Sci-Fi Titaniums

Reaction score
For those of you who missed the news on Facebook, Hollywood Reporter has fleshed out some details about EM's future Gerry Anderson lines. We knew Ben Robinson has hinted at these but this article tells us more. Exciting and potentially expensive news :D

Hollywood Reporter

View attachment 345718
I have enough on my plate trying to collect the Sixteen12 Eagles. :)

Reaction score
I have enough on my plate trying to collect the Sixteen12 Eagles. :)
Those are gorgeous. Sure wish they sold the land vehicles separately!

FYI for my Canadian brethren: if you're looking for the HW Thundertank and MotU speeder, check your local Superstore a.s.a.p. before the scalpers clean 'em out.

Reaction score
BigBadToyStore just put up pre-orders for the first two Orville ships. The regular sized Orville and Shuttle. Due September 2020. Hopefully, Eaglemoss will list them soon as well.

Reaction score
Got the Assault/Combat Raptor from the BSG game last week: quite nice but much smaller than I'd hoped, tbh. It's a smidge big for MM-scale, and too small for Titanium, an odd scale, really. I ordered another Heavy Raider in the classic livery, those are a much nicer size for me.

View media item 397890
View media item 397889
View media item 397888
Our Boris sent me a pic of this mainline 2020 HW car ("Mattel Dream Mobile" from the HW Dream Garage series) some time ago (cheers, mate!) and all I could see was flying car! So I chopped the wheels, drilled a hole, and stuck it on a HW stand. Now Han's racing it for pinks. :)

View media item 397894
View media item 397895
View media item 397892
View media item 397891
View media item 397893

Reaction score
Eaglemoss US has put up pre-orders for both regular size Orville ships and the XL version of the Orville. Coupon codes don't seem to apply to them, but you can get the free shipping if your order is over $60.

Reaction score
Those look nice. I've got mine on preorder with BBTS.

Darth, who makes those Eagles and Hawk? I just started watching the show during quarantine and now I want the ships. I heard Eaglemoss was going to start a new line starting with the Eagle, so I may just get those.

Reaction score
Those look nice. I've got mine on preorder with BBTS.

Darth, who makes those Eagles and Hawk? I just started watching the show during quarantine and now I want the ships. I heard Eaglemoss was going to start a new line starting with the Eagle, so I may just get those.
Honestly, those 2001 minis may the best moulding I've ever seen on a ship mini. I think you're gonna love 'em. Crazy crisp.
There's even a video that's kinda amusing. ;)

Got 'em from HobbySearch/1999.jp for $112 for both 2-packs, and even with express shipping (Japan Post has suspended all of the cheap methods), it was a much better deal than the local comic shop ($200 US + tax). They are extremely light and compact so postage wasn't bad at all.

Those Space 1999 ships are made by Konami. There's also a con-exclusive all-white Hawk out there but I don't have it, dagnabbit.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Youze guys might be interested in these diecast 5.5 inch Eagles forthcoming from Sixteen12. At $50 a pop, I only went for the Laboratory Eagle, but they all looks good. They;re cheaper than Monsters In Motion here: https://www.fabgearusa.com/sixteen-12/
Thanks for the heads up. I snagged the Laboratory and Freighter versions. The playset they had looked nice, but it was $200.

Reaction score
I'm wondering if they're the old Product Enterprise sculpts, repackaged ? They look very nice, and I just know I'm going to weaken

Reaction score
I shall be going for the Rescue Eagle but their own website is a bit clunky and won't take pre-orders at the moment

Reaction score
Can't vouch for 'em but this UK site offers pre-orders, fwiw.

Hehe, I caved and pre-ordered an Eagle Freighter, too. Resistance melted away and was utterly routed. :)

Reaction score
Darth_Duranium, are you going to get Discovery One from the 2001 collection?
I am very tempted but I've already got a resin one that's about the same size, so I'm gonna skip it... reluctantly. ;)
The new one seems a little dark on the grey paint to my eye, but man, the hull detailing looks stupendous. Are you in, Rod?

Reaction score
I hate to break my Millennium Falcon collecting focus. I’m really tempted though as it’s not often you come across Discovery One. Let me mull it over a bit more.