Scarif trooper

GNT

Reaction score
Are they guys called Shoretoopers or Scariff troopers? Not sure.

Either way one will be coming:

Reaction score
Definite buy from me. In fact, I will likely buy at least two to go with my Squad Leader.

I'm pretty sure the official name is Scarif Stormtrooper (with one F).

Reaction score
I'm glad they're making a single carded version of the basic trooper, but I'll get more mileage out of the SA version of him.

Reaction score
JTA has some nice images of this wave. This is the same version as the SA Walmart one right? So there are only two versions of this trooper in total? This regular grunt and the one with the Kama? Is that right?

Reaction score
JTA has some nice images of this wave. This is the same version as the SA Walmart one right? So there are only two versions of this trooper in total? This regular grunt and the one with the Kama? Is that right?
There is also a captain that looks like a mix between the two. They have the regular grunt armor (no kama) but have a blue chest.

This is from Hasbro:
http://pulse.hasbro.com/en-us/news/article?article=rogue_one_a_star_wars_story_introduces_the_scarif_stormtrooper

Reaction score
Nope. Rumor is that he'll be coming out in a 2 pack with Bistan.

Reaction score
Got a set of this wave from EE and made good use of the Shore Trooper since I already have the BS version. Here's my captain:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ZX3

Reaction score
Yeah I think so. The body is painted like the Tank Commander though.
Yes, they're the same but different paint decos.
It's curious that the AT-ACT Driver wouldn't be the same as the Tank Driver or the established AT-AT Driver, AT-ST Pilot, or AT-DP Pilot designs, but the pictures in the Ultimate Guide do show a white Shore Trooper helmet so it is accurate to what's in the film.

Reaction score
Yes, they're the same but different paint decos.
It's curious that the AT-ACT Driver wouldn't be the same as the Tank Driver or the established AT-AT Driver, AT-ST Pilot, or AT-DP Pilot designs, but the pictures in the Ultimate Guide do show a white Shore Trooper helmet so it is accurate to what's in the film.
I'm betting the actual AT-ACT Driver does not have the hip armor or ammo pouch and is a Tank Driver from the neck down. Hasbro just made do with the body mold they had available at the time.

Reaction score
Got a set of this wave from EE and made good use of the Shore Trooper since I already have the BS version. Here's my captain:

Fantastic work mate. This is exactly what I plan to do with some of these when I pick them up. I'm new to painting though and very much keen on improving a few certain figures with grit and battle damage. Do you have any tips on how you added the marks?

Reaction score
Thank you for the compliment! I use a small sponge, lightly press it into the paint, and then dab it on a paper plate a few times to remove excess. Then, lightly dab the figure in places to create the "damage". For a little variation, you can drag the sponge instead of dabbing to create streaks instead.

On a side note, I had to go back and correct this figure by adding the blue panel to his waist:

Reaction score
Thank you for the compliment! I use a small sponge, lightly press it into the paint, and then dab it on a paper plate a few times to remove excess. Then, lightly dab the figure in places to create the "damage". For a little variation, you can drag the sponge instead of dabbing to create streaks instead.

On a side note, I had to go back and correct this figure by adding the blue panel to his waist:

Thanks a ton, I'll remember your tips for the future.

Reaction score
Can do that with SA troops as well, because of the black under suit. Besides paint wear makes it look that much more real. Otherwise people wouldn't complain about the pristine paint job on ships etc. 90% of the Collectors add weathering anyways. ;)

While I really like this guys deco, he's limited in that range of movement department. So no go, was tempted though. I'm just growing fatigued of having to actually make my own figures these days, by piecing parts together.

Reaction score
Picked up two of these today at Walmart. Decided I'd rather build a small squad if the 5 POA figure than only have the one from the Moroff pack, since I've reserved myself to my Walmarts never restocking the TBS figures. Nice figure, I really like this Trooper, although I hope they show again in some media like the Death Troopers coming in Rebels, so we aren't left wondering if this were just exclusive to Scarif for some reason, like the TIE Striker.

Reaction score
Was able to order the complete Wave 3 set (including Bodhi and Shoretrooper) from Entertainment Earth for $49.99 with free shipping! Hurry if you want to pick one up!