Seattle Store Reports Part 17

Reaction score
Did anyone find any new black series figures or the 6 inch ?
Walmarts in Auburn and Bonny Lake got Han Solo Hoth with tauntaun at full price. I think I missed that one at a Target in Puyallup this morning. Some same targets and tru stores got TBS 3 3/4 last weekend, and Puyallup target and Bonny Lake Target had the Emperor wave of BS6 last Monday. Bonny Lake Target still has the Emperor wave as of yesterday. I am looking for better paint apps on the Luke. I have only seen Dutch, stormtrooper, and Chewbacca BS3 3/4 in the wild so far that was at Puyallup tru last Monday.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Walmarts in Auburn and Bonny Lake got Han Solo Hoth with tauntaun at full price. I think I missed that one at a Target in Puyallup this morning. Some same targets and tru stores got TBS 3 3/4 last weekend, and Puyallup target and Bonny Lake Target had the Emperor wave of BS6 last Monday. Bonny Lake Target still has the Emperor wave as of yesterday. I am looking for better paint apps on the Luke. I have only seen Dutch, stormtrooper, and Chewbacca BS3 3/4 in the wild so far that was at Puyallup tru last Monday.
Thanks fettman for the updates. Its been like 7 years since i last went toy hunting for any Star Wars stuff. Great to be back on the hunt.

Reaction score
Yeah Fred Meyer is a good place to hit. The Fred Meyer on 19th in Tacoma had the whole wave (minus Chewbacca). I also saw 3 Wolffes at Target in Tacoma and 3 Rexes at the Target in Gig Harbor.

Reaction score
The Redmond Target has the second wave of Hot Wheels Ships (Tie, X-Wing, Vulture Droid).

Reaction score
Keep an eye on Fred Meyer. They clearanced all star wars in Bremerton. 50% off the clearance price. So less than $4 a figure. There are no Black Series figures in Bremerton anymore.

Reaction score
Seattle Fred Meyers had clearance sales this week also. Greenwood, Lake City and Ballard stores had no TBS or MS. I saw one SL AT-AT Driver at Greenwood and a bunch of SL Plo Koons at Greenwood and Lake City.

Reaction score
The Everett Walmart (near Home Depot) has the new SW shippers. I left a few sets of the new HW cars (Boba, C-3PO, Chopper, Inquisitor) and two sets of the 4" figures (C-3PO, Jawas, Han in Carbonite, etc.).

Last edited:
Reaction score
The Redmond Target has 4 of the exclusive non-Sphero BB-8s. They also have a few Poe X-Wings.

Reaction score
Multiple Fred Meyers have remnants of the 6" wave 2 figures. I snagged 6" Phasma and Trooper at Kirkland Fred Meyer. The Overlake and Redmond Fred Meyers still have 6 Troopers.

Reaction score
Silverdale TRU had the Black Series 6inch Force Awakens Tie fighter today. Also some restock of basic Force Awakens figures. No wave 2 of black series 6inch though.

Reaction score
Bellevue TRU had the 6" black FA Snowtrooper this morning. Snagged 2, but I'm sure they're long gone now as they only had 6.

Reaction score
Fred Meyers is starting getting the Falcon @$150 with 10% off. Check all around as some have them in the holiday toy section, and others are high on shelves not near the SW section. Saw two in Bellingham and snagged one/left one in Overlake.

Reaction score
If anyone is a Funko pop vinyl collector, Walmart in Bremerton had the exclusive Jabba/Slave Leia in stock.

Reaction score
If anyone is still looking for the tru snowtrooper, the Everett store had 7 left after I grabbed mine, as of about noon today.

Reaction score
Another find tonight. If anyone collects Build-A-Bear stuff they have several new Star Wars outfits on their site. They have costumes for Finn, Poe, Rey, Kylo Ren and Boba Fett.

Reaction score
BTW, if anyone needs one of the two packs with Zebb/Chopper or Vader/Ashoka, let me know. I am asking for cost. So $14.99 plus tax. I will be at the Jet City comic show on Sunday the 1st.

Reaction score
Fred Meyers is starting getting the Falcon @$150 with 10% off. Check all around as some have them in the holiday toy section, and others are high on shelves not near the SW section. Saw two in Bellingham and snagged one/left one in Overlake.
Redmond Fred Meyer had two of these on the floor under the tables by the toy aisles. While they didn't have a price tag for it.. this is $150?! That seems rather steep for a playset with three figures (I'm being generous calling BB8 a full figure).

Also, my Black Series tie fighter arrived from Amazon. As Amazon has had issues shipping big box items in the past - remember the Boba Fett deco big Slave-1s that had shipping labels put on the box? I will say this was shipped very well. Box comes inside a shipping sleeve box of rigid cardboard (no packing between item box and Hasbro box and then comes inside a very rigid Amazon cardboard box. So if you're looking for a minty box, your chances are pretty good.

Reaction score
Fred Meyer has all SW stuff at 25% off. The Falcon is now $112.50. And don't forget the extra 10% coupon to save on the tax.

The X Wing and Tie Fighter and everything else also qualifies.

Last edited:
Reaction score
The Factoria Target has an opener 6" Tie Fighter (25% off ends today) and the 6" Poe/Riot Stormtrooper 2-packs. The Bellevue TRU has a couple of the BB8 and Unker Thugs two packs.

Reaction score
Did anybody get lucky and got the black series battlefront shock troopers from walmart. Seems like they only went to Auburn?

Reaction score
I haven't seen any battlefront troopers which is frustrating. Too many exclusives to hunt down, most of which next to impossible to order online. Bah! Hopefully more will turn up soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Keep your eye on Walmart.com - the Shock Trooper should show there soon. I snagged the exclusive Resistance X-Wing and had it shipped to the local store.

Reaction score
I found the new armor up Phasma and Poe at Silverdale TRU today. Gee, an exclusive toy in the actual store? What a concept. Walmart can learn from TRU.

Reaction score
Check your Walmarts. I found wave 3 of 3.75 black series and the Battlefront Shocktrooper in Bremerton.

Reaction score
Bremerton Walmart has 1 each of 3.75 black series, Poe, Finn and Rey. Also a couple of Shocktroopers and the unmasked Poe Funko exclusive.

Reaction score
Just picked up 6" Black series Tie pilot and Snowtrooper at Port Orchard Walmart. There was Hux and Atsy there also and 2 or 3 more Snowtroopers and Tie pilots.