Sci-Fi Titaniums

Reaction score
Has anyone seen this tweet from Ben Robinson (EM) ?

Another question - how many of you really like Gerry Anderson? And if you do, is it just Thunderbirds or do you like the other shows? Captain Scarlet? Space 1999? UFO?!

If we’re getting a GA line, things could get expensive 😂

Reaction score
The next EM Alien ship is now up for waiting lists. It's the Alien Covenant Lander 1

Reaction score
Those look great, Squidge, nice fleet! :) Ares says that three variants of the Viper Mk. VII are out in December and Amazon reports the Heavy Raiders are due on 25 September. I'll definitely be dipping into that line then.
https://www.aresgames.eu/games/batt...tlestar-galactica-spaceship-packs-viper-mkvii

A mini TAS Batplane is coming in the HW mainline, noice! Guess it's a smaller than the 1/50, looks otherwise identical in this shot.

Reaction score
I need the community's help. This beauty from Dark Horse has appeared at NYCC and I have no idea what it is. Is it Halo or Mass Effect ? I'm gonna get it :D

Reaction score
Yep, that's the one - thanks Ben !

I might have to reconsider my rash promise to buy it though :O

Reaction score
The Hallmark Blade Runner Spinner came out today, yay! I'm very happy with it, nifty paint, about the same size as the Medicom one that came with the DVD set, 11 cm long. :)

Reaction score
Lol, HW is doing Thundercats and MOTU vehicles in the Entertainment line next year. Cheers to Boris for the heads up. :)
I'm in for the Thundertank, if I ever see one. It's an unlikely but interesting design, IMHO.

Reaction score
Lol, HW is doing Thundercats and MOTU vehicles in the Entertainment line next year. Cheers to Boris for the heads up. :)
I'm in for the Thundertank, if I ever see one. It's an unlikely but interesting design, IMHO.

What the what??? Talk about out of left field!!!

I'm down for these, and 2 of the Thundertank.

Reaction score
The Hallmark Blade Runner Spinner came out today, yay! I'm very happy with it, nifty paint, about the same size as the Medicom one that came with the DVD set, 11 cm long. :)

Neat! Thanks for the heads up. They look to be plentiful at all the Hallmark stores in my area. I'll pick one up today.

Reaction score
I keep seeing a lovely Space Shuttle Endeavour on my Instagram feed. Looks dodgy though, so i'm not sure if i'll take the leap.

Reaction score
Wanted to share some comparison pics of the Hallmark Spinner and the Spinner that came with the Voight-Kampff DVD boxset.

Overall, the Hallmark Spinner is better detailed and has more paint apps and deco. And, it's slightly bigger. The DVD boxset Spinner has a diecast metal bottom, rubber tires, and some clear window pieces that the Hallmark one doesn't have. Still, the Hallmark Spinner is the clear winner by far.

Reaction score
Great to see comparison shots - love the decals on the Hallmark version - and its a different color! Very tempting, but I may wait for a sale.

Reaction score
I felt the same way as Sharky, it's a corker, definitely worth the dosh. :)

A fella called Mike Arthur posted some comparisons with the blu-ray (concept deco) version of the spinner on Syd Mead's FB, reposted here:

Reaction score
Wow, 2001: A Space Odyssey miniatures are coming from an outfit called Bellfine, expected in January. Some US retailers have the pairs of ships for about $93 but 1999.jp has them for $56, FYI. https://www.1999.co.jp/eng/10654940
View media item 395503
View media item 395501
View media item 395506
View media item 395512
View media item 395505
View media item 395511
View media item 395510
View media item 395508
View media item 395507
View media item 395509
View media item 395504
View media item 395502
Btw, anyone know how to add thumbnails from your gallery? Haven't sussed that, since the RS upgrade.

Reaction score
Agreed, beautiful. really good to see 2001 getting a bit of love. I might pick up an EVA Pod and Discovery One.

Reaction score
Agreed, beautiful. really good to see 2001 getting a bit of love. I might pick up an EVA Pod and Discovery One.
I pre-ordered the 4 smaller ships, can't wait! Only took 50 years for minis, eh? :)

Picked up the BSG Starship Battles captured Heavy Raider, quite impressed with it. The ships are at about the same height in the pics, and that's a Titanium Raptor and an EM Aeroshuttle with it
View media item 395524
View media item 395525

Reaction score
Received the 3 different Heavy Raiders and 3 different Raptors yesterday. Absolutely beautiful models!! Really hope this game continues for a long time

Reaction score
Sweet!!! I so want that Thunder Tank. Heck I want most of that whole wave.

I was able to find the Batplane/Batwing at both Walmart and Dollarama this week which was a nice surprise. Also they had another Halo Warthog, this time in red.

Reaction score
Hi Peeps

Picked up the Skybusters Dream Chaser diecast vehicle today:

It’s a very cool diecast, and one I’ve been after for a while now - so great to finally found one at retail! :)

Edit: link was to the image location, however just takes you to the main page.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I felt the same way as Sharky, it's a corker, definitely worth the dosh. :)

A fella called Mike Arthur posted some comparisons with the blu-ray (concept deco) version of the spinner on Syd Mead's FB, reposted here:

Purchased one of the Hallmark Spinners via Amazon, you can get them for 25% off with free shipping - $15 isn't bad at all for this piece. You might luck out and even find them cheaper at a Hallmark store, now that the holidays are over, but I was late to check and they were sold out. Its a treat, considering how rarely we see Blade Runner merchandise involving the vehicles.

Reaction score
Reaction score
Anybody else remember Akira, the strange and highly influential anime from many moons ago?
Kaiyodo are doing a gashapon line and they've done a few versions of the bikes, amongst the figs.
Hehe, check out the knocked-off versions of the corporate and air force logos. :)
.akira m1.jpgakira m2.jpgakira m3.jpgakira m4.jpg

Reaction score
FYI: US Amazon is selling the Loot Crate Rocinante (from the Expanse) for $5.17, shipping to Canada was $7, quite a good deal. Our Boris mentioned it was 8 quid incl. shipping to the UK.
Knowing Loot Crate's history, sure hope they actually arrive! ;)

Reaction score
Any news from Eaglemoss about Battlestar Galactica?

I made the mistake of buying the Viper (2004) and got completely hooked. Have everything released so far except original Galactica.

On their site I see Colonial One, Viper (Blood and Chrome), Scar, Blackbird and Cylon Centurion. Anyone heard of anything else?

Reaction score
Any news from Eaglemoss about Battlestar Galactica?

I made the mistake of buying the Viper (2004) and got completely hooked. Have everything released so far except original Galactica.

On their site I see Colonial One, Viper (Blood and Chrome), Scar, Blackbird and Cylon Centurion. Anyone heard of anything else?
The Valkyrie has been hinted at but I think you've listed everything we know about right now, SP.

In other EM news, they've announced the Eagle from Space 1999. :)

Reaction score
Can't wait to get a Thundertank. Hopefully they actually show up here in Canada.

Also of note Jada Toys will be doing a GI Joe vehicle line in 2 different scales. From the pics I saw, so far, the bigger scale will have a VAMP and HISS.

The "nano" scale they do will have 3 waves. I included the pic for the nano vehicles. You can see the larger scale in the top corner just slightly. Also they are expanding the Transformers nano line.

Without a doubt I'm looking forward to the Night Raven

Attachments

Reaction score
For those of you who missed the news on Facebook, Hollywood Reporter has fleshed out some details about EM's future Gerry Anderson lines. We knew Ben Robinson has hinted at these but this article tells us more. Exciting and potentially expensive news :D

Hollywood Reporter

space1999-eagle.jpg