Sealed Case containing R2D2 with Holographic Leia! Very reasonable price!

Reaction score
This case contains 12 MINT Figures...3x Imperial Stormtrooper w/blast damage, 1x R2-D2 w/holo Leia, 1x Luke Skywalker w/skyhopper model, 1x Jawa w/Gonk Droid, 1x Greedo w/blast damage, 2x Han Solo Cantina, and 3x Darth Vader w/interrogation droid. This is a rare opportunity because these figures have NEVER been on a store shelf. They have not been removed from the case and the case will be double-boxed for shipping. I would like $60.00 plus shipping for the case. Again, this a brand new sealed case that I bought from NewForceComics about 2 years ago. Email me at masterjedi@carolina.rr.com if you are interested.
Thanks,
Keith

Reaction score
This person is not to be trusted and you should all steer clear.What are my options for getting my money back.He has never responded to my emails and I have yet to receive my toys .What can I do?

Reaction score
This person was banned from our forums yesterday, due to flooding and unpolite behaviour.

Him being involved in this doesn't surprise me.
There's not much you can do I guess... Do you have prove that you sent Keith money? If so, maybe you can take further steps.

You can always leave bad feedback on him in our feedback area, but I guess this won't get your money back...

Bart