Scout Trooper - Jedi Fallen Order (Gaming Greats)

GNT

Reaction score
STAR WARS: THE VINTAGE COLLECTION GAMING GREATS 3.75-INCH SHOCK SCOUT TROOPER Figure
(HASBRO/Ages 4 years & up/Approx. Retail Price: $14.99/Available: Summer 2021)
Recall intense moments from the STAR WARS Galaxy with this STAR WARS: THE VINTAGE COLLECTION GAMING GREATS 3.75-INCH SHOCK SCOUT TROOPER Figure, featuring original Kenner branding and inspired by the character in the STAR WARS JEDI: FALLEN ORDER video game. Fully articulated with poseable head, arms, and legs, this 3.75-inch-scale figure featuring premium detail can be displayed in action figure and vehicle collections. Includes figure and accessory. Available for pre-order at Hasbro Pulse, GameStop, Big Bad Toy Store, and Entertainment Earth.

Attachments

Reaction score
looks like it's missing the blaster, but hey atleast they finally fixed the color of the shoulder joints. I'll pick up a few of these to replace my old VOTC Scouts, they've yellowed something awful.

Reaction score
I’ll buy anything from this game! I hope the repaints like these will help fund all-new sculpts for Cal Kestis, Merrin, Second Sister, and the like. But I fear that the optimal time frame for that has come and gone.

Reaction score
Really not excited by this sub line so far. Not a fan of Star Wars video games doesn't help i guess 😋

Reaction score
This one is nice only because of the fact people can get more Biker Scouts. lol So it does serve a dual purpose.

You really have to be a big fan of Battle Droids to like the BFII repaint, I just never cared for the design.

The Shadow Stormtooper is just plain boring repaint like the above.

The Purge trooper isn't bad but not worth $15 and $8 shipping to get one, to me. I would have preferred this one be at Pulse over any of the one's they have. lol It's the only one I would actually want to one day go with Cal, it that ever happens.

Reaction score
Ebay seller in US reporting these are in stock.
If you are talking about seller in NY, it may be actually from Canada. The name seemed familiar to one I remember back when McFarlane made walking dead figs and there was a NY seller having the target excl Tyrese and it came through thier Canada store, where Tyrese was not a tarvet excl. And it may been same seller that had full cases of the final rogue1 wave w/ adm raddak , Galen etc. The seller name seems so familiar.. Also, yakface may have reported the these may have hit Canadian warehouses a week or 2 ago.

Reaction score
Yeah, some of the sellers are Canadian. Because I am able to use USPS for my shipments, all my auctions state that I am a US seller even though I physically ship out of Canada. It's just that I use a 3rd party shipper that goes to the US to ship using USPS.

If I had to sell and ship using Canadapost to the US, I would never make a sale cause Canadapost shipping is so expensive.

Reaction score
Really looking forward to this one.

I was thinking this week with the posts about the new hypersonic engine tests showing up to Mach-17. Imagine if they could ever make the planes large enough and cost effective for shipping products, versus boats which sink and take overall months to get products in our hands. Which are obviously ready to go as seen in the picture above.

Reaction score
Can't wait to get this one. The omission of the boot blaster got me thinking, yes I know they didn't have them in the game (so I'm told). If/when we get a normal Scout Trooper on a RotJ card and I would assume they'd add the boot blaster again. Would they ante up for an extra accessory?

In RotJ the first scout trooper we see on Endor (the one Han sneaks up on) is using a black satchel bag that he slings across his should/chest. I know on the speeder bike it has a brown one molded on but I don't think we've ever gotten a Scout trooper with his bag as an accessory and it was a movie used prop.
Scout bag2.png
Later in the Mandalorian we actually get to see the brown bag from the speeder bikes used to hold Baby Yoda. So I'd love to get the black version to match up with RotJ or even settle for a removable brown version from the Mandalorian.

Reaction score
This figure turned up today, very strangely in good time for once! I am in the UK so usually 3+ months behind the US releases. It's a nice little figure, but I am not familiar with the game so I can't vouch for its accuracy.20210604_101730.jpg

Reaction score
personally, while being blaster-less is a dumb move for a trooper, it is not a deterrent for me. It's a super-duper-minor inconvenience at best since it'd take maybe 10 seconds at most to look in my parts bin and find a suitable blaster to arm him/her/it. i had to do the same w/ TVC Lando skiff guard

Reaction score
Not only the game greats tvc went up on price on pulse, but so did the Ackbar repack wave. OW jawa and echo should've been the hint that this was going to happen. But then there was the luke bespin repack wave and remnant stormtrooper, and maybe the AOTC trooper as well. Pulse listed those 5 or 6 a $1 more when 1st offered due to rumored price hikes on products across the board. EE raised the preorder price of cw maul and Ahsoka to $13.99, the same as other TVC, kinda odd those 2 started at 12.99.

Reaction score
Listen, we don't need Hasbro excusers makin it okay to not pack in an accessory on ever increasing figures! Especially not when we've got figures like Fives and Echo that have several, not to mention the Jawa with 3 and repack battle droid got two weapons! it couldn't have killed them to add the blaster even though some of you might have it already, I'm sure the new fans don't.

I also get that some of you want screen accuracy over "imagination", so you feel an extra weapon for "play value" isn't needed in your opinion. But what does it hurt if one is included? I'm sorry but with the increasing prices they should be looking at ways to "attract" consumers rather than putting them off, and if this is truly they way they plan to do things it's going to strain the already strained relationship. I'm already finding it difficult to justify some of these figures and it has caused my buying to decrease significantly.

Reaction score
Hasbro really should have sculpted a new helmet for this release. I mean, they sculpted new web gear and weapon, so they could have easily done up a new, properly sized, accurately detailed helmet. This pea-head version just doesn't hold up anymore. The body, while mostly a slight retool of the VTSC figure, still holds up well enough, but that head gotta go.(n)

Reaction score
Listen, we don't need Hasbro excusers makin it okay to not pack in an accessory on ever increasing figures! Especially not when we've got figures like Fives and Echo that have several, not to mention the Jawa with 3 and repack battle droid got two weapons! it couldn't have killed them to add the blaster even though some of you might have it already, I'm sure the new fans don't.

I also get that some of you want screen accuracy over "imagination", so you feel an extra weapon for "play value" isn't needed in your opinion. But what does it hurt if one is included? I'm sorry but with the increasing prices they should be looking at ways to "attract" consumers rather than putting them off, and if this is truly they way they plan to do things it's going to strain the already strained relationship. I'm already finding it difficult to justify some of these figures and it has caused my buying to decrease significantly.
100% could not agree more.