Sarco Plank

Reaction score
Like the others, I saw when Rey first gets off her speeder. I also saw him running around the market multiples times when Finn and Rey are escaping the FO.

Reaction score
Like the others, I saw when Rey first gets off her speeder. I also saw him running around the market multiples times when Finn and Rey are escaping the FO.

Zuvio running around the market you say? Missed it completely. My eyes must have been glued to the center of the screeno-o

Reaction score
Right after Plutt offers Rey 60 portions for BB-8, put all of you focus directly over the background of Rey's left shoulder. You'll see Zuvio and his "deputies" walk briskly by.

Reaction score
Zuvio running around the market you say? Missed it completely. My eyes must have been glued to the center of the screeno-o
I'm talking about Sarco Plank I saw him running around the market during the first order attack, it's his thread after all. But in a behind the scenes video, apparently Zuvio and the other officers were on set when Finn and Rey were running through the market.

Reaction score
Sarco should've got more screen-time IMO; he's a unique looking dude and has a definite surreal appearance to him, i've never seen a martian like him before. He could have added some nice spice to onscreen visuals. Abrams missed an opportunity I reckon.

Surely Sarco could have been squeezed in somewhere with a brief clash or encounter, maybe in the Cantina/Bar scene or anything would've sufficed, even thirty seconds would've been good to complement the overall TFA spectral diversity. I'm hoping the extended-cut on Blu-ray gives us a bit more visual candy to chew on with Sarco included for a few moments. I happen to have two 3.75" of Sarco, only because the first one i got had questionable Q.C., so when i saw a near flawless one of him i was all-inB)

Reaction score
Saw Sarco today during my 4th screening - right when Rey's soeeder pulls into the outpost. He's got a few seconds of screen time at least.....heh. I think I saw Zuvio too, when Rey is leaving Plutt's tent, but I'm not 100% sure like I am with Sarco.

GNT

Reaction score
Saw Sarco today during my 4th screening - right when Rey's soeeder pulls into the outpost. He's got a few seconds of screen time at least.....heh. I think I saw Zuvio too, when Rey is leaving Plutt's tent, but I'm not 100% sure like I am with Sarco.
I'm pretty sure you can see him when Rey is running through the outpost when BB-8 spots Finn.

Reaction score
I saw that too
In Rey's vision, Kylo Ren kills Zuvio with his lightsaber in the rain. This seems to be a flash forward. I think we can expect Zuvio to appear again.
Perhaps Zuvio plays a protective role for Rey at Niima. I think if we see anything further from Sarco Plank, he may have somewhat of an opposite role to Zuvio's character.

Reaction score
It's the similar hat, I think that threw a lot of people off on the first viewing or two.

Reaction score
Bought this guy today for lack of any product to buy. He looks cool hanging out in my Jabba's Throne Room display.

Reaction score
I got him today too and I think he looks great hanging out with my other Jakku characters!
I got Zuvio last week for the fact to me he's now notorious for NOT being in the film, so he's become a name character and a necessity to my collection.

I saw Plank twice in the Jakku scenes on my 3rd viewing, he's a blink and you miss him in the background but I'm just relieved he's IN the damn film (and I embarrassed myself by hissing loudly to my friend loudly "SARCO PLANK!!" both times I caught a glimpse of him). He's my fave figure so far. I have him set up with 4-LOM and Zuckuss on my work desk as I like to think they'd make a great little bug-like team.

Reaction score

Sarco is cool. He's like Bossk and has a back-story. Make-believe playtime w/ the kids and we came up with this scene:

The following storyline has basis in Canon.
============

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.870588)]"Sarco Plank!"[/COLOR]
[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.870588)]#KyloRen, are you here for your grandfather's TieFighter?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.870588)]No. I'm in need of your services.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.870588)]Find me LukeSkywalker. I understand you led him to many lost JediTemples.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.870588)]Are you looking for a scavenger or bountyhunter?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.870588)]You're no BobaFett.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.870588)]Yes, I'm no Fett. I fought Skywalker in a duel and lived to tell about it..[/COLOR]

Reaction score
Great Diorama shot forcedead.

I grabbed a Sarco from the shelf since there were a few of them and he looked sad. He's a nice looking character I think. Has a mysterious vibe to him.

Reaction score
I still really like this character's design. Shame it wasn't used but for a passing glimpse.
Hoping they save the character for a possible revisit of Jakku. He's got that mysterious b a d a s s vibe going, much like Boba Fett did in his early figure days.

Reaction score

Sarco is cool. He's like Bossk and has a back-story. Make-believe playtime w/ the kids and we came up with this scene:

The following storyline has basis in Canon.
============

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.870588)]"Sarco Plank!"[/COLOR]
[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.870588)]#KyloRen, are you here for your grandfather's TieFighter?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.870588)]No. I'm in need of your services.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.870588)]Find me LukeSkywalker. I understand you led him to many lost JediTemples.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.870588)]Are you looking for a scavenger or bountyhunter?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.870588)]You're no BobaFett.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.870588)]Yes, I'm no Fett. I fought Skywalker in a duel and lived to tell about it..[/COLOR]
It getter status: Confirmed.

Great stuff all around, forcedead!

Reaction score
He did a great job standing in the back as Finn and Rey ran by him twice.
It's a Star Wars figure tradition. I think Luke and Ben walked by Saggletooth...once. At least poor Sarco was on screen long enough to realize that he/she was red and not blue.

:wtf:

Reaction score
It's a Star Wars figure tradition. I think Luke and Ben walked by Saggletooth...once. At least poor Sarco was on screen long enough to realize that he/she was red and not blue.

F*#%! Snaggletooth. Saggletooth is the EU Jedi clone of Snaggletooth.

Three posts in a row - I win!

:|

Reaction score
This is the one "non-movie" figure I bought. Not sure how I feel about him, but forcedead's photos make me appreciate the entire TFA line more.

Reaction score
well if you read the new Disney "Canon" Weapon of the Jedi has a storyline with Sarco. I like the figure myself (have 2 of them). plus Forcedad's photos really make the figure look that much more awesome.

worse case scenario Sarco can be a background alien in a Jabba's diorama or Cantina diorama

Reaction score
My God, just took a look at your other customs, too. Amazing. I've always wanted to get into customizing but I'm so unartistic, it'd be a tragedy.
Well - you gotta start somewhere. Just give it a shot... you might surprise yourself. ;)

Reaction score

Yeah I dont have a problem with this figure because it is actually in the film! Yes its an obscure one, but barely glimpsed aliens are a cornerstone of SW figure collections, so thats ok with me. Yes there are better choices, but that said, this is a cool looking figure and it is clearly visible in the movie. (I am still looking for Goos Toowers....... lol)

Reaction score
I think this guy would have made a far better leader for the Guavian gang than that goofy looking pencil necked sissy that they had. Shame such a cool costume as this was wasted.

Reaction score
Anyone read the Weapon of the Jedi book? It amazes me that the book has a better backstory on Sarco Plank than his appearance in the Force Awakens movie for like a second

Reaction score
I figure any Jaku figure is good fodder for any Tatooine diorama. Sarco will probably end up in my barge or palace playset.

Reaction score
He is a cool design, but I think a lot of the Nima Outpost design is cool. I like that its a desert, yet they all need protective facemasks because its so cold.
Interesting. I know it's cold in the desert, but I thought the facemask was primarily to protect against blowing/shifting sand getting in the nose and mouth.