Reaction score
Re: Sarlacc Pit(WIP)

You WOWED me on this one .
What great worksmanship .
Its truely nice to see a part of the movie
captured in 3 3/4 size

Reaction score

Your work is absolutly TOP NOTCH !!! Really great keep it up !

This is not to highjack your thread but i had the same idea as you some years ago. I even bougth the same rock moulds for the diorama
Unfortunatly i never finished it.

Reaction score

Spiker said:
Your work is absolutly TOP NOTCH !!! Really great keep it up !

This is not to highjack your thread but i had the same idea as you some years ago. I even bougth the same rock moulds for the diorama
Unfortunatly i never finished it.

Looks great, maybe finish it this year, and keep us informed.

Reaction score

gorgeous, reminds me of niub's work some years ago, very professional and all

Reaction score

Excellent work my friend, I wished I have that talent and great skills. Continue love to see more of your work.

Reaction score

That sarrlac is amazing
Where can I get the rock molds
And how did you do the spikes?

Reaction score

I’m sorry I haven’t been on in quite a while. Anyway I’m amazed by the response to the to the pit. I really appreciate all the feedback that everyone has posted. There were some questions about the teeth of the sarlacc and the rock molds. The teeth along with everything else aside from the rocks are made of sculptey. The rocks are made of plaster of paris in rock molds I got at hobby lobby. I have been working the last couple months on Ratatouille take topper for my 2 year olds birthday party. Here are a couple of pictures. Not star wars but I thought people might get a kick out of it. Anyway I hope to get another star wars project started soon after I finish a couple of other projects.

Reaction score

Those are utterly amazing. Did you sculpt and paint them yourself? You certainly have the ability to do so.

Reaction score

Hey guys the first picture has the 2 rats the one on the left is the one I bought at the disney store as a cake topper. I decided after looking at it a while that I might be able to come up with something better. It is made from sculptey except for the tail that is made of Sithfires fixit sculpt. I did paint it myself with acrylics. It looked great on the cake. I'll post a picture of him on the cake tomorrow. I accidentally melted off the wiskers when I put the 2 candles to close to his wiskers so I'll have to go back and fix them. I'm glad you guys enjoy it, it was fun to make and to make but I'm really itching to get a new star wars project going.

Reaction score

AMAZING JOB MAN! The sarlaac pit is astounding. It looks like it came straight out of the movie. If you want to do the sail barge you'd really have your work cut out for you!

Reaction score

Amazing! Can't wait to see the finished product!

G

This sure beats hasbros $70 worth of crap! Nice work!

Reaction score

If only Hasbro had seen this work before they coughed up that......thing they tried to palm off as an "Ultimate Battle Pack"

Reaction score

I bet some rep. from Hasbro saw this, got jealous, and wanted Hasbro to make that Ultimate Battle Pack that is not even close to how good this one is!

Reaction score

That has got to be one of the coolest [censored] customes I have ever seen. Really great work.

Reaction score

What a disgusting creature :)

Fantastic, let us see more please :)

Reaction score

I can't believe I haven't seen your thread previously. Truly amazing work
Do you have a Sail Barge planned for the future? Thank you for sharing, it's inspirational

Reaction score

Wow thanks so much guys for all the Kudos guys. Wouldn't that be cool if Hasbro was trolling our forums. I doubt it but it would be great if we actually could influence what gets made. Although I heard a rumor that they making a felucian grub worm. I laughed when I heard that it seems like an odd choice. I hoped we would get an Orray soon. If anything hopefully it gives hasbro an idea of what people are interested in. More monsters please!!!

Daigo_Bah

Reaction score
Here are some updated pics of the final set up. It was pretty late and tried to set of the lighting but I will have to shout some more during the day or get some more lamps. Anyway I posted the ones that looked okay I will post more later this week or the next whenever I get a chance.

This is so spectacular; I have to remake my pit due to some crumbling, and I need to take some tips from this one :wub: (minus the beak, since I'm a crotchety old purist LOL)