Sarco Plank

Reaction score
It was $9.28 the exact but it now price (I know...kinda random price if you ask me but I'm not complaining lol). I guess I did get lucky cause most auctions I'm looking at now are around $15 and no buy it now option...there are one or two auctions listed cheap but still have a few days, might be worth watching though.

He is due to be delivered tomorrow...looking forward to it.

Reaction score
So my mail was already delivered today and this package did not arrive...checked the status and it was still showing "out for delivery". Ugh, the last time that happened to me the package didn't arrive at all. Luckily for me I decided to stop at a JC Penney after reading someone finding wave 2 there and sure enough he was there along with the rest of the wave. I grabbed him thinking he was going to be my opener...was ringing up at $13.99 (had a $20 price tag on it) and used a 15% off coupon. Left the others at that price (just kinda wanted Antsy anyway).

Reaction score
So my mail was already delivered today and this package did not arrive...checked the status and it was still showing "out for delivery". Ugh, the last time that happened to me the package didn't arrive at all. Luckily for me I decided to stop at a JC Penney after reading someone finding wave 2 there and sure enough he was there along with the rest of the wave. I grabbed him thinking he was going to be my opener...was ringing up at $13.99 (had a $20 price tag on it) and used a 15% off coupon. Left the others at that price (just kinda wanted Antsy anyway).

where exactly is the toy section in jc penny. I saw a disney section that had some Star Wars stuff And that was it. Congrats

Reaction score
where exactly is the toy section in jc penny. I saw a disney section that had some Star Wars stuff And that was it. Congrats
I don't think there is one per say...these were just hanging on a end cap kinda thing by the kid clothes with a Star Wars banner hanging on top.

Reaction score
And the mailman came back with my package...so glad. Good day!

Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up. Maybe Amazon will get the two packs soon.

Reaction score
Thanks for posting! He's on the way. I'm an Amazon Prime member, so free shipping for me. :)

Reaction score
I have prime also for the free shipping. I just got some kind of message from Amazon that started with "Sorry" but when I clicked on it, it took me to some weird list of TFA action figures. Hopefully they weren't canceling the order as it looks like it is out of stock now.

Reaction score
I sure wish he'd show up here to be a peg warmer. I think he looks great. No wave 2 here that I can see.

Reaction score
Victory! My local TRU had a restock today with a bunch of the wave 2 stuff - Asty, Snowtrooper, the Rebels repacks and so forth. Sarco Plank was definitely the highlight, though - not sure why I like the guy so much, I suppose he reminds me of my favourite bounty hunter Zuckuss.

Reaction score
The only 5poa figure that was really worth picking up for me. I scooped 2 of them even. Only place I've seen him is at JC Penney.

And would have rather seen this one as a 6" instead of the Guavian Enforcer...or General Hux for that matter.

Reaction score
Just scored this guy at Shopko, on sale for $5.99. Surprisingly good paint apps, particularly on his "face".

Reaction score
Yeah, the face is really cool looking. I don't think its a paint app, though, it look like some kind of sticker or "tampo" or whatever.

Reaction score
Just received my delivery from Amazon today. Sarco Plank is an very interesting looking character, and the figure isn't half bad too. I'm even more curious to see how he plays out on the big screen. Hasbro needs to make more of Sarco in other styles and lines. This is a win-win for all.

Reaction score
I also should mention that if Zulithe hadn't posted above that he was in stock, I would still be on the hunt. Big thanks to you.

Reaction score
I just finished reading Weapon of a Jedi, and it's cool to see this character in there. I don't consider it a spoiler, since his picture is on the back cover. I wonder how big of a role he will play in Ep 7.

Reaction score
I just finished reading Weapon of a Jedi, and it's cool to see this character in there. I don't consider it a spoiler, since his picture is on the back cover. I wonder how big of a role he will play in Ep 7.
Minor role i reckon < pure speculation of course); but considering he looks so unique i'm inclined to hope he sticks around. I'm guessing the production-run for this action figurine will be more like a one-off and then no more made. Sound the alarm, grab a bunch of him. I'll get three of this one.

Reaction score
Bought this figure today and I think he's pretty awesome. I especially like the way they did the leg articulation. It gives him a definitely "vintage Imperial Dignitary" vibe. Pretty cool alien design also.

Reaction score
Bought this figure today and I think he's pretty awesome. I especially like the way they did the leg articulation. It gives him a definitely "vintage Imperial Dignitary" vibe. Pretty cool alien design also.
The kids who buy it will proudly display it between their rock collection and and rock tumbler, right by their computer with tumblr perpetually on. -an abridged quote from retroblasting

Reaction score
Surprised no one mentioned that from TMZ pictures, this alien appears to have been played by a woman.

I don't think that is a spoiler. Don't have the picture to prove it but I could look if anyone really wants to see it posted here.

Reaction score
Actually I looked at it again and I'm not sure it's the same character, just a very similar mask.

Reaction score
Pretty cool character. I am using him as a backround separatist in my ROTS Mustafar massacre display :eek:

Reaction score
Saw him today. Passed. He's an interesting character but I just don't want to Spend $9 on him.

Reaction score
Found this guy today... FINALLY! My first Force Awakens figure!!... on the way to see the Madonna concert in LA of all thing. Going down to Inglewood I drove by a random Target and as I was paranoid about traffic had time to kill so I popped in and they had NOT one, but two of this guy on the pegs! Nice.
Initial thoughts: I really like the design of this guy --though I wish he was more orange! I dunno, looked orange in the earlier pictures... At any rate, he is a cool little figure. I really like the costume design. It's VERY original trilogy Star Wars... I mean, it would totally blend in on Jabba's Sailbarge, in the Cantina, or heck -- it could have been a rejected bounty hunter design from Empire as it would be at home among ALL of those designs. There sure isn't much in the way of articulation... But since I knew that going in, I have little to say about it. He is indeed VERY retro in his movement and design. The legs remind me of the 1977 Sand People or the 1983 Emperor figs... Oh, and his gun is the best we've gotten in a long, long while. I like both the design and the color of it, too. It may get stolen by a Jawa at some point.

Now if I could just snag that Unkar's Thug three pack... :)

Ty

Reaction score
I think if there was any 5 POA TFA figure I was going to pick up, it'd be this guy/gal. I've seen it twice now and not bought it, but it does look really good, and right up my alley. I'm having to be careful with money these days what with life and all but yes, for 5 POA I'd say they came about as close to nailing it on this attempt. Can't wait to see this character in action. Jakku Scavenger/Unkar's Thug look pretty great to me too but I still passed.

Reaction score
FINALLY got him yesterday at the Norco Target. Had lots of Kanan and Ezra and I got the last Sarco. Love the character design. I feel like I got one of the worse ones I've seen in terms of the wrist/hand fur effect. kinda poor paint there on mine, but still dope.

Have we figured out if the face is a visor? or some kind of horrifying bug shell/carapace? if so where are his eyes?!?!?!?

Reaction score
I think if there was any 5 POA TFA figure I was going to pick up, it'd be this guy/gal. I've seen it twice now and not bought it, but it does look really good, and right up my alley. I'm having to be careful with money these days what with life and all but yes, for 5 POA I'd say they came about as close to nailing it on this attempt. Can't wait to see this character in action. Jakku Scavenger/Unkar's Thug look pretty great to me too but I still passed.

I doubt he does a lot in TFA. He's probably like this films "Ephant Mon" or something.
But still, it's a wonderful sculpt and interesting to look at a well

Reaction score
I've seen a version of this where the front pack sitting on his chest is totally exposed from left to right, rather than having the right side of the drape covering most of it, the drape aligns along the out edge of it. Any ideas about this?