Screen used blaster

Reaction score
These are some bad photos. Anyway like I said in the other thread: it's an ESB blaster and I'm wondering if it is a Sterling conversion or resin/rubber, and which parts are screen used and which are not ;)

Reaction score
These are some bad photos. Anyway like I said in the other thread: it's an ESB blaster and I'm wondering if it is a Sterling conversion or resin/rubber, and which parts are screen used and which are not ;)
It’s all screen used :) I’ll snap some better pics with details of it.

Reaction score
You didn't answer my question of what it was made of :) That will explain a lot
I don’t have it in hand yet it’s in its way to me . I’ll find out for ya :) hopefully that will help a bit. The seller says it’s from rogue one. But everyone is saying esb on forums

Reaction score
Be careful, I really hope you got a screen used blaster. From what I know (though I haven't studied RO props too much) RO blasters were made from airsoft Sterlings which are quite different from MK4 Sterlings used in ANH/ESB. All the OT real Sterlings, when filming was over, were completely stripped of all greeblies and parts (M-type scopes, Hengstler counters, t-tracks and mag cylinders) because they were re-used in other films, as they were before Star Wars. In 2018 I've handled screen used props, including a Stormtrooper blaster, and despite that E-11 being screen used, the scope and counter were genuine found items, but not screen used - so the only screen used part there was the Sterling itself.

Were did you buy it from? Does it come with a genuine COA and good documentation? And if not a secret, what was its price?

Reaction score
Be careful, I really hope you got a screen used blaster. From what I know (though I haven't studied RO props too much) RO blasters were made from airsoft Sterlings which are quite different from MK4 Sterlings used in ANH/ESB. All the OT real Sterlings, when filming was over, were completely stripped of all greeblies and parts (M-type scopes, Hengstler counters, t-tracks and mag cylinders) because they were re-used in other films, as they were before Star Wars. In 2018 I've handled screen used props, including a Stormtrooper blaster, and despite that E-11 being screen used, the scope and counter were genuine found items, but not screen used - so the only screen used part there was the Sterling itself.

Were did you buy it from? Does it come with a genuine COA and good documentation? And if not a secret, what was its price?
Yup it comes with a coa and is stated it’s from rogue one. There for should be a converted airsoft? Do u have fb ? I can message ya directly

Reaction score

Reaction score
So the guy who wrote this even said it was esb . I donno. I need to get more detailed pics to confirm

Reaction score
So the guy who wrote this even said it was esb . I donno. I need to get more detailed pics to confirm
I don't understand, what guy? You said the seller said it is from RO. Your messages are very confusing. 😶
To be honest I'm not so sure you got a screen used Stormtrooper blaster. To get a genuine screen used prop, you need a ton of documentation, the market had seen good fakes before. Heck even big renowned auction companies had fake lightsabers and props among their stuff for sale - an example of what I mean: https://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-46443534 or https://io9.gizmodo.com/use-caution-when-spending-hundreds-of-thousands-of-doll-1831014269

Reaction score
I don't understand, what guy? You said the seller said it is from RO. Your messages are very confusing. 😶
To be honest I'm not so sure you got a screen used Stormtrooper blaster. To get a genuine screen used prop, you need a ton of documentation, the market had seen good fakes before. Heck even big renowned auction companies had fake lightsabers and props among their stuff for sale - an example of what I mean: https://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-46443534 or https://io9.gizmodo.com/use-caution-when-spending-hundreds-of-thousands-of-doll-1831014269
The guy as in sky fox who wrote that document comparison on the difference between blasters. He said it looked much like a esb snow trooper blaster. The coa comes from hero prop which states rogue one. Anyway. If ya send me your personal contact I can post and send ya images/more detail and we can figure it out once it arrives

Reaction score
There are 2 types of Snowtrooper blasters - Hero made of real Sterling, and Stunt (also known as Pugman), made of resin also present in Stormtrooper hands, and even in ROTJ.

Snowtrooper E-11 hero:

Snowtrooper blaster real.jpg

Stormtrooper/Snowtrooper Stunt resin aka Pugman:

Snowtrooper Pugman blaster.jpg

Pugman in promo shots:

Pugman ESB Stromtrooper blaster Leia2.jpg

And in ROTJ

ROTJ Pugman ESB E-11 blaster 04.jpg

Reaction score
Ok cool so if it ends up being a airsoft it’s rogue one. And if it’s resin or real gun it’s possiblly esb/anh correct? Def only airsoft was used for rogue one?

Reaction score
This is not airsoft, as those had quite a different handle, very thick, see the link I posted above. The issue is that a genuine COA should mention EXACTLY what that prop is. But you don't know what you bought? How much was it? The price could also be a hint.

Your posts are very vague.

Reaction score
I understand that. I’m asking that only the rogue one blaster would be airsoft correct? I also don’t know You that well so don’t want to say to much. If I can reach out to your personal fb or insta I can send u the coa

Reaction score
You were the one coming here asking for help ;) I did my best to help with the little information you offered. Now it is your money and your own further research to do the next step or not. Good luck

Reaction score
I've been reading this thread, and to be completely honest, I can't understand why it is you do not want to share the price you paid for this supposed to be original screen used prop. No one knows who you are, no one knows your address, no one is going to take this blaster away from you. Why not tell the price as reference to other collectors? Why not post other pictures here? It was an honest and simple question Sergiu asked, but instead you keep asking for his Facebook/personal information. You can always send him a private message here, you know. Not sure how long you have been visiting this site, or any other Star Wars related sites for that matter, but the name "Sergiu" is one most people are familiar with for 20 years, and truly a serious, committed an honest individual, pretty much an expert when it comes to identifying Stormtrooper blasters and other Imperial related screen used props. If you don't know him that well, I don't know where you've been.

Reaction score
I’m going to repost it within a week or two with better and more pics with all the details. On this page . I traded other props for the blaster but was 6 k us in trade.

Reaction score
If you traded it, didn't you ask for all information concerning the blaster? Before I would trade I would ask for a ton of pictures, of the blaster itself and all COAs, documentation, proofs that it has been screen used like photos it comes with. I would do a lot of research before I trade, ask experts etc. And even then I would be cautious with those kind of "finds".
Curious for the pics and how this will turn out. At the moment it does not look good, since you seem to have sealed the deal based on the picture above?
Chris

Reaction score
Yup i have many pictures of it just not in my hands yet. Aswell as a coa from a reputable prop company . I know where it’s from . Wanted to get everyone else’s curiosity going and discussion.

Reaction score
Because if it was actually screen used it would be much more than $6K.
Like I said wasn’t just 6 k . Had to add some props as part of the trade. 😉and like I said I’ll post a new thread with detailed pics in the next week or so

GNT

Reaction score
I know there’s been some lightsaber hilts sold between 10-15,000$US so $6grand isn’t that far of a stretch, if it was OT I could see it going for quite a bit but if it’s newer item I wouldn’t put a huge price tag on it..