Scout Trooper - Jedi Fallen Order (Gaming Greats)

Reaction score
I got one today from Pulse, and I swear I have NO memory of ordering it. I already have one! I’m not sure why I got it, but I guess I’ll take it!
1631165937035.jpeg

Reaction score
It seems this Scout is the last from the Gaming Greats to hit Dorkside. Not too long before my full set ships.

Reaction score
I only bought one because I thought it was just a straight repack from the black series (minus the gear). But boy do I like this figure, very sturdy compared to the black series one. Definitely buying a few more.

Reaction score
It seems this Scout is the last from the Gaming Greats to hit Dorkside. Not too long before my full set ships.
I know they received some, because I was able to purchase two of these as "non-mint" packaging from them for a discounted price.

Reaction score
DST likely got (a) trashed box(es) in their delivery. Crossing fingers this is not a "short run" kind of figure and they can get their hands on replacements.

Reaction score
Just opened mine today. It’s a pretty neat figure, and it can even hold its weapon, unlike the purge trooper. Mine just has some sloppy paint apps, but I can live with it.