Scoundrel's New Customs

Reaction score
Re: Scoundrel\'s New Customs

WOW!! I love your Bespin Luke! How'd u manage to do the arm articulation??? I wanna do that to my ESB Luke.

Reaction score

great customs, this is the way Luke should've really been done

BTW, in the recipe, you say that you used the POTJ bespin luke...

Reaction score

Very nice. I like the use of the Joes to acheive the articulation. I will have to try. Are any Joes better. New versus Vintage or are they the same.

Reaction score

Thanks a ton guys!

The articulation on the Luke is done by using an arm from a GI Joe and attaching the forearm from the Bespin Luke. I have not yet tried to use the new Joes yet, so all the GI JOE parts I use are vintage.

Again, thanks for the compliments! TTYS!

Reaction score

Tony,nice articulation.Keep up the great customs and custom inspiration.Nice Job

Reaction score

Hey Stormtripper!
Thanks for the kind words! BTW, I was just about to write you back. I am out of casting resin, and my wife is getting me some for Christmas, so if you can wait to trade I can do it later! Your email was really nice.
I saw one of those Dath Tater T-Shirts at WalMart one time and almost got one!
Thanks again for the compliments!

Reaction score

Thanks again guys for all the nice comments. You fellas had some good suggestions about painting the saber hilts and I appreciate it! TTYS!

Reaction score

Tony you always do great work. You know I'm a BIG fan of articulation and your fig's are the way Hasbro should have done them in the first place. Nice work!

Reaction score

Gramps! My old buddy! How are thngs! Glad you like the new stuff, have you got any new work to show off? TTYS and thanks for the kind words!