SCALPER EXPOSED!!! / Interesting items for sale...

Reaction score
Re: SCALPER EXPOSED /Interesting items for sale...

Look at what gravitydungage posted at the Ohio thread:

gravitydamage said:
If you guys want some kicks, here is someone that attacked me UNPROVOKED and out of nowhere. Although, by his own posts does it himself!

Look here....

Cooku Post #1

"I check Target EVERY morning before work"
HAHA, looks like you are waiting in line!

And here.....

Cooku Post #2

"Lucky and found a pallet"!!!!!

Looks like you are there mornings and nights!!!!!
Look whos talking!

Reaction score

Its good to know that bussiness is doing good:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160184535175

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160184335842

Only 6 Sandtroopers sold, but thats better than half of what you had.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160184543211

3 Shocktroopers out of 7? How shocking

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160184320451

At least you sold 3 out of 4 501's

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160184320768

2 Hunt for Grievous BP

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160180931526

1 out of 3 Betrayal on Felucia only? At least you got a good deal on them on clearance.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160180930467

Reaction score

Count_Cooku said:
Look at what gravitydungage posted at the Ohio thread:

gravitydamage said:
If you guys want some kicks, here is someone that attacked me UNPROVOKED and out of nowhere. Although, by his own posts does it himself!

Look here....

Cooku Post #1

"I check Target EVERY morning before work"
HAHA, looks like you are waiting in line!

And here.....

Cooku Post #2

"Lucky and found a pallet"!!!!!

Looks like you are there mornings and nights!!!!!
Look whos talking!

I just like how those are all taken out of context

Reaction score

Business has been good for years!
Keep advertising for me!

Reaction score

gravitydamage said:
Business has been good for years!
Keep advertising for me!
YES

Who wants to relieve the scalper of his stash?!?!?!?!?

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZgravitydamage

THOSE ARE DEALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Way to go scrooge!!! Feel free to continue to gauge collectors, especially during christmas time. Nothing like buying a $2.00 loose figure to later sell @ $10 plus rape shipping. You are indeed a wonderful soul.

He really needs the money to buy a new blow up doll. Beacause all the time he spends in stores and in his basement makes for a really poor social life.

Reaction score

I love it! You are the disgrace that keeps bringing this up!! Anyway, just to let you know how good business is, within the last 60 days I have had over $4000.00 in sales! My buyers are from all over the world, and know that they will get top quality service! Keep it coming...the entertainment value is amazing! BTW, keep YOUR blow up doll fantasy to yourself, it makes you look cheap.

Reaction score

$4000.00? Really? Maybe you should spend some of that on an Ethics course over at your local community college. Then, follow that up w/ a book on how to restore your dignity. It's bad enought that you gouge prices on figures & rape people w/ your postage prices but to come here and boast about how much you've "made" lately is pathetic. Show some class...

Reaction score

You want me to show class? Cooku keeps bringing it up, so I will keep responding and playing along. Im not the one posting out of nowhere.

Reaction score

Cooku might keep bringing it up, but you were the one that posted in the Ohio thread. Both of you need to let it go! C'mon it's almost Christmas!

Reaction score

I just want to be able to buy the toys I want at a retail store. @ssholes like Gravitydamage are driving me out of the hobby. Because they are depleting the supply in my area.

I think what pisses people off the most is that he is pretending to be a fan of Star Wars and a member of a collecting community. He is neither. He is trying to make money. It has nothing to do with fandom or community. And that is just a sad sad statement about Gravitydamage. He needs to get something for himself and leave Star Wars fans alone. Get a membership to a gym, a library, a communty rec center. Hell, if he is that interested in money, open a collectibles store. Just stop pretending to be a fan.

Reaction score

gravitydamage said:
You want me to show class? Cooku keeps bringing it up, so I will keep responding and playing along. Im not the one posting out of nowhere.
WAAA!!!! HE said, she said!!!!

Listen d*c#bag. Keep thinking you are the victim here you TROLL. IF you would buy directly from the distributors and THEN sell it on whatever website or store you had, then its no problem for the rest of the community and you MIGHT even be doing some a favor.

HOWEVER, ignoramus, you choose to spend your time driving from store to store hogging all the hard to find figures in your area just to save a few bucks and make a few bucks. Thats what makes you TRASH. And then you have the audacity to join the fellowship of SW collectors here? B!^# YOU MAKE ME HURL!

Why dont you go join the forums of SWSCALPERS.COM or something? just so you can avoid comments like mine & be surrounded by your own scum. And you can all talk about the figures you found and how much money you made on ebay and such. GLOAT the h%ll out of yourself there!

Reaction score

gravitydamage said:
Android said:
WOW! What a CONTRIBUTION!
Has your wit lost you? A "wow"? I expected more. Aren't you going to spout some Ayn Randian position of capitalism? Or will you just mock?

Reaction score

I love to see the people come together and beat the crap out of a scalper.Keep it up boys.

Reaction score

gravitydamage said:
I got served......? Far from it.
"YOUR OVER CONFIDENCE IS YOUR WEAKNESS..." -Luke Skywalker

Reaction score

This was a fun read and since I hate scalpers myself, I laughed my a$$ off through all six pages and yes gravitydamage you are a piece of ****. Anyone who sells current items for more than retail is a scalper. It's sad you have to sell like 3-4 figures just to pay for your one figures in your personal collection. Like the home page says " Collect to collect"

Reaction score

i really don't think it's "scalping" when Gravity Damage has listed (well, current listings) start at $.99. That's almost $6 below retail. this is reselling, with a risk at loss. the market determines the price.

these figures' production runs are presumably in the 10s of thousands...and market value will go down. eventually, most of our figures will be worth well below what we paid for them...i mean, is any POTF2 figure worth more than retail? and Vintage figures aren't even worth retail given inflation.

Star Wars figures are not a commodity. we don't need them to live. are you really that upset about someone reselling product which is currently priced below retail? put in a low bid...maybe you'll win, maybe you could get free pickup instead of shipping. or order from hasbro, toys r us, EE, etc if you're really that worried about getting your figures right now.

and really, after ebay fees, paypal fees, time hunting & shipping the figures, you really don't make a whole lot of money.

me? i'm upset about gas prices.

Reaction score

Soja_Rinn said:
i really don't think it's "scalping" when Gravity Damage has listed (well, current listings) start at $.99. That's almost $6 below retail. this is reselling, with a risk at loss. the market determines the price.

these figures' production runs are presumably in the 10s of thousands...and market value will go down. eventually, most of our figures will be worth well below what we paid for them...i mean, is any POTF2 figure worth more than retail? and Vintage figures aren't even worth retail given inflation.

Star Wars figures are not a commodity. we don't need them to live. are you really that upset about someone reselling product which is currently priced below retail? put in a low bid...maybe you'll win, maybe you could get free pickup instead of shipping. or order from hasbro, toys r us, EE, etc if you're really that worried about getting your figures right now.

and really, after ebay fees, paypal fees, time hunting & shipping the figures, you really don't make a whole lot of money.

me? i'm upset about gas prices.
Those are actually new listings. Previously figures had prices of $10+. The real issue is that there are many many collectors in the Cincy area so the demand is already really high. Some retailers cannot meet the demand and then we have a few scalper scum bags who actually affect the supply here. That is our issue, when the supply takes a hit because of these a-holes.

Reaction score

i can completely understand. is supply 'normal' but demand way high? i'm actually staying 1/2 mile from the fields ertel target, so i'll be going on my way to work in april to catch the new order 66 packs.

if anyone is looking for anything specific, i can pick stuff up for you if you're willing to come get it for actual cost...maybe that way we can skirt some of the issues found around here.

i have also heard about, havent done it yet, but if there's a glut of old product at a local walmart, buy it all up, take it to a remote walmart and return it, clearing the way for the new product to come in. i know they have return limits and all, but it could work...back home my close walmart has 11 Moff Jerjerrods. if they're still there when i get home, i may move some inventory for them...

Reaction score

Soja_Rinn said:
i can completely understand. is supply 'normal' but demand way high? i'm actually staying 1/2 mile from the fields ertel target, so i'll be going on my way to work in april to catch the new order 66 packs.

if anyone is looking for anything specific, i can pick stuff up for you if you're willing to come get it for actual cost...maybe that way we can skirt some of the issues found around here.

i have also heard about, havent done it yet, but if there's a glut of old product at a local walmart, buy it all up, take it to a remote walmart and return it, clearing the way for the new product to come in. i know they have return limits and all, but it could work...back home my close walmart has 11 Moff Jerjerrods. if they're still there when i get home, i may move some inventory for them...
Supply feels less than normal, but demand is definitely way high.

My buddy Matt and I actually thought about doing the buy and return thing. we have not tried it, but we have talked about it. There is a ton of Saga stuff still floating around here.

We are all about helping each other out here. If we can find stuff for you, we will do our best. That is one of the reasons that there was so much anger in the early posts of this thread. We all felt like we had been slapped in the face for helping each other when we found someone among us scalping. I don't know if there is much that people are looking for right now. I know Dan Sammons who posts here is looking for the new wave of the DC heroes and I am (as of this morning) only looking for Armored Cobra Commander and the SW EU Shadow Guard.