimate T2 Sarah Conner in Tacoma TRU, but only one and it had bad paint aps.

Reaction score
is anyone still looking for a black series Phasma? I have a couple of extras and I just want what I paid for them, which was $23.90 with tax. If interested send me a PM and we can set something up.

Reaction score
Finally found some new stuff! Found the force awakens Han Solo wave. Picked up Han, but of the probably four cases worth of figures I found, all the jango fetts were gone, bummer. They also had about twenty flame troopers if anyone's looking for one. I found all this stuff at the alderwood toysrus.

Reaction score
Northgate Target still has a Sidon/Quiggold pack and a 6" Pilot Poe as of 3 PM today if anyone is still looking. Haven't seen any new 3.75" singles there since the Han/Hassk wave two weeks ago.

Reaction score
Bremerton and Poulsbo both had the Nein Numb wave of 5poa figures. Silverdale Target also had that wave, plus a black series Jango and a few of the Funko target exclusive Finns.

Reaction score
Northgate Target had two 6" Flametroopers, a 6" Han Solo, a couple of BAW Finn Stormtroopers, a Hassk Thug, and a couple of Snap/Snowtrooper 2 packs earlier today.

Reaction score
Northgate Target had 6 of the 12" Droid 3-packs in the movie section, and a 6" Guavian Enforcer on an endcap in the toy section earlier today.

Reaction score
6" Jango and 6" TFA Han were on the endcap at Northgate Target at 7 PM this evening.

Reaction score
I found the cardboard shipper/display at Northgate Target, on the second floor near the checkstands. All the new 3.75" figures were gone by the time I got there this afternoon, but there was still a 6" Jango.

Reaction score
So I find myself in Guam for a couple o weeks an go to the worlds biggest Kmart. What do I find about 30 Black series Kylo Starkiller base. Never saw those in Tacoma oh well.

Reaction score
Starting to see the Quigold and Snap Wexley 2-packs in both Target and Walmarts. Also the Federal Way Walmart has Black series Finn, Chewie, Luke and Endor Han at least as of yesterday.

Reaction score
I don't collect 6", so I left them all, but they had Wave 6 (Kanan, Han, Ahsoka, Snowtrooper and Tatooine Luke) at the Marysville (Smokey Point) Target last night.

Reaction score
Northgate Target had 3 of the Takodana packs on the shelf earlier this afternoon.

Reaction score
Saw the Takodana packs at Target Federal way. Also managed to grab a Funko Pop Vinyl Rey for 6.99 at Bartell Drugs, they also had Finn, Poe, Kylo for that price.

Reaction score
Long time with no posting going on. Still no sign of the Phasma wave of 3 3/4 black series. However, Bremerton and Poulsbo Walmarts have lowered the price to 10.83 each.

Reaction score
Found a lone Phasma Black Series 3.75" figure at the Everett Walmart near TRU (the smaller store) a few weeks ago and found a singular set at the Bellingham Walmart earlier this week.

Reaction score
Got a Tie Striker at Kirkland Fred Meyer - 2 left.. They also had the electronic stormtrooper.

The Bothell Fred's had two Tie Strikers.

Reaction score
Got the first R1 4" figure wave at one of the Bellingham Fred's @$9 each. They also have the Death Trooper voice changer helmet @$40.

Reaction score
The Factoria Walmart has the 4" black series Jyn and Death Trooper (2 each). They also have Asohka and an ERG.

Reaction score
Bremerton Walmart also got the JYn Erso wave in. They also got a Phasma case earlier in the week. When I left the store you could get Phasma, Han, Leia, Ackbar, Ahsoka, ERG or Lando still.

Reaction score
The Bellevue TRU has plenty of TBS6 Hovertank Pilot exclusives (like 20).

Last edited:
Reaction score
University Village QFC has the TBS 6" Ahsoka/Luke/Jango wave on a shelf with their Christmas items.

Reaction score
Is there that much to report anymore? There are too few products that seem to really interest most of us.

SPeaking of product, I actually found some today. Bremerton Walmart got in more of the Jyn Erso 3.75 black series wave and some cases of the Phasma wave. Any figure from those waves you want is still there.
Even better Poulsbo got several cases of the 3.75 black series wave with the Scarif trooper and Cassian.

Bremerton Walmart also has the 6in black Series exclusive Scarif commander.

Reaction score
Everett TRU has two AT-ACTs.

Everett Walmart on 99 has three 4" Black Series Cassian and two ERGs.

Lynnwood TRU has six 6" Black Series droid 3-packs.

Last edited:
Reaction score
If anyone is looking for the 4" exclusive Walmart Black Series Scarif Trooper or Cassian, the Everett Walmart (the small one near TRU) has at least 3 of each.

Last edited:
Reaction score
If anybody needs the new 6 inch Black Series wave with Royal Guard. I have a case that I ordered awhile back and have no interest in it. Basically selling on what I paid for it. Pm me.

Reaction score
I picked up a Ski Speeder (5 left), Rathtar (2 left) and the Probe Droid from TLJ at Totem Lake Fred's. Got the Luke/Rey, Boba/Bossk and Kylo/Snoke, and Finn Hot wheels at Lynnwood Fred Meyer on 196th (some are left). Finally, the Royal Guard 6" wave is at Overlake Fred Meyer.

Reaction score
I found a case worth of the new black series 3 3/4 figures on the pegs at Bremerton, Walmart. They were not in the system, but a manager overrode it and I got them. So check your stores, but expect problems purchasing.

Reaction score
So far only grabbed the newest Hot Wheels(Republic Cruiser, Luke's Landspeeder, Anakins Starfighter) at the Puyallup Walmart

Reaction score
Check your Walmarts tomorrow. I found a case of Vintage collection wave 2 tonight in Lacey. i bought the new figures and left the rest.

Reaction score
I found a wave 3 case of Vintage Collection at Bremerton Walmart. So they are now hitting WA. Also I found a black series Tobias Beckett.