Screen used rogue one

Reaction score
Hey guys here are some more pics of the blaster I have. I’ve had some positive comments and some negative ones. Really trying to get down to the bottom of this. What do you guys think. Coa is from a reputable company. States that it’s used in rogue one. From my inspection feels and looks like a converted airsoft with resin parts. Due to the barrel inside being metal/aluminum . Send me thoughts pls .

Attachments

Reaction score
Like I already said here I'm still not convinced this is Rogue One blaster as they were made from airsoft Sterlings which are quite different from MK4 used in OT - but I'm no expert on RO. At the same time I'm not convinced this is screen used ESB. Not sure what you got here to be honest.

At least show us the COA (add a watermark if you are afraid of something) and tell us the material the blaster is made of.

Reaction score
So you mentioned here/here that this E-11 is not legit. Do you have anything more to tell us why?

My advise for you is to buy screen used props from serious companies like Prop Store, and even then verify everything again and again from many sources. Do also your own research regarding a screen used prop, understand how it was made, when it was made, who made it and for what film, with what materials, and who sold it to whom, track everything you can about the props you are interested in. Unless you have money to throw away, then better send it to the hospitals fighting coronavirus ;)

Reaction score
Since it is not legit as mentioned, shouldn't the thread title be corrected, so no other members get confused?
I would send it back for a full refund and get my items back as well.
Chris