SDCC@Home Hallmark Exclusives

Reaction score
Just got an order in for the Imperial Probe Droid ornament and The Child PXL8 Pin.

The Deadpool Itty Bitty, Harry Potter Professor Boggart Snape ornament and Star Trek Tribble ornament are also available.

EDIT: No longer up on site.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Just got an order in for the Imperial Probe Droid ornament and The Child PXL8 Pin.

The Deadpool Itty Bitty, Harry Potter Professor Boggart Snape ornament and Star Trek Tribble ornament are also available.

EDIT: No longer up on site.

Lucky you getting that in. The instructions for how to do it tomorrow sound like a 10 step process hunting links.

Reaction score
Was up at 3am CT, not sure why. Went to the PopMInded site to check day/time to remind myself and saw all the items with Add To Cart.

Very shocked at that. It stayed active for quite a while. Don't think most people knew, since I couldn't find chatter about it anywhere.

Now to pray it doesn't get cancelled.

Reaction score
Back up:

Probe Droid ornament:

The Child Pin:

Snape Ornament:

Deadpool Itty Bitty:

Tribble ornament:

Reaction score
Back up:

Probe Droid ornament:

The Child Pin:

Snape Ornament:

Deadpool Itty Bitty:

Tribble ornament:

Thank you.

Reaction score
Its one thing for it to go up early one time, but two consecutive days? Gonna make the real-time drop harder with less inventory.

Reaction score
I kept checking last night quite a few times. Nothing ever showed up. I woke up this morning to 'out of stock' and eBay loaded.

Reaction score
Keep any eye out at 9am PT, that's when its supposed to release.

I just got my shipping notice. Yay!

Reaction score
Keep any eye out at 9am PT, that's when its supposed to release.

I just got my shipping notice. Yay!

I ordered a couple non Con items along with the Droid ornament and baby Yoda pin. Already have a shipping notice for the non Con items but nothing about the Probe Droid or pin.

Reaction score
Maybe since I got an order in on Tues morning, they are going in order of purchase.

The shipping email only mentions my non Con items but upon further review the order status on site seems to indicate all items shipped. Mystery shipping!

Reaction score
Thanks for the help Antman! Just got an order in a few minutes ago. hopefully I get a confirmation too.

Reaction score
My Probe Droid ornament and The Child pin arrived today. Well packaged delivery.

The Droid ornament is super heavy. Gonna take numerous tree branches to hold him.

Reaction score
Trying to think of other good ways to hang the Probe Droid with no good way to stand it on its own.

Reaction score
Reaction score
Dang, so bummed to have missed out on the Probe Droid. If anyone is aware of where I can get one of these for reasonable, please let me know. Thanks in advance!

Reaction score
I'm still waiting for this to pop up. Thought it'd be out by now.

Hallmark-SWCA-Ornament-Ahsoka-332nd-250x250.jpg

Reaction score
Anyone know where I can get the Millennium Falcon, Han and Chewie Itty Bitty’s in the UK?

Reaction score
The one that I bought was "A lack of faith (Vader choking Motti).

The one I got a real kick out of was Chewie and Leia because I don't ever remember a scene with her in his embrace like that. lol

Reaction score
During NYCC, there will be another released.

i kept refreshing the page and got an order for Boba thru about 3 min after the hour. The out of stock message really confused people I hear. I figured it wasn’t live yet, so I kept refreshing.

Reaction score
During NYCC, there will be another released.

i kept refreshing the page and got an order for Boba thru about 3 min after the hour. The out of stock message really confused people I hear. I figured it wasn’t live yet, so I kept refreshing.

Interesting to note, although I doubt it'll work out. When is that, anyway?

Reaction score
NYCC is from 10/7-10/10. Hallmark should have this up on 10/7, the 1st morning, if they follow the same pattern.

Here's the press release for the show exclusives.

Reaction score
Wow! Already received a shipping notice. Feels weird to have a store have items in-stock and not just on preorder.

Reaction score
My Animated Boba arrived today. Fantastic looking ornament. Came in great shape with equally great packaging. Very happy to put this 1st on-screen appearance ornament in the collection.