Seattle Store Reports Part 17

Reaction score
If anyone is looking for black series 2 Luminara or Pablo Jil, I have one of each available at cost ($10.85 each).

Reaction score
Not sure on the assortment, but may have seen wave 2 legends remnants at Bellevue TRU today - Boba Fett and Captain Rex were on the pegs - don't recall them from before on this card.

Reaction score
Northgate Target put out a case of 3.75" TBS Wave 3 (Neyo, etc.) earlier today. Unfortunately, they are currently $11.79 each.

Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up about Target. It's nice to hear that something new is in the Seattle area. I might check it out tomorrow and see what if left. I also found the new Saga Legends Stormtrooper at Fred Meyer tonight. It's pretty cool and the only Saga figure I actually wanted.

Reaction score
TONS of Saga Legends Mission series wave 2 at the Lynnwood TRU as of yesterday.

Happy Hunting!

Reaction score
I spotted Legends Mission series wave 2 at TRU and Target this week. Plently to go around.

Target is also clearancing out some Star Wars Legos. I picked up the Rancor one for ~35% off. I also found the new X-Wing as the same discount. If anyone spots a Jabba's Palace on clearance please let me know!

Reaction score
Bremerton Fred Meyer had the Bespin Luke wave of 6inch Black Series. Luke and Obi-Wan are still there.

Reaction score
If anyone is ordering a case of the 3.75" Black Series Wave 4, I'd be interested in going in on half an order. It looks to be a full set of 6 new figures all evenly packed. Kudos to Hasbro for doing this!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Silverdale TRU got in the Stormtrooper wave of Black Series 6. I grabbed the Stormies for friends though.

Reaction score
I found the Mission Series Wave 3 at Totem Lake Fred Meyer this morning. I passed and left them all.

Reaction score
It's June, and the Alderwood Fred Meyer has yet to put out any Mission Series 2-packs and wave 2 of The Black Series 6 inch.

I found the Mission Series Wave 3 at Totem Lake Fred Meyer this morning. I passed and left them all.

Reaction score
Silverdale TRU got the Black series Cantina Showdown set and the Endor Battlepack with the AT-ST. They also had the vintage collection x-wing down to 39.99 and the genosis arena figure sets for $23.99.

Reaction score
picked up the deluxe 6" black assortment at Bellevue TRU this morning. They had two speeder bikes and one jabba, all of which came home with me :)

Reaction score
Picked up the SDCC Jabba at SDCC. I waited for 5 hours on Thursday and they ran out of tickets to get in line. Then on Friday my friend gave me a ticket and I managed to get one. Man, I really do get lucky at San Diego Comic-Con. Nothing in the stores around Lacey. I stopped collecting most of the Hasbro items, but I liked that Jabba too much.

Reaction score
Tacoma TRU had 6in Black series Jabba, the Speeder Bike and the Endor Battlepack this evening. Gig Harbor Target also had the Speeder bike.

Reaction score
Saw the Star Wars Command line at Bellevue TRU today - not sure if they're really recent or I'm just now noticing. Interesting idea but I passed. Pegs looked pretty full if you're looking for these.

Reaction score
So those of you that got a SDCC Jabba, what is your honest opinion of it? And how would you rate it against last years Boba Fett exclusive?

Reaction score
So those of you that got a SDCC Jabba, what is your honest opinion of it? And how would you rate it against last years Boba Fett exclusive?
I must tell the story of how I scored the SDCC Jabba. First, I arrived in the Main Line to get into SDCC at 4:30am, Thursday morning. Then, they let us in at around 8:00am to get into the Hasbro Line to get a Special Ticket to get in line in the Hasbro Line in the main floor at a certain time. When we made it upstairs to get the special ticket all of them were already gone. People were out right pissed and ready to start a fight with Hasbro. It was like Jerry Springer up in there. I accepted that I wouldn't be getting Jabba this year and left it at that. I socialize a lot with the vendors on the floor. I told one of my favorite vendors my story and his friend whipped out a Hasbro Line Ticket. I instantly got excited. He gave me the ticket because he wanted one himself and couldn't get away from his store to get one. Anyway, that's the story.

I think the exclusive version RULES because you have the diorama aspect to it, salacious crumb, and the pipe. You have to get it. It works for the 3 3/4 inch line as well. And it has the best plastic smell I've ever smelled before. We passed it around while waiting in the Hall H line for 16 hours. I think I got a little high on the fumes. It's 100% pure Chinese Factory Plastic. Not that crappy stuff you get from Taiwan. I'm talking PURE fumes man. Anyway, I really need to get a life.

Dr. Zoltar, just buy it off evilbay. It's worth every penny. I personally wouldn't have bought it if I didn't get it for regular price. I'm just more interested in Vintage Star Wars, Legos, and Plastic Fumes from China. Speaking of fumes, have you ever opened a vintage Superman figure from the 80's? It's magical. Yeah, I'll stop.

Just my opinion.

Peace out.

Reaction score
"When we made it upstairs to get the special ticket all of them were already gone. People were out right pissed and ready to start a fight with Hasbro. It was like Jerry Springer up in there."

I've read a few stories online on how lines and exclusives at SDCC this year was a clucker f*ck. If all the tickets were gone by the time you got in line it sounds like they handed them all out to vendors, which is a crappy thing to do.

Reaction score
"When we made it upstairs to get the special ticket all of them were already gone. People were out right pissed and ready to start a fight with Hasbro. It was like Jerry Springer up in there."

I've read a few stories online on how lines and exclusives at SDCC this year was a clucker f*ck. If all the tickets were gone by the time you got in line it sounds like they handed them all out to vendors, which is a crappy thing to do.
At least they showed up on Hasbro.com for about an hour. They'll show up again like Boba Fett. Be patient. I'm happy my vendor friend had a ticket, but you may be right about what happened. I was much earlier in line this year than last and I didn't even get a ticket. I managed to get the exclusives for the last 6 years, but this year was only because I knew someone. Did you get Boba for regular price when he showed up again?

Reaction score
Lynnwood TRU had black deluxe speeder bike and Jabba around 2:30 today - only Jabba remains..

Reaction score
Silverdale Target had the Toryn Farr wave of 3 3/4 Black Series. Just one case and it was all gone except for Dak. So it is hitting locally.

Reaction score
If anyone still needs a Darth Plagueis I saw one at the Walgreen's off Canyon Rd in Puyallup. He was their lone Black Series figure. I was a bit surprised as this is the only time I've seen him in the wild.

Reaction score
My first post in months! WOOT!!!
Anyhoo, looking for a Toryn Farr. Any help would be appreciated.
Call me at 206-310-9064 if you find one in the next 10 days. I'll meet up with you and buy you coffee and pay you for the fig.
Thanks!

Reaction score
Never mind.
I sold my soul to Amazon.
I know it's against the Collector Creed, But I have zero time and less patience.

To find things in the wild again. Oh, those were the days.

Reaction score
Never mind.
I sold my soul to Amazon.
I know it's against the Collector Creed, But I have zero time and less patience.

To find things in the wild again. Oh, those were the days.
Don't feel bad at all - screw retail. If Amazon or Dorkside or BBTS have what we need, and is willing to actively stock and order for us, then use them!

Reward the reseller who wants to serve you. It ain't 1995 anymore. :)

Reaction score
Don't feel bad at all - screw retail. If Amazon or Dorkside or BBTS have what we need, and is willing to actively stock and order for us, then use them!

Reward the reseller who wants to serve you. It ain't 1995 anymore. :)
You're right.

I was going to go forward with one of my famous and yet entertaining rants, but I can't. It's not 1995 anymore. And even though I live smack dab in the middle of everything here in Renton, It's just not worth my while to go hunting in the wild.

I will admit, it was nice to have those figures dropped right on my front doorstep. Open door, pick up box, open box, open figure, place figure in diorama, mission accomplished. But I do miss the days of being on the hunt. Mostly because that's how I met most of you! A hollow victory, but a win is a win as they say.

Reaction score
Everett Wallgreens on Highway 99 (Evergreen Way) and Madison has a bunch of black series 6 inch. After the Vader and Chewy that I bought, I think they still have about 2-3 Chewys, 4-5 Vaders, 4-5 Jedi Luke and 4-5 Sandtroopers. They had 0 Prototype Boba Fetts though. They also had a few 3 3/4 from the Dagobah Luke wave. Luke, Dak and a couple Snowtrooper Commanders. Hope this helps anyone that still needs to find them.

Reaction score
I was just about to ask if they carried the smaller line. Good to know. I will have to check my local walgreens. What do they charge for them?