Scout Trooper - Jedi Fallen Order (Gaming Greats)

Reaction score
Lol

Actually...to whoever is doing it: you win

I've been thinking of ducking out of posting, corresponding etc over here for a few months due to the arguments, political nonsense, double standards, blah blah blah. Stupid stuff like these passive aggressive "reviews" just puts it over the edge for me.

I'm not done collecting and obviously I'll be lurking to make sure I don't miss any stock notices and online restocks...but as far as getting into the thick of conversation I think my (2nd!) 10 year run here has come to an end.

Man, don't do that! That's exactly what they want.

Reaction score
Don’t leave @HothHan!

IMHO, it’s quite the honour to get on the bad side of JTA!

Achievement unlocked! 🤪

tumblr_nss88fitrs1s27326o6_400.gif

Reaction score
folks at hisstank they cant stand Paul or anyone over at jeditemplearchives and they cant stand it here either at rebelscum.

Bunch of spoiled whinters that piss and moan about bend cards etc anyway

the only decent toy fansite so far is he-man.org

I gotta ask...did you ever get those Buffalo wings you were looking for?

Reaction score
I'll pass and wait till old mate gets his rightful place on a ROTJ card..... With his weapon.
whhhaaatttt,,,,,?! Like I get what you are saying but look at this way: this is the first Gaming Greats Scout Trooper in TVC form, I mean this is very important in the TVC line. Not to mention the card back IMHO is beautiful.

Reaction score
And that may be exactly the point, some people might be looking for a ROTJ version versus one from a Game they've never played, which I totally get. Not everyone fawns over every single thing Hasbro releases as if it's spectacle or sight to behold. Some items are cool while others are just meh.

So...when it is a completely different character I suppose.
And by then it will be $20! lol

Reaction score
Shame Hasbro didn't update the Biker Scout in the past couple years. This figure is just a reminder of how outdated that sculpt has become. Funny thing is that it would only require a few newly tooled parts to bring it up to snuff.

Ball jointed thighs are a must so it can properly sit on a speeder bike, but also be placed in a normal pose while standing. Some new hands that aren't oversized, and of course a brand new helmet sculpt that isn't so puny. Hopefully they've got one planned for ROTJ's 40th, and this sculpt is never utilized again.

Reaction score
Shame Hasbro didn't update the Biker Scout in the past couple years. This figure is just a reminder of how outdated that sculpt has become. Funny thing is that it would only require a few newly tooled parts to bring it up to snuff.

Ball jointed thighs are a must so it can properly sit on a speeder bike, but also be placed in a normal pose while standing. Some new hands that aren't oversized, and of course a brand new helmet sculpt that isn't so puny. Hopefully they've got one planned for ROTJ's 40th, and this sculpt is never utilized again.
I came here just to post the same thing.

This figure looks alright at first glance but man, is it dated. Trying to pose it made me appreciate the work Hasbro has put into articulation for modern figures while trying not to decry Hasbro for charging the same price for a dated figure.

Reaction score
As much as i'd like to see a newly tooled Scout, i'm glad Hasbro didn't choose to do so on an Expanded Universe AND exclusive version. Lets save that retool for mainstream TVC recard.

Reaction score
As much as i'd like to see a newly tooled Scout, i'm glad Hasbro didn't choose to do so on an Expanded Universe AND exclusive version. Lets save that retool for mainstream TVC recard.

That's what I was implying in my post. If Hasbro had dropped an all-new, accurate looking Biker Scout around the same time they made Saelt Marae and Klaatu (skiff guard), then they would have been able to use it for this GG release as well. Instead, this release only serves as a reminder that Hasbro is way past due for making a new Scout Trooper.

Reaction score
I think its pretty cool how Hasbro made a figure for both scales in the Gaming Great series. I hope they make ALL the GG figures that they did in Black Series into the TVC line.

Reaction score
Here's some pcis of mine. I'm a sucker for Biker Scouts, so even though I said I wasn't getting one, I knew deep down that I would the moment I see it in store.
He actually holds the electro staff very securely in either hands or both handed. I had an extra pistol that I gave him. Overall, I'm very happy with how he turned out, especially how the new parts fit on him.

zUMXYZD.jpg

9FAeUbc.jpg

OQcx4mV.jpg

Reaction score
I was watching my buddy play Fallen Order today and he killed about ten of these guys in literally two seconds. I think if these guys are gaming “greats” then the Jedi must be gaming “super-awesome-legendary gods.” 🤣.

Seriously, Hasbro, give us more video game protagonists…

Reaction score
Reaction score
Here's some pcis of mine. I'm a sucker for Biker Scouts, so even though I said I wasn't getting one, I knew deep down that I would the moment I see it in store.
He actually holds the electro staff very securely in either hands or both handed. I had an extra pistol that I gave him. Overall, I'm very happy with how he turned out, especially how the new parts fit on him.

zUMXYZD.jpg

9FAeUbc.jpg

OQcx4mV.jpg

Pretty sweet-looking Scarif Stormtrooper Captain you have there too.

Reaction score
Here is my custom with some modifications. I have never liked this helmet sculpt & really hope they don’t use it for the eventual regular Scout Trooper VC release (That deserves an all new sculpt). I used the 5poa figure head from the recent Saga Collection Empire pack. I also did some crotch & codpiece reduction surgery to allow a stance with the legs closer together, & then did a detail weathering.

View media item 405430
View media item 405431
View media item 405432
View media item 405433
View media item 405434
View media item 405435

Reaction score
Don't know why, but I think that helmet looks so awesome on that body. I never saw the helmet as being an issue but now that you showed that, I really like it.

Reaction score
Don't know why, but I think that helmet looks so awesome on that body. I never saw the helmet as being an issue but now that you showed that, I really like it.
Thank you.
& probably because it looks closer to what we’re use to from ROTJ. The 5poa helmet is scaled better & the lens shape looks better than the one that comes on it.
008EA965-00AB-4073-9795-3E03450D1434.jpeg292374B4-822B-445F-AD3F-BCACF7B3A3D7.jpeg

Reaction score
how much modding to get the head on there?
The 5poa head is not a ball socket so it needs to be cut (the attachment post). Then I tapped (hand drill) a large enough hole for the neck section to fit in, & a smaller hole further in for the ball joint attachment. Here is a pic showing it with the double ball joint inserted.

EA3CDA56-2AC6-4FFF-A484-2F64F3C56629.jpeg

Reaction score
how much modding to get the head on there?
P. S.
A lot more work than it used to be...

Which is ironic because before the neck posts of the 05-16 era we used to have to split torsos apart to swap heads, then ROTS started just being able to pop them off and plop them onto another figure with slight dremel mod or filling. Now it's a chore to swap heads again, possibly worst than the old days.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Head-swapping is now a true chore. But it doesn’t really matter anymore.

Anything really customizable came out years ago; they’re not going to be putting out new aliens with backgrounder-type heads and bodies, so it’s a moot point in that regard.

Reaction score
And yes, officers and clones and troopers and mains can be customized, but they’re all so scene-specific now that it’s hard to make generic enough stuff. That’s my two cents anyway.

Reaction score
Has anyone tried removing this guy's harness and placing it on a 2006 Scout figure?

Can the harness be removed without cutting it?

Reaction score
The BS version came with the blaster from what I remember, so this version should have as well.

Reaction score
I used the extra blaster that came with the TRU exclusive speeder bike set for mine.

The gear can come off I think. I saw it removed on JTA review, but I have not tried on mine.

Last edited:
Reaction score
If there is no hidden tab to take it off, then maybe he used hot water to remove it. As the hot water would soften the already softer plastic to where you can stretch it over the limbs, but you have to it quick before it hardens again . You also can risk eventually breaking it since its softer plastic.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I also got shipping notice from Pulse last Friday but still sitting in GA somewhere.