Seattle Store Reports Part 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
On to lucky Part 13!

On the subject of hairbands, I saw Great White and Whitesnake in Tucson some years ago, an excellent concert.

Off the path hairbands I like are Dirty Looks, D*A*D, and Jackyl.

I certainly can't listen to Jackyl with the kids in the car. But there's just something about a band that can play a solo on a chainsaw.

Reaction score
WAl Mart in Covington has reset there Star Wars section, but no new product to report. Also they had a sale on aqua net

Reaction score
Noticed that the Smokey Point Target still has Falcon's at full price.
Nothing new at Everett.

Reaction score
Yo,

Lacey Target had the Falcon's marked down to 75% off!!! I missed all 6 that were there yesterday. Olympia and Lakewood are both sold out of Falcons. I did see some SW Legends figures at Lacey Target, but I couldn't find the Snowtrooper. Is the Sandtrooper or Revenge of the Sith Clone Trooper any different: repaint OR repack? I did manage to find a Python Patrol Trooper from the GI JOE line. The UBP is still $54 at Lacey. Has anyone seen it for any less? Happy Hunting!

Reaction score
Renton Target had the new Saga Legends (no Snowtrooper) New wave of MM. I got Raven shirtless Maul. Still had 1 of each also had new comic packs. Happy Hunting.

Reaction score
darthtippy said:
Renton Target had the new Saga Legends (no Snowtrooper) New wave of MM. I got Raven shirtless Maul. Still had 1 of each also had new comic packs. Happy Hunting.
What figures are in the new comic packs?

Reaction score
Criz_Bee said:
darthtippy said:
What figures are in the new comic packs?
The white Vader also Vader with Grand Moff ????? don't know if there the latest wave but I've never seen them before.

Reaction score
I have a feeling we are going to see new figs really soon possibly next week. I believe I saw the legends case with the snowtrooper but the snowtrooper was gone. I counted 11 legends figures. This was at South hill Walmart tonite.

Reaction score
According to EE there are four versions/revisions of Saga Legends Wave 3 and three of the four have the snowtrooper. The version with a Jumptrooper does NOT have a snowtrooper. All versions with pilot Luke also have a snowtrooper, so if you see pilot Luke hanging around you can bet you missed the snowtrooper.

Reaction score
Olympia...the planet that is farthest from

Are any of the figures repaints besides the snowtrooper? I saw a sandtrooper with clean armor, but I believe he's exactly the same one we got a couple of years ago. I didn't see anything good at Lacey Target or Wal-Fart today. Happy hunting! Don't forget to go see FANBOYS!

Reaction score
Re: Olympia...the planet that is farthest from

Deathbymonkeys said:
Saw tri-droid and Luke and such at Bremerton Walmart today. No snowtrooper.

lol.
Same here at the Everett Walmart. Not quite sure what's so special about the Snowtrooper, it seems it's the exact same figure which was released during the vtac line.

BTW, they didn't fix X-Wing Lukes lightsaber, he still has Vader's hilt hanging from the belt ...

Reaction score

I saw all those figures at the Lacey Target a week ago, but aren't they just repacks? Is the Snowtrooper an actual repaint? If so, I'll be hunting one down as well. How about the Sandtrooper in that wave? Is he a repaint? Does anyone know? I'll check the rebelscum review guide if it's updated that far yet. Happy hunting!

Reaction score

The Sandtrooper is not a repaint, just a repack. However, I don't think it's been released before with the super articulated sculpt AND a black pauldron. If someone here could clarify this that would be great. Thanks.

Reaction score

The Newest Sandtrooper released in Saga Legends in the ellusive one from the past. If you recall in the 30th anniversary wave we saw many vesions of the Sandtrooper. This version was, according to a QnA with Hasbro, technically released but I have yet to meet or hear of anyone finding one - outside of Rebelscum (photo archives). Because of its limited release is why Hasbro decided to re-release it. So this makes loose collectors happy but package completist are still having a hard time finding the 30th Anni. version of the clean with black pauldron.

Reaction score

Hukilu said:
The Newest Sandtrooper released in Saga Legends in the ellusive one from the past. If you recall in the 30th anniversary wave we saw many vesions of the Sandtrooper. This version was, according to a QnA with Hasbro, technically released but I have yet to meet or hear of anyone finding one - outside of Rebelscum (photo archives). Because of its limited release is why Hasbro decided to re-release it. So this makes loose collectors happy but package completist are still having a hard time finding the 30th Anni. version of the clean with black pauldron.
Damn, I had him in my hand too! I'll try to get him next time I see him. I just remember collecting way too many sandtroopers during the TAC.

Thanks

Reaction score

No sign of the ANH wave or wave 4 of CW this morning while hitting several different Targets in the north area. There seem to be new Titaniums out though, and the Everett Target had all the new Mighty Muggs (Shocktrooper, Ewok, Biggs, etc...).

Happy Hunting!

Reaction score

I found a Sandtrooper at Lacey Wal-Mart with a black pad and clean white armor. Yeah! Anybody fine the Snowtrooper yet?

Reaction score
Re:Seattle store reports

Hit all the Kent, Renton and Covington area Targets, Wal-Marts, and FM nothing but the new SL also the new MM Snowtrooper and Shocktrooper (Renton Target) as of 12:00 Sunday. Happy hunting.

Reaction score

went to olympia target nothing at all and i also stopped by olypia comics and cards they had the CW AT-TE assault squad BP at $30 ill wait till it comes out in stores comic shops are rip offs. Anyone else agree.

Reaction score

Comic shops usually are overpriced but every once in a while you can score big.

If your on the north end Everett Target had most of the new legends wave. No snowtrooper but there were 3 sandtrooper if you need one.

Reaction score

deltafu said:
went to olympia target nothing at all and i also stopped by olypia comics and cards they had the CW AT-TE assault squad BP at $30 ill wait till it comes out in stores comic shops are rip offs. Anyone else agree.
considering that stores are rasing the price to $24.99, that's not a bad deal.

Reaction score
Olympic Cards and Comics

deltafu said:
I don't agree. I found the Red Star pack there for $11.99. Yeah, it's $2 more but at least I could find it. Also, Olympic Cards and Comics doesn't overcharge for back issues. I saw the Snake Eyes: Declassified there, which is out of print, for regular price. I would've bought it, but I already have the comics, so I didn't bother. I buy all my JOE comics from them, except for the sweet GRAHAM covers. I'd like to start reading some of the Star Wars comics, but there's just so many I don't know where to start. Anyway, happy hunting!

Reaction score
Re: Olympic Cards and Comics

Just to clarify I was in no way dogging on OCC. I used to be way into Magic the gathering and have spent countless Fridays and Saturdays there. I have been shopping with them for at least 15 years. I would still be shopping with them if I hadn't moved all the way up to Everett

Reaction score

Jazrael said:
Just to clarify I was in no way dogging on OCC. I used to be way into Magic the gathering and have spent countless Fridays and Saturdays there. I have been shopping with them for at least 15 years. I would still be shopping with them if I hadn't moved all the way up to Everett
Are you talking about Olympic Cards and Comics? That store only moved across the street between the car wash and Taco Del Mar on the Fred Meyer side. I go there to pick up my JOE comics. Are we talking about something entirely different? Let me know.

Reaction score

ok ok let me take that back i wrote it wrong i was not trying to put down olympic comics that place is awsome i go in there with my son to buy comics they have the best staff what i meant was they usually up the price on the newer stuff that are just coming out and you find in stores cheaper. now the old stuff you may have missed out on a couple years ago they are way better priced than you would find on ebay

Reaction score

The Redmond Target had one set of Legacy Wave 5 (Pons, Wioslea), multiple sets of Clone Wars Wave 4 (Goldie, Magna Guard), along with a couple of AT-TE Battle Packs.

Happy Hunting!
Chris

Reaction score
Re: Seattle Store Reports

I also saw Wave 4 clone wars at the Silverdale Target yesterday. No sign of Legacy 5 though

Reaction score

Clone Wars wave 4 has also hit the Northgate and Lynnwood Targets. No sign of ANH ...

Happy Hunting!

Reaction score

Melonballer said:
I also saw Wave 4 clone wars at the Silverdale Target yesterday. No sign of Legacy 5 though
They had 1 figure from wave 5 at silverdale target (Its still there. The head fell off in the packaging, one of the aliens) but I didn't see the others when I went in. I really want the Obi-wan and maybe a spacetrooper.

Reaction score
Olympia Store Reports

My friend and I found wave 4 at Lacey Target. I managed to get the space trooper and goldie. Happy hunting!

Reaction score
Re: Olympia Store Reports

Even though it's not really new, the Redmond Fred Meyer had the latest Legends wave (white clean Sandtrooper) and Legacy wave 4. I snagged the darker skinned Organa variants.

Chris

Reaction score

cafortier said:
Even though it's not really new, the Redmond Fred Meyer had the latest Legends wave (white clean Sandtrooper) and Legacy wave 4. I snagged the darker skinned Organa variants.

Chris
YO Chris,

What Organa version? My friend bought the entire legacy wave 5 at the Olympia Target today, so they are showing up as well. I haven't seen them yet though. They'll probably be all over the place later. Has Wal-Fart received anything new lately. In other news, the GI JOE UBP was on $14 at some store up north!? That's crazy cheap. Too bad the Star Wars UBP is stuck at the $55 price point. Well, save you money for the Rancor next month. It looks super sweet!

Reaction score

Scroll down towards the end of here to see the lighter vs. darker skin Organa variants have appeared.

Chris

Reaction score

cafortier said:
Scroll down towards the end of here to see the lighter vs. darker skin Organa variants have appeared.

Chris
Hola Chris,

Thanks for the information. I'm not sure I'm going to bother for Organa. I did like the variation on the Sandtrooper this time around so I picked him up. In other news, it looks like the figures are showing up at Targets, so I'm going to try to hit a few on the way to the next Star Wars meeting in Bremerton. Hopefully I'll see some of you there on Saturday. Is anyone going to go check out Fanboys? A bunch of friends and I are going to the Regal in Tukwila to watch it next Sunday. I'm looking forward to the nerd factor of it all! Looks fun! Take care!

Reaction score

I found the Biggs Mighty Mugg at the Lynnwood Target today. Not much else to report there.

Reaction score

Got to hit a couple of Fred Meyers and a Target today. The Target in Redmond had one figure from the new Tatooine wave. They also had several of the new Clone Wars wave figures, and the new vehicles (Obi-Wans Delta fighter from CW and the blue Trade Federation tank). I finally found Greivious from TLC for the first time, only to discover he had a droid part from the new wave. Oh, Target also had the Sarlacc UBP. It's still at 54.99 and looks like it will stay that way for the time being. Redmond Fred Meyer didn't have any new figures, but also had the new vehicles. Totem Lake Fred Meyer and some of the previous TLC wave including the Greivious with the droid head I needed (yay!), but not much else.

Reaction score

Not much at Redmond Target this morning. More Clone Wars Padme wave put out and comic packs including the Trachta which I've only seen once before.

Status
Not open for further replies.