Scalper Spotted and Photo Taken

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joined
Sep 23, 2005
Messages
399
Reaction score
0
I forgot to mention, I met a scalper and with my cell phone snapped a picture of him. He had no idea I did it, I can guarantee you that he is a scalper.

I think we need to make a Scummer Scalper Most Wanted List and post their pictures here. Wait, better that we don't post them, but it was fun thinking about it.

Seriously though, this ignorant oversized fool was outwitted and I now have the picture to prove he is a scalper.

P.S. How many collectors fill up a Cart full of toys at one store, then a basket full of toys at another store the same day?

 
Joined
Jun 13, 2002
Messages
849
Reaction score
0
Hey, thanks for PMing the pic. I think I have seen him before. In the future now I know who to look for. Bring the pic with you Sunday so we can show everyone.
 
Joined
Sep 23, 2005
Messages
399
Reaction score
0
You're welcome!

You are the 5th guy I have PM'd and all but one didn't recognize him, this is GREAT! Not a lot of nice things said about him either!


I love PM!
 
Joined
May 5, 2002
Messages
1,511
Reaction score
0
PM me the pic...I just want to see what the goofball looks like...does the scalper have a user name...you mentioned that you guys had nabbed him...PM me the pic and the name...just curious...
 
Joined
Sep 23, 2005
Messages
399
Reaction score
0
Ok, Yes he does and he is online right now.

GET THIS, I grabbed a screenshot of him in the Users Online. Guess what thread he is watching.........

THIS ONE!

MULLHALHAHALAHA!

BUSTED!

Yes! I'm talking to you! You know who you are, and now everyone else does!
 
Joined
Apr 20, 2001
Messages
22,652
Reaction score
0
Hey can you PM me the pic?? I want to see this dirty scalper in your area!!
 
Joined
Feb 4, 2002
Messages
378
Reaction score
0
Any way you can send that my way Sarge? I think I know who it is, I just want to make sure.
 
Joined
Feb 22, 2006
Messages
872
Reaction score
0
</font><blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font>
I think we need to make a Scummer Scalper Most Wanted List and post their pictures here.

[/QUOTE]

I proposed that idea once. My thread is buried in The Saga Collection (2006) forum. It's titled "The Collectors Strike Back."
 
Joined
Sep 23, 2005
Messages
399
Reaction score
0
PM me your email, I cannot send attachments via PM. I have already sent an email out to the others......
 

Philip_Wise

Staff member
Webmaster
Joined
May 21, 2001
Messages
3,855
Reaction score
1
Sgt13Echo said:
I forgot to mention, I met a scalper and with my cell phone snapped a picture of him. He had no idea I did it, I can guarantee you that he is a scalper.

I think we need to make a Scummer Scalper Most Wanted List and post their pictures here. Wait, better that we don't post them, but it was fun thinking about it.

Seriously though, this ignorant oversized fool was outwitted and I now have the picture to prove he is a scalper.

P.S. How many collectors fill up a Cart full of toys at one store, then a basket full of toys at another store the same day?

Sgt Echo,

Post the guarantee here or recant your post. I'm interested to see how you intend to do it.
 
Joined
Dec 6, 2005
Messages
671
Reaction score
0
Philip_Wise said:
Sgt13Echo said:
I forgot to mention, I met a scalper and with my cell phone snapped a picture of him. He had no idea I did it, I can guarantee you that he is a scalper.

I think we need to make a Scummer Scalper Most Wanted List and post their pictures here. Wait, better that we don't post them, but it was fun thinking about it.

Seriously though, this ignorant oversized fool was outwitted and I now have the picture to prove he is a scalper.

P.S. How many collectors fill up a Cart full of toys at one store, then a basket full of toys at another store the same day?

Sgt Echo,

Post the guarantee here or recant your post. I'm interested to see how you intend to do it.
I'll do you one better. I'll prove it for him. He was talking about me. And from his point of view, he was right. I'm selling my collection off right now due to a financial hardship, and he got concerned for other collectors when he saw me at Target, with a cart in the toy aisle.

Echo and I've talked, and we're cool now. There's no need to freak out about the whole thing. His primary concern is his kids, and other collectors here in the area. He's a good guy. Right now, MY primary concern is keeping a roof over my head by off loading my collection. Is it my bad I'm still drawn to the Action Figure aisle when I'm shopping for food and other supplies?

No harm, no foul. It's all good.
 
Joined
Sep 23, 2005
Messages
399
Reaction score
0
Vinyl_Jawa, you are not taking the bullet for this. I appreciate your friendship and respect your actions here. But I cannot let this happen to you or be listed as such.

Phillip_Wise,
You just got a PM, I hope you read it and noble as he is Vinyl_Jawa is not the scalper.

Sincerely,
Sgt13Echo
 

Philip_Wise

Staff member
Webmaster
Joined
May 21, 2001
Messages
3,855
Reaction score
1
I think this thread has gone far enough.

I'd advise all to be careful with how far you take anti-scalper efforts and accusations.

I don't want anybody getting in trouble over stuff like this, and you never know how far is too far when you are pushing buttons like this.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top