Scimitar Feedback Thread

Reaction score
Thank you so much for picking that BS6" Battlefront figure up for me. Cost plus shipping and I had it in 2 days. Excellent communication as well. Appreciate the fact that you went and picked these up for people in the thread on your own, and then posted that you had done so. I'm new to these forums, and it's great to be a part of this community. I found some 3.75" figures that some scummers were looking for, and paid it forward.

MTFBWY!!

Thanks again!

Reaction score
Hassle Free Zone. Eric provided a Black Series Shocktrooper for cost plus shipping. Figure was shipped quickly and packed extremely well. I would highly recommend Eric if he has a figure you need.

Reaction score
I was another beneficiary of Eric's generosity for the BS6 Shock Trooper. Now I don't have to repeatedly check Brickseek in vain.

Thanks!!!

Reaction score
I hope karma has some great things in store for this scummer. From the time I took an interest to the time Phasma arrived at my doorstep was two business days, and he can't have made a dime off the transaction his costs + shipping were so reasonable. Would trade again in a heartbeat.

Reaction score
Eric hooked me up with the Droid I was looking for. Easy transaction and came packed great. Thanks again.

Sent from my thingamajig via Tapatalk

Reaction score
Eric knew I needed an FO Snowtrooper Cmdr, found one, let me know, sold it to me at cost, and shipped it to me, all in a matter of days! Thanks for helping to fill literally the last hole in my collection!

Reaction score
After some recent dealings with a couple of uncommitted people here that failed to follow through with their agreements, it has been a refreshing, pleasing experience to deal with Eric. He is a great communicator, fast payer, committed and deserving of all our respect. I can highly recommend him as a serious and honest forum member. A++++

Last edited:
Reaction score
Bought some black series packaging from Scimitar. Great to deal with!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Eric is a great guy. Very prompt with replies. Great communication.
Thanks Eric

Reaction score
I just completed a deal with Eric (11 TBS 6" figures). Eric was very friendly and had good communication all the way through the deal. He put in the extra work to do an international deal (I'm in Denmark, Europe), and the figures arrived in top condition and very carefully packed. I would be happy to deal with Eric again. Top scummer!!!

Reaction score
I bought a Darth maul se lightsaber. great communication, ordered on late Monday night and received it Thursday. It was just as described. The packaging of the saber was top notch, never seen better packing. Bubble wrap, foam peanuts, paper...this will give you an idea of the care this seller puts into his stuff. Would definitely deal with again in the future if possible.

Reaction score
Bought some awesome figures off of Scimitar. Packed beautifully and boxes are super clean. Appreciate his patience and calm, cool attitude. Overall 11/10. Dont hesitate to buy/trade/sell to him.

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Just had a fantastic deal with Scimitar, as I bought 5 figures from him. Excellent seller, friendly, who took an extra care in the packing and protection of the figures. No problem with communication or follow-up (tracking number). I highly recommend dealing with him !

Last edited:
Reaction score
Just got a package from Scimitar. Great guy who was looking to do a solid for a fellow collector, and i couldn't be more grateful. Throw money and love at him.

Reaction score
Just had my first deal with Eric and all went perfectly. Great communication, packed the items very well and sent swiftly.

Thanks again...

Reaction score
Eric hooked me up with a Walmart Kylo Ren Throne Room set for cost plus shipping. Great guy, great communication, great packaging. Thanks Eric!!!

Reaction score
Scimitar got me the first release of 40th Vader - he was even kind enough to ship it without the stand, since I had no interest in that. Smooth transaction and no problems of any kind. One of my go-to-guys for acquiring figures I can't get here in Denmark :)

Reaction score
Scimitar has come through for me once again! Thank you very much Eric, the figures are awesome!

Reaction score
Scimitar snagged me a US exclusive that I couldn't get in Canada and we worked out a great deal. Great guy to deal with, highly recommended.

Reaction score
just completed a deal with Eric. He shipped fast and was very easy to deal with. this is my 3rd time dealing with him. great scummer!

Reaction score
Bought a couple Black Series figures from Eric. Great communication, fast shipment, and the items arrived in mint condition thanks to the solid packaging. Top notch Scummer!

Reaction score
Oh, I almost forgot - Eric pm'ed me after I was asking around for the Dewback and was kind enough to sell me his spare :D thanks ever so much. Shipped loose, because I am an opener, and packed very well!!
This is the second time I've traded with him and I will absolutely do it again.

Reaction score
Smooth and fast turn around, expertly packed, great price!
Would not hesitate to do business again.
Thanks again so much Eric! Cheers.