Seattle Store Reports Part 17

Joined
May 31, 2007
Messages
576
Reaction score
0
saw the new DLX Clone Wars figures with vehicle at the Lynnwood TRU. that was about all that was in Lynnwood.
 
Joined
Aug 28, 2000
Messages
1,065
Reaction score
0
The Bellevue TRU had wave 7 Vintage this morning. They also have the new Transformers crossovers (Blue Gunship, Green AT-TE).

Chris
 
Joined
Feb 1, 2007
Messages
5,983
Reaction score
0
cafortier said:
The Bellevue TRU had wave 7 Vintage this morning. They also have the new Transformers crossovers (Blue Gunship, Green AT-TE).

Chris
Probably all gone now, alot of people hit that store on lunch breaks...

Just out of curiousity, what was the card condition like?
 
Joined
Oct 25, 2005
Messages
4,814
Reaction score
0
Woodinville Target has some Wave 7 today, just three that I grabbed. Hopefully area Targets will be stocking these better soon. They were $8.99/each

Also had some Lego on clearance, but no Harry Potter or Pirates/Caribbean.
 
Joined
Aug 10, 2007
Messages
8,678
Reaction score
0
What would be helpful is:

"TRU (Bellevue) had Wave 7. I bought them all."

OR

"TRU (Bellevue) had Bom Vimdin and Barriss Offee in stock as of 10:30 this morning."

Just so we don't all, you know, run over there only to find a ROTS clone.
 
Joined
Aug 28, 2000
Messages
1,065
Reaction score
0
TheRealDub said:
What would be helpful is:

"TRU (Bellevue) had Wave 7. I bought them all."

OR

"TRU (Bellevue) had Bom Vimdin and Barriss Offee in stock as of 10:30 this morning."

Just so we don't all, you know, run over there only to find a ROTS clone.
I normally post close to opening and differentiate with "has" and "had".
 
Joined
Aug 10, 2007
Messages
8,678
Reaction score
0
cafortier said:
TheRealDub said:
What would be helpful is:

"TRU (Bellevue) had Wave 7. I bought them all."

OR

"TRU (Bellevue) had Bom Vimdin and Barriss Offee in stock as of 10:30 this morning."

Just so we don't all, you know, run over there only to find a ROTS clone.
I normally post close to opening and differentiate with "has" and "had".
Well, now I know YOUR code.
 
Joined
Apr 5, 2003
Messages
1,347
Reaction score
0
Sorry for not posting in a while but there has been such little product out there for me.

The most I can post is that the Renton Target had some new vehicles. The Droid Gunship was the only thing of note.
 
Joined
Feb 1, 2007
Messages
5,983
Reaction score
0
MaxWedge said:
Woodinville Target has some Wave 7 today, just three that I grabbed. Hopefully area Targets will be stocking these better soon. They were $8.99/each
Only Wave 7 left are the Luke and Boba. None in the backroom.
 
Joined
Oct 25, 2005
Messages
4,814
Reaction score
0
Why the heck are they putting the Sandtrooper in Wave 7? Don't we have enough of those clogging the pegs already. Just in case you're curious, here's the Wave 7 breakdown:

1x VC09 Boba Fett
1x VC14 Sandtrooper
1x VC15 Clone Trooper (Ep3)
1x VC23 Jedi Luke Skywalker
1x VC34 Jango Fett
1x VC45 Clone Trooper (Ep 2)
1x VC50 Bespin Han (Ep V)
1x VC51 Bariss Offee (Ep 3)
1x VC52 Rebel Fleet Trooer (Ep IV)
1x VC53 Bom Vindin (Ep IV)
1x VC54 ARC Trooper Commander
1x VC55 Logray (Ep VI)

Since Boba hasn't appeared in a case for a while, I say he's probably an indicator that a store had Wave 7.
 
Joined
Sep 5, 2004
Messages
814
Reaction score
0
Nothing to note at the Bonney Lake Walmart. Target has the new Star Wars TFs that are Commander sized. I got the last Obi-Wan, but 3 each of Grievous and Anakin remain.
 
Joined
Aug 10, 2007
Messages
8,678
Reaction score
0
Saw Logray at the Northgate TRU last night.

Passed.

I'm sure he'll be easy to find around for a few bucks less in no time (c'mon FM BOGO sale!)
 
Joined
Oct 27, 2005
Messages
1,360
Reaction score
0
TheRealDub said:
Saw Logray at the Northgate TRU last night.

Passed.

I'm sure he'll be easy to find around for a few bucks less in no time (c'mon FM BOGO sale!)
Logray is the one W7 figure I have not found yet! I don't think W7 has been spotted at a FM yet - hopefully they get it as they have been my best source for figures over the past 6 months.
 
Joined
Feb 1, 2007
Messages
5,983
Reaction score
0
I'll be that way tomorrow anyway; if I see it, I'll grab it.

Thought we were all on a "if you see W7, snipe it" thing...
 
Joined
Aug 10, 2007
Messages
8,678
Reaction score
0
Jedi_Eeth_Koth said:
I'll be that way tomorrow anyway; if I see it, I'll grab it.

Thought we were all on a "if you see W7, snipe it" thing...
Yeah, I probably should've grabbed it.
 
Joined
Jul 23, 2010
Messages
59
Reaction score
0
I'm on the "see W7, snipe it, but keep the TRU receipt" plan.

I got that Logray that was at the Northgate TRU on Tuesday evening. If I can find him anywhere else cheaper, he's going back. It's nice to see that they expanded the TVC section to two whole pegs.

Anybody else remember this time last year? TRU had a buy one, get one half off sale on all Star Wars figures, including Vintage. Those were the days.

Northgate Target is getting Wave 7 in, but they are selling out quickly. I got Han and the RFT on Friday afternoon, the rest were already gone. I checked again on Monday morning and saw an Endor Capture Luke that wasn't there before, evidence another Wave 7 case had come in.
 
Joined
Feb 1, 2007
Messages
5,983
Reaction score
0
TheRealDub said:
Jedi_Eeth_Koth said:
I'll be that way tomorrow anyway; if I see it, I'll grab it.

Thought we were all on a "if you see W7, snipe it" thing...
Yeah, I probably should've grabbed it.
If anyone finds W7 and doesn't need it, there's bound to be someone here who's looking for it. At the least, I would say the most important figures are Han and Barriss, since they're not being carried forward.

Prawn said:
Northgate Target is getting Wave 7 in, but they are selling out quickly. I got Han and the RFT on Friday afternoon, the rest were already gone. I checked again on Monday morning and saw an Endor Capture Luke that wasn't there before, evidence another Wave 7 case had come in.
Personally, it sounds like they got one case in and are putting it out piece by piece. If you found dupes of the same character than they may have got in more than one case - with the assortments being one of each, that's the only positive way to determine multiple cases.
 
Joined
Aug 28, 2000
Messages
1,065
Reaction score
0
I found and snagged Vintage wave 7 at Redmond Target this morning so that I can return the other set I have to Bellevue TRU @$11.99. If anyone wants the wave at those prices (saves gas, I guess), I can meet you there.

Chris
 
Joined
Apr 6, 2004
Messages
1,602
Reaction score
0
After noticing yesterday that Fred Meyer is running clearance on vehicles, battlepacks and galactic heroes I went on a FM run in the north to grab some vehicles...

All vehicles rang up at $11.99, except for at Totem Lake, they came up at $7.99. Battlepacks were pretty much all gone at all locations, except for the Army of the Republic at the Everett store.

Totem Lake: $7.99 Cloud Cars (all gone now)
Bothell: Cloud Cars, Cad Bane, Plo Koon's ship
Mill Creek: Cloud Car/Cad Bane
Everett: Anakin's Jedi Starfighter, Cloud Car
Alderwood: nothing
Lynnwood: picked up the last Mandalorian Speeder (deluxe) for $8
Shoreline (175th): good selection on vehicles, Plo Koon, Cloud Cars, Magnaguard (in red legacy packaging), Cad Bane
Greenwood: nothing
Ballard: nothing (about 20 tvc endor troopers though)

I was hoping to score a Snowspeeder on clearance, but no such luck. If you any of you guys find one on clearance, please let me know!

Happy Hunting!
 
Joined
Aug 10, 2007
Messages
8,678
Reaction score
0
Criz_Bee said:
After noticing yesterday that Fred Meyer is running clearance on vehicles, battlepacks and galactic heroes I went on a FM run in the north to grab some vehicles...

All vehicles rang up at $11.99, except for at Totem Lake, they came up at $7.99. Battlepacks were pretty much all gone at all locations, except for the Army of the Republic at the Everett store.

Totem Lake: $7.99 Cloud Cars (all gone now)
Bothell: Cloud Cars, Cad Bane, Plo Koon's ship
Mill Creek: Cloud Car/Cad Bane
Everett: Anakin's Jedi Starfighter, Cloud Car
Alderwood: nothing
Lynnwood: picked up the last Mandalorian Speeder (deluxe) for $8
Shoreline (175th): good selection on vehicles, Plo Koon, Cloud Cars, Magnaguard (in red legacy packaging), Cad Bane
Greenwood: nothing
Ballard: nothing (about 20 tvc endor troopers though)

I was hoping to score a Snowspeeder on clearance, but no such luck. If you any of you guys find one on clearance, please let me know!

Happy Hunting!
Hey dude, there's a Snowspeeder hiding out on the upper shelf at the FM on 148th (I think we used to call that the Overlake location when I was a kid, on account of the movie theater that used to be across the street.)

It's behind some Clone Wars or Prequel ship.
 
Joined
Aug 28, 2000
Messages
1,065
Reaction score
0
TheRealDub said:
Criz_Bee said:
After noticing yesterday that Fred Meyer is running clearance on vehicles, battlepacks and galactic heroes I went on a FM run in the north to grab some vehicles...

All vehicles rang up at $11.99, except for at Totem Lake, they came up at $7.99. Battlepacks were pretty much all gone at all locations, except for the Army of the Republic at the Everett store.

Totem Lake: $7.99 Cloud Cars (all gone now)
Bothell: Cloud Cars, Cad Bane, Plo Koon's ship
Mill Creek: Cloud Car/Cad Bane
Everett: Anakin's Jedi Starfighter, Cloud Car
Alderwood: nothing
Lynnwood: picked up the last Mandalorian Speeder (deluxe) for $8
Shoreline (175th): good selection on vehicles, Plo Koon, Cloud Cars, Magnaguard (in red legacy packaging), Cad Bane
Greenwood: nothing
Ballard: nothing (about 20 tvc endor troopers though)

I was hoping to score a Snowspeeder on clearance, but no such luck. If you any of you guys find one on clearance, please let me know!

Happy Hunting!
Hey dude, there's a Snowspeeder hiding out on the upper shelf at the FM on 148th (I think we used to call that the Overlake location when I was a kid, on account of the movie theater that used to be across the street.)

It's behind some Clone Wars or Prequel ship.
When and where? The Overlake FM didn't have it yesterday morning or this morning in the main aisle or upper shelves.
 
Joined
Feb 1, 2007
Messages
5,983
Reaction score
0
Lynnwood TRU has the Lego Geonosian Starfighter and the Hoth Base sets.

Northgate TRU did not have any of the new Lego sets.
 
Joined
Apr 6, 2004
Messages
1,602
Reaction score
0
Big thanks to TheRealDub! I was able to score the Snowspeeder during lunch! The only vehicles left after I walked out were two cloud cars and Cad Bane's ship.

The store had a good assortment of AOTC figures, the only ones missing were Jango and Mace.

Happy Hunting!
 
Joined
Aug 4, 2007
Messages
537
Reaction score
0
Silverdale TRU had the new vintage Y-Wings,at least 2 of them, on shelf today.

Bremerton Fred Meyer has a Xanadu Blood for $11.98
 
Joined
Oct 15, 2006
Messages
940
Reaction score
0
San Diego Store Reports Part 17

Hello
I am in san Diego for the comicon and only found one figure from w7 @target. Unfortunately, that's the only figure I've found so far. I managed to get a death star exclusive after waiting in line for about 5 hours. It was crazy, but organized a whole lot better than the last couple of years. I sure want to hit all the stores up there when I get back.
Happy hunting!
 
Joined
Jul 23, 2010
Messages
59
Reaction score
0
Jedi_Eeth_Koth said:
TheRealDub said:
Jedi_Eeth_Koth said:
I'll be that way tomorrow anyway; if I see it, I'll grab it.

Thought we were all on a "if you see W7, snipe it" thing...
Yeah, I probably should've grabbed it.
If anyone finds W7 and doesn't need it, there's bound to be someone here who's looking for it. At the least, I would say the most important figures are Han and Barriss, since they're not being carried forward.

Prawn said:
Northgate Target is getting Wave 7 in, but they are selling out quickly. I got Han and the RFT on Friday afternoon, the rest were already gone. I checked again on Monday morning and saw an Endor Capture Luke that wasn't there before, evidence another Wave 7 case had come in.
Personally, it sounds like they got one case in and are putting it out piece by piece. If you found dupes of the same character than they may have got in more than one case - with the assortments being one of each, that's the only positive way to determine multiple cases.
Good point, may be wishful thinking on my part. I didn't see any more Wave 7 at Northgate Target on 7/20 or 7/21.
 
Joined
Jul 23, 2010
Messages
59
Reaction score
0
Criz_Bee said:
After noticing yesterday that Fred Meyer is running clearance on vehicles, battlepacks and galactic heroes I went on a FM run in the north to grab some vehicles...

All vehicles rang up at $11.99, except for at Totem Lake, they came up at $7.99. Battlepacks were pretty much all gone at all locations, except for the Army of the Republic at the Everett store.

Totem Lake: $7.99 Cloud Cars (all gone now)
Bothell: Cloud Cars, Cad Bane, Plo Koon's ship
Mill Creek: Cloud Car/Cad Bane
Everett: Anakin's Jedi Starfighter, Cloud Car
Alderwood: nothing
Lynnwood: picked up the last Mandalorian Speeder (deluxe) for $8
Shoreline (175th): good selection on vehicles, Plo Koon, Cloud Cars, Magnaguard (in red legacy packaging), Cad Bane
Greenwood: nothing
Ballard: nothing (about 20 tvc endor troopers though)

I was hoping to score a Snowspeeder on clearance, but no such luck. If you any of you guys find one on clearance, please let me know!

Happy Hunting!
I checked the Greenwood Fred Meyer at 2 PM on 7/21, and they had one CW Anti-Hailfire Droid Squad Battle Pack on clearance. I don't collect CW, so I left it there.
 
Joined
Feb 1, 2007
Messages
5,983
Reaction score
0
Woodinville Target: Picked-up W7 Barriss and Han. A wavy card Jango and Endor Capture Luke (non-shaded pill) remain. Double checked - none in the back.
 
Joined
Oct 10, 2005
Messages
493
Reaction score
0
Found rft, barris offee, Han solo, and Bom Vindin at federal way Target at around 9:45 am.
 
Joined
Sep 23, 2003
Messages
2,260
Reaction score
0
No sign of Wave 7 at South Hill Target as of noon today. But the Clone Wars two packs were on clearance.
 
Joined
Oct 25, 2005
Messages
4,814
Reaction score
0
Dr_Zoltar said:
But the Clone Wars two packs were on clearance.
I skipped these initially, but for $7.48 each I grabbed them . Some stores still have them for $10.48.
 
Joined
Feb 1, 2007
Messages
5,983
Reaction score
0
Lynnwood Target: Newest SL wave minus the Spacetooper. Card condition is a factor.

Everett Target: Nothing new, but SL were marked at $5. Both Targets had an abundance of SL out including a seperate additional peg of SL away from the other pegs. Kinda odd, maybe an upcoming sale or something.

Everett and Lynnwood TRU indicated no new SW are in. Everett is loaded up on W6.
 
Joined
Jul 23, 2010
Messages
59
Reaction score
0
I rescued the last Cloud Car from Lake City Fred Meyer for $11.98 plus tax. As of 2 PM today, they had no 3.75" scale Star Wars vehicles left.
 
Joined
Apr 10, 2008
Messages
1,407
Reaction score
0
Found a Han from wave 7 at Renton Target. He's an extra would gladly trade for a ARC trooper or RFT or even a Bom Vindin. I no takers well sell at cost
 
Joined
Dec 2, 2000
Messages
5,889
Reaction score
7
Found wave 7 at Woodinville Target as of around 2:15pm. Picked up the last RFT, but left Han, Logray, and Bom behind. I'm super picky about paint jobs and whatnot, so that's why I left 'em there, but they would probably be perfectly fine to the average collector.
 
Top