Seattle Store Reports Part 17

Reaction score
I didn't buy any of the 3-3/4 but if I remember correctly they were $10.99.
Thanks for the heads up. I checked my 2 local stores and I found a Yoda. He was $10.49. I also saw the new 6inch Sandtrooper. I did not see the 6inch Fett though.

Reaction score
For anybody thinking about adding that new Wal-Mart across from the Everett Mall to their rounds, don't bother. They don't carry Star Wars toys. Not even a section for it in the toy aisles.:confused:

Reaction score
Anybody been into a K-Mart lately and seen the Shadows of the Darkside vehicle two-packs in the area? I'm searching for the Mandolarian Shuttle and the Jedi Turbo Speeder.

Reaction score
Everett tru has a couple cases of the dagobah luke wave, think there was at least one of each figure there this afternoon. And they had six, 6 inch biker scout/speeder bikes and 3 jabbas.

Reaction score
I found the 4" Black Series wave 5 at the Totem Lake Fred Meyer this morning. The Lynnwood TRU has the exclusive Rebels Jedi Reveal and the Death Star Hot Wheels set with the X-Wing car. The Lynnwood Walmart has a shipper with 31" Jakks Pacific Rebels Stormtroopers.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I snagged the Rebels ships (AT-DP) at the Bellevue TRU this morning. They also have the X-Wing Hot Wheels set.

Reaction score
Was shocked, amazed and ecstatic to find Jabba's Skiff Guard and Ree-Yees at Bellevue TRU. As I've been forced to get my figures online, I have to say that aside from special releases, i.e. midnight madness and the big Millenium Falcon, this is the first time in many years that I've just found a figure I'm looking for in the wild. None remain as of 2:30

Reaction score
Bremerton Fred Meyer had the 4" black series Toryn Farr wave too. Real nice they had them since they were buy 2 get one free and there is a 10% off coupon too. $6.51 a figure? Heck yes.

Reaction score
Got a Chewbacca Hot Wheels car at Factoria Walmart. They still have single carded Vader, Chebacca, Yoda, Luke and R2-D2.

Last edited:
Reaction score
In Kansas, seeing the Hot Wheels in TRU for $3.99. What is MSRP on these? Is $3.99 a good price or TRU mark-up price?

Thanks,

Jim

Reaction score
Looks like we got a ton of the Prototype Fett in the Walgreens in Bremerton. The one near WalMart has 7 still and I assume the store on Wheaton Way has a bunch too. If anyone is looking for them I will be heading towards Southcenter this weekend and can pick some up for cost. Just let me know.

Edit: Also the Bremerton Fred Meyer has a bunch of the Bastila Shan wave of the 3.75 Black series. I can do the same for it.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Looks like we got a ton of the Prototype Fett in the Walgreens in Bremerton. The one near WalMart has 7 still and I assume the store on Wheaton Way has a bunch too. If anyone is looking for them I will be heading towards Southcenter this weekend and can pick some up for cost. Just let me know.

Edit: Also the Bremerton Fred Meyer has a bunch of the Bastila Shan wave of the 3.75 Black series. I can do the same for it.
I'd be interested if you can pick 2 up for me + shipping to WA 98281

Reaction score
I just found an R5-G19 at the Silverdale Target store. None of the other new figures were there. I did see some of the Saga Legends Rebels figures too.

Reaction score
I saw the new Star Wars Hot Wheels of the Tusken Raider and the Clone Trooper at a Walmart and a Target this last weekend. I was running in and out of so many I am not sure which ones. I also found another r5-G19 at the Target in Gig Harbor.

Reaction score
Found new Star Wars at Bellevue TRU. Tons of new 3.75" black wave of Hoth Luke, Starkiller, etc - looks like 3 cases. Also the new saga 2 packs (all remain) and new saga/legends (forget asst name) but all the Rebels characters are now gone :)

Reaction score
Were there any Starkillers left after you were there? I just happened to stop there today about 1:30 and there weren't any. Did grab a Hoth Luke though.

Reaction score
Silverdale TRU also got a case of that wave. First case they have got in a year. There was a Malgus and some Hoth Lukes left when I left.

Reaction score
The Lynnwood Walmart has the Star Wars themed Hot Wheels. But, some joker took all of the Episode 4 cars, so only 7 of the 8 can be had. They had at least 4 'sets'.

Reaction score
Silverdale Target raised their Black series 3.75 size prices to $12.99 each. They can keep them at that price. If all stores in the area (Fred Meyer, TRU and such) go that high I am done except for when I can get them on some kind of sale.

Reaction score
A figure would have to be pretty special for me to be willing to pay that much for it. I hope the price hike doesn't hurt the line to the point they cut back on making new figures.

Reaction score
Wow, $12.99 is no joke. I dropped out of the 3.75 line a few years back, but the six inch line roped me back in; I'm scared the ripple effect of the pricing bumping up the six inch line pricing above $20 when I read that. I have yet to see the Target exclusive Shadow Squadron at any point, figured I would see if anyone still happens to have any in their local stores - clearance or otherwise.

Reaction score
The 6 inch Shadow Squadron was gone within a week in the north (Northgate/Lynnwood/Everett). The Everett store had one single set a bit longer because it was all beat up, but even that was sold at some point. This set seemed to have a fairly low run and sold very, very well in our area.

A 3rd party has 3 sets on Amazon for $66 (nobody I know/endorse) with free prime shipping, it retailed for $50 at Target, so that's still a pretty decent price.
Amazon.com: Star Wars - The Black Series: Imperial Shadow Squadron - Limited Edition Exclusive: Toys & Games

Wow, $12.99 is no joke. I dropped out of the 3.75 line a few years back, but the six inch line roped me back in; I'm scared the ripple effect of the pricing bumping up the six inch line pricing above $20 when I read that. I have yet to see the Target exclusive Shadow Squadron at any point, figured I would see if anyone still happens to have any in their local stores - clearance or otherwise.

Last edited:
Reaction score
The Bremerton Fred Meyer got in a case or 2 of the Starkiller wave of the Black series. Unfortunately they have followed Target and their figures are now $12.99. They are still 9.99 at TRU and WalMart. However, the local Walmart has not got a case of figures since maybe March of last year. TRU did get a few cases of the Starkiller wave in December. Like I said before, at $12.99 a figure I am done. I will still buy when I can get them on clearance or on sale though. Oh I also saw that Barnes and Nobles had a couple at $9.99 (R5-G19 and Yoda). I have not checked Walgreens this week.

Reaction score
The Walgreens near the Value Village north of Ballard (near the corner of 15th and 85th) had two yodas, two green clones, and two tie pilots as of this morning, if anyone's looking.

Also: I pre-ordred a case of 4 Bossk's from EE today, supposedly they ship in April, which is when the also say the regular Bossk wave (with stormy han, chewie, and tie pilot) is shipping. If anyone local wants one of my extras for cost ($20) and wants to meet me in/near Ballard, PM me. I have a trade feedback thread on TFW if anyone cares.

Reaction score
The Silverdale TRU has a solid case of Starkiller on the pegs. Weird.

Edit: Just got back from Walmart. It looks like they have clearanced Black series 4 inch figures. I found r5 and Hoth Luke for $5 each.

Last edited:
Reaction score
If anyone wants the sideshow R2 you can get it for 25% off and free shipping on Disney store.com.

Reaction score
Found the AT-DP driver/Senate Guard SL wave at Totem Lake Fred's. The Redmond Target has 5 of the 6 commemorative sets (Episode 6 was missing because of Boba).

Reaction score
Hey is anyone still looking for a Black Series Bastila Shan? I have an extra and I will trade it or sell it for cost. I will be at Emerald City Comicon all weekend, so I could meet with you there if interested.

Reaction score
I saw remnants of the Bossk 6 " wave at an area target of course Bossk and Han Stormtrooper were gone but at least they are hitting here. No sign at any walmarts or trus I go to. I did see imperial troop transports at Tacoma Tru yesterday though. I got mine from hts.com last week though.