SDCC Exclusive Mighty Muggs

Reaction score
We've seen the picture of the Optimus Prime SDCC exclusive, but now there's a picture of the Wolverine exclusive Mighty Mugg at SDCC.

Reaction score
Not an exclusive but another forum has pictures of Bumblebee and Optimus movie versions plus the Jazz and Shockwave muggs. Fingers crossed they come out.

Reaction score
darthconlan said:
Not an exclusive but another forum has pictures of Bumblebee and Optimus movie versions plus the Jazz and Shockwave muggs. Fingers crossed they come out.
Supposedly, those ones will come out later this year as part of the TRU exclusives. The movie ones actually don't look that bad.

G

Hasbro's pannel today didn't show any new ones, they only said they will become TRU exclusives this Fall.

Reaction score
Reaction score
It's cool, I was mostly replying to the other poster who had stated that the other TF Muggs weren't shown at the Hasbro panel. I just wanted to indicate that other pics were out there.

Reaction score
The Prime one is sort of crappy. I have both versions and you can hardly tell the two apart. The blue and silver is slightly better on the Con version. Dont know why they could'nt make it stand out more like last years Iron Man.

Reaction score
Yeah, I have both primes, and I haven't even been motivated to take the SDCC version out of the box because it looks so similar to the other one.