Sci-Fi Titaniums

Reaction score
Reaction score
Finally found a HW Thunder Tank at my local TRU yesterday. Never found it when they initially released it up here with the Wind Raider (He Man). So I caved and got the Super7 Ultimates Thunder Tank instead!

Now that I have it I'm thinking I'll cancel the Ultimates version.........(LOL)

Actually I preordered the Ultimates version because I collect that line already, not as some sort of crazy alternative.

Though it is nice to get the HW version. Somehow over the last few years I have managed to get a nice little collection of HW media vehicles. Off the top of my head I have:

Thunder Tank, Wind Raider, GOTG Milano, Turtle Wagon, 101 Dalmatians Cruella's Road Cruiser, Grumobile, Vengeance and Enterprise from Star Trek, Punisher's Van, Spidermobile, Wonder Woman's jet from the recent movie, Flintstones car, Beatles Yellow Submarine, a bunch of Halo vehicles, and way too many Bat Vehicles from all media (and in too many weird colours).

Anyone else find they somehow just ended up collecting a whole sub-line without realizing it until you are in too deep? Hahaha

Last edited:
Reaction score
Absolutely, SP, it's unreasonably easy to fall into collecting HW Entertainment/Screen Time stuff, I'm also guilty as charged. I try to stick to sci-fi, space, and Bat-related vehicles (tbh, there has been much fudging and outright cheating) but they really pile up over the years. Way outta hand. :)

Reaction score
Finally found a HW Thunder Tank at my local TRU yesterday. Never found it when they initially released it up here with the Wind Raider (He Man). So I caved and got the Super7 Ultimates Thunder Tank instead!

Now that I have it I'm thinking I'll cancel the Ultimates version.........(LOL)

Actually I preordered the Ultimates version because I collect that line already, not as some sort of crazy alternative.

Though it is nice to get the HW version. Somehow over the last few years I have managed to get a nice little collection of HW media vehicles. Off the top of my head I have:

Thunder Tank, Wind Raider, GOTG Milano, Turtle Wagon, 101 Dalmatians Cruella's Road Cruiser, Grumobile, Vengeance and Enterprise from Star Trek, Punisher's Van, Spidermobile, Wonder Woman's jet from the recent movie, Flintstones car, Beatles Yellow Submarine, a bunch of Halo vehicles, and way too many Bat Vehicles from all media (and in too many weird colours).

Anyone else find they somehow just ended up collecting a whole sub-line without realizing it until you are in too deep? Hahaha
Me too!! Haha I just got the World's smallest He-man figures too, which scale perfectly to the Hot Wheels Windraider, Land Shark, and Battleram, I am hoping they bring out Skeletor's Roton next. Also wish list would be Jayce and Wheeled warriors subline, and visionairies!

Reaction score
Some UFO toys from 1997 that our Boris first made me aware of, many moons ago, just found more of 'em. Dunno about youze guys but I'd quite like 'em. :)

View media item 405411
View media item 405410
View media item 405409
View media item 405404
View media item 405406
View media item 405405
View media item 405407
View media item 405402
View media item 405412
Some MM-sized SW ornies:

View media item 405398
And some of what I assume are AF-sized SW ships from Tomy JP, can't recall if we've discussed 'em before:

View media item 405400
View media item 405399

Last edited:
Reaction score
Those UFOs are great, had I known about them, I would have added a couple to my X-Files collection! I still have a generic "Roswell Alien" action figure from the 90s, stamped by Street Players Holding Corp (I wonder where I bought that?!).

Its interesting to note, that the "Daylight Disk" looks similar to something that was captured in the background of a photo that was taken of me and some friends hiking in the 90s - I never contacted MUFON though!

Reaction score
The UFO's are an unusual and interesting choice. Quite nice, actually.

I'll need to keep an eye out for the Millennium Falcon in that packaging as mine are all the boxed versions.

Reaction score
Its interesting to note, that the "Daylight Disk" looks similar to something that was captured in the background of a photo that was taken of me and some friends hiking in the 90s - I never contacted MUFON though!
I saw something with three white lights in a triangle shape flying above my dorm one night. This was also the 90s. At first I thought it was a weird plane, but it was being followed by a low flying helicopter. The helicopter had red/green navigation lights, so I could see it's shape and blades, but the other only had the spotlights. I don't remember hearing any sound from either of them. Most likely it was just two helicopters headed toward the air force base in San Antonio or doing some kind of ground search with spotlights, but it was very odd. I was big on the X Files those days, so maybe my imagination was running wild. Still, it was an Unidentified Flying Object from my perspective.

Now I'll have to dig through some boxes to see if I still have those UFO's or if I need to pay a visit to ebay.

Reaction score
I took some photos of the Hot wheels He-man vehicles with the World's smallest He-man figures today.

Have put a big post in the action fleet thread including comparisons of scale to action fleet :)

Attachments

• IMG_9338.JPG
    IMG_9338.JPG
    865.4 KB · Views: 32
Reaction score
Reaction score
I see that the Spider Machine GP-7 (from that oddball Japanese mecha anime from the 70's) is coming out in the HW Entertainment line but this time, without Spidey, unlike the con version (bottom shot). But I still want one. :)

View media item 405450
View media item 405449

Couple of new BTTF Delorean gashapon sets from JP:

View media item 405451
View media item 405453
I'm trying to determine the scale of the Bandai BTTF cars. The image says it's 100mm long. Is that 1:32 scale? :unsure:

The Tomy set looks really nice. I like the flame effects. I wonder of that hoverboard is super tiny to scale with the cars or just a fun accessory that is not in scale?

Reaction score
I'm trying to determine the scale of the Bandai BTTF cars. The image says it's 100mm long. Is that 1:32 scale? :unsure:

The Tomy set looks really nice. I like the flame effects. I wonder of that hoverboard is super tiny to scale with the cars or just a fun accessory that is not in scale?
If it's 100 mm, then it's bang-on 1/43.
Yep, the flames and board are in scale. :)

Reaction score
Our Boris spotted EM/HC's Daedalus this morning, looks good, though too yuge for me, sniffle.
S'pose the Stargate line may need its own thread but here it is for now.

View media item 405482
These Fallout ships look supercool, too. Same issue for me, but I'm sure a lot of folks are gonna love 'em.

View media item 405480
View media item 405481

Reaction score
Hehe, made me recall the Off-world advertising blimp from Blade Runner, actually. :)

Found a bevy of diecast Starspeeder variants and some ~4.5" pull-back toys, in case anyone's interested. :)

View media item 405518
View media item 405519
View media item 405516
View media item 405517
View media item 405514
View media item 405515
View media item 405495
View media item 405494
View media item 405489
View media item 405496
View media item 405492
View media item 405491
Oh, and here are the earlier standard diecast releases, for reference. The red one's also in the 6-pack and 2-pack, btw.

View media item 405493
View media item 405490

Reaction score
Found these guys at my local Walmart last night.

Of course I find the Mario Cart after spending $8+tax on the deluxe version with Mario and his kite attachment.

Still on the hunt for the X-Jet, and would love to find that Spider Machine GP-7. Also Luke's Landspeeder would be ok, even though that has probably come and gone.

Attachments

• IMG_20211016_082639457.jpg
    IMG_20211016_082639457.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 24
Last edited:
Reaction score
I've got a spare you can have for the cost of shipping it to you, if you don't find one.
Thanks for the offer DD. I'm good though. The Landspeeder is just an impulse buy. I mean we all probably have a dozen Landspeeders in multiple scales right?

I would love for Canada to get the Bad Batch shuttle though.

Reaction score
Rocinante.jpg

....And EM have up images of The Rocinante, available from late December. Image courtesy of Izo Iscariot on the FB Group

Reaction score
Cool to see an alternate version of the Rocinante, I own the Loot Crate release, but that's the clean version after it was renamed & painted. Likewise, that version has no attached weaponry, which is a shame. I like how this one goes in the opposite direction. I'm afraid of buying an EM piece though, because once I make the dive, I'll start ordering them from various sci fi properties, lol. I would love if The Expanse was covered by MM, HW, or something else small. I can envision a few MM sets - those would be amazing to add to existing sci fi coverage from years ago.

Reaction score
Another? Jeez, I still haven't found the blue X-Jet on pegs, it is utterly grim for new HW stock at the mo'. :(
Ah it's not just my area then, I've been seeing the same waves over and over all year.

I managed to get the Mario Kart, Steamboat for £8.70 (So only £5 more than in the wild :rolleyes:) And then got the X-jet from China for £4.53 (So £3 more)

Which sucks paying more lol, but then my OCD for collecting would probably be going into overdrive by now lol

I guess part of it does come down to me not going round as many stores hunting at the moment, but still there does seem to be some wierd distribution going on.

Btw screentimes confirmed for next year are...

The black X-jet as shown
Mine craft vehicle (a millionth time - green and brown this time)
Mario Kart (I am betting good odds on it being a green Luigi next time)
Steamboat Willie again

Those force grabs look interesting, I wonder if they are micro machines sized?

Reaction score
Ah it's not just my area then, I've been seeing the same waves over and over all year.

I managed to get the Mario Kart, Steamboat for £8.70 (So only £5 more than in the wild :rolleyes:) And then got the X-jet from China for £4.53 (So £3 more)

Which sucks paying more lol, but then my OCD for collecting would probably be going into overdrive by now lol

I guess part of it does come down to me not going round as many stores hunting at the moment, but still there does seem to be some wierd distribution going on.

Found the X-jet and Luke's Landspeeder earlier in the year, not seen any sign of any of the others yet. Had no idea they were even out, actually. Does seem to be the same few waves all the time at the shocks i've checked.

Reaction score
Found the X-jet and Luke's Landspeeder earlier in the year, not seen any sign of any of the others yet. Had no idea they were even out, actually. Does seem to be the same few waves all the time at the shocks i've checked.
Yes I have seen the landspeeder the most, I am surprised the X-jet made it into the wild here, was it at a Smyths or Entertainer?

Tesco, B&M both tend to have early 2021 waves repeatedly