SCI-FI CLOSE LOCK DONE

Reaction score
Picked up a few more treasures for my Sci-FI Den and invested in some nice IKEA Detolf cabinets over the holidays

Code 3 Diecast JEG signed Tie Fighter and MH signed X-wing

Mara Jade SE SM #156 Master Replicas Saber

Thermal Detonator SE CF #732 Master Replicas

Boba Fett SE JB #568 Master Replicas

Cylon Finger from the reimagined series

Its coming together now !!

Finally got my Franklin Mint Enterprise Captains Light working !!!

Added Sideshow Gypsy Danger and Striker Eureka to the collection !!!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Added a walking Twiki BEEDEE BEEDEE ....... Buck !

Last edited:
Reaction score
Bought these about 25 years ago. I placed them on top of some authentic and Replica BSG Cubits. They are original resin Buck Rogers in the 25th Century Cubits as seen in the series. Yeah they were this rough.

Last edited:
Reaction score
That is WAY cool!! Awesome collection!

Is that a QMX Viper under the Star Trek TOS phaser and tricorder?

Last edited:
Reaction score
That is WAY cool!! Awesome collection!

Is that a QMX Viper under the Star Trek TOS phaser and tricorder?
Yep SE Starbucks edition. This is such a neat model even the packaging was cool a stamped wooden crate.
The control activates the pulsing thrusters and the DRADIS cockpit lighting. It is an awesome model

Last edited:
Reaction score
Is that a Magic Eye Star Trek poster above the awesome gold Cylon?
Yes. I have two different ones that were unlicensed and one called the Romulan encounter that was licensed. It one of those things you either love or hate. I like because it takes practice to see the images.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Yes. I have two different ones that were unlicensed and one called the Romulan encounter that was licensed. It one of those things you either love or hate. I like because it takes practice to see the images.
I love them because I can see them pretty easily. My wife hates them for the opposite reason. haha

I checked out the Romulan encounter one via Google and it was cool. I couldn't find any pictures online of your unlicensed one though. If it's not too much trouble, would you mind posting a picture of it? I'd love to see what's in it.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Is that on top the Code 3 TIE a pewter AT-AT Franklin Mint?

Reaction score
I love them because I can see them pretty easily. My wife hates them for the opposite reason. haha

I checked out the Romulan encounter one via Google and it was cool. I couldn't find any pictures online of your unlicensed one though. If it's not too much trouble, would you mind posting a picture of it? I'd love to see what's in it.
I will when I return home but I a working in CA for a few weeks.

Reaction score
Yes along with the Millennium Falcon. GC
I missed the AT-AT (being the only I would be interested in) for $75 shipped after I got the Iron Studios Vader and budget was low. Other sellers ask crazy prices for them.

Reaction score
I like em both as I have every FM ship in the Star Trek universe as well. Here are a few of those

Last edited:
Reaction score
I had to go at an angle because the fanlight reflection was hindering a straight on shot

Last edited:
Reaction score
Thanks for the poster pic! I'm here at work and have had my face close to my computer screen for the past few minutes. Haha. I can almost get it but I think the angle and reflections are killing it. Thanks for posting though!

Reaction score
Thanks for the poster pic! I'm here at work and have had my face close to my computer screen for the past few minutes. Haha. I can almost get it but I think the angle and reflections are killing it. Thanks for posting though!
You should see the Enterprise in the middle in orbit around a planet and a satellite in the top right

Reaction score

Master Replica's Predator 2 SPEAR

Star Trek the Experience, Dr McCoy's Star Fleet Medical Pouch with equipment

Last edited:
Reaction score
Mace Windu #141/750 SE SLJ Master Replicas

Battlestar Galactica QMX Blackbird SE by the Chief ! I love the laser engraving on the underside of the Cover “Stealth Viper Blackbird Laura”

Last edited:
Reaction score
Jango Fett’s MR LE blasters 1206/1500

Poe Helmet Anovos Black Squadron helmet with custom stand. Bought from a fellow Scummer!

Next to it a 20 plus year old resin cast of a viper filming miniature with a Blue Squadron Eagle base

Reaction score
Great collection, Goldcylon. I'm especially enjoying the QMX ships. Do you think they'll return to prop replicas?

Reaction score
Great collection, Goldcylon. I'm especially enjoying the QMX ships. Do you think they'll return to prop replicas?
To be honest I think they will on select prop Replicas. But they haven’t made anything in a while beyond the latest loot crate stuff. As to the ships I really don’t think so. The ones I have were at one time in the affordable range and I know they have dropped the enterprises. It is such a limited market on the artisan market side but they have a little competition on the prop Replicas. Normally the products QMX puts out are pretty top notch. Now the prices of the QMX ships have gone up considerably which is good news for the collector but bad news for those still looking. The vipers are now in the 5K range and htf.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Blade Runner Coyle Worldcon special finish

Last edited:
Reaction score
So while I am abroad I have picked up a few more things I am focusing on upgrading and preservation at the moment

EFX Star Wars Empire Strikes Back SE Luke Helmet. I took this at an angle you you can see how I have the EFX stand recessed. I will be doing this for my EFX Luke ANH helmet and my EFX Wedge helmet. Very happy how the presentation came out. GC

Logan’s Run Deep Sleep Pistol and Sandman follower

MR Star Trek First Contact SE this was an upgrade I will be listing the LE.

MRs the one ring of Sauron

Last edited: