Sarco Plank

Reaction score
Hopefully no one saw you, be mindful in public please!

It's crazy that Kohls has this stuff so early, while others do not. It really is hit or miss. And what is available where. You'd almost have to live in "City" with multiple stores.

Reaction score
This was posted on the front page, nice to see another new figure pop up:

Who's going to pick this one up? Thoughts on this one?
I would have but sadly very few figures to choose from at the MM at TRU nothing like when the Episode one or ROTS MM where there were tons to choose from.

Reaction score
I found this at Kohl's as well. $10 plus change was the price.

Reaction score
My wife checked after work for me and found Sarco. This is one I doubt Hasbro will re-release in the Black Series. Hoping Asty gets a re-visit though. He looks cheap. Skipped him.

Reaction score
My wife checked after work for me and found Sarco. This is one I doubt Hasbro will re-release in the Black Series. Hoping Asty gets a re-visit though. He looks cheap. Skipped him.
Asty was confirmed for the 6", so if the revamped BS4" has legs, I'll bet he's not far off.

Reaction score

I don't know why some of these turn sideways when I upload them to Rebelscum, but here's a few of mine as random as it gets...

Reaction score
That looks great! I want this guy. I'll probably end up trying to customize in a fashion to conceal his "T" crotch but Hasbro did a great job on this.

Reaction score
This is a magnificent toy, even if he is improperly articulated. A nice design. The insectoid, arthropodic head make for a fearsome visage.

Imagine if the arms had joints to manage his firearm correctly.

Reaction score
That is one cool alien, and a great looking figure. Hopefully I can find one tomorrow.

Reaction score
Not knowing how major or minor some of these alien characters are is killing me. This one especially, since his design is so cool. If I knew how big their roles were within the overall story, I would know which ones to scoop up now, and which ones to hold out for for a possible SA TBS release down the road.:\

Reaction score
i've seen a picture related to the might-be-spoilers here:

Sarco Plank - Wookieepedia, the Star Wars Wiki

So, he could be potentially quite important. Equally, if the old EU style of giving every backgrounder some kind of forced relevance applies again, you might see him in the background shadows for half a second.

Reaction score
I don't know why some of these turn sideways when I upload them to Rebelscum, but here's a few of mine as random as it gets...

If you upload a photo the program always turns it to landscape. So if you want your photo to be right side up you have to edit to a landscape crop .

Reaction score
Found him at Kohls!!!!!!!!!!!! So happy as this was the last thing I really wanted and never got at Midnight. Also got Atsy and two Snowtroopers... Pics as promised.

Probably the best figure released in the 3.75 TFA line so far for me.

Reaction score
I tried 2 Kohls but neither seemed to have wave 2. Hopefully these won't be too hard to find after a couple weeks. This is probably top of my want list now.

GNT

Reaction score
I've yet to see this one here in my hunt, I'm already ready for the second wave lol

Reaction score
I tried 2 Kohls but neither seemed to have wave 2. Hopefully these won't be too hard to find after a couple weeks. This is probably top of my want list now.
Same here. I think its regional. I hit many local Kohls and only found wave 1. That doesn't mean they weren't there. There was a lot of extra room inside those cardboard displays. For people who found wave 2, was wave 1 mixed in and were those cardboard shippers loaded with figures?

Reaction score
Same here. I think its regional. I hit many local Kohls and only found wave 1. That doesn't mean they weren't there. There was a lot of extra room inside those cardboard displays. For people who found wave 2, was wave 1 mixed in and were those cardboard shippers loaded with figures?
No Wave 1 at mine but I just went a few hours ago so they may have sold.

Reaction score
Cool, thank you! Ree-Yees is pissed at that dude.
You would be too, if he took your job away!

I wonder. Since the face is hidden, could it be someone from the OT?

I get a real Zuckuss vibe with this one.

Reaction score
Hopefully there are not too many connections to the OT. Too many "Easter Eggs" would certainly kill it for me.

Reaction score
I wish there was something in Kohl's computer inventory system where I could find the exact store that has this figure in my area. I hit many Kohl's and only found Wave 1, and maybe even a dozen figures tops . I can't believe scalpers hit every Kohls near me and took every Sarco Plank.

Reaction score
Did you look everywhere? My store had little end caps all over the place! I almost left without wave 2 as all I saw were remnants of wave 1 in the toy aisle. Turns out there was a massive display in the aisle between Boys and Mens. Must have been 3 of each of w2 and I definitely wasn't the first person to get at them.

Reaction score
I hit a Kohl's today looking for this figure and 6" Black Series wave 2...no signs of either, although I did see the one of the display things. So probably just got there too late.

Reaction score
So, this character got a whole lot more interesting after reading "The Weapon of a Jedi" novel. Can't wait to see him in action in TFA.

Reaction score
Way to go Hasblow, and twist the arms of those that like the BAW into re-rebuying the same repacks again. So are the stormtroopers and snowtroopers repacks? i'd like to see TFA snowtrooper and maybe another tfa stormtrooper variant instead.
There is literally only like three people that said they like the BAW gimmick. And Hasbro isn't MAKING you buy them (the figures), you don't have to if you dont want to. You can order the BAW parts on ebay. Let me repeat- YOU DO NOT HAVE TO BUY THEM IF YOU DON'T WISH TO, AND THERE ARE OTHER WAYS TO GET THE BAW PIECES.

Reaction score
I just wish I could find this one. Even at 5poa, he's one that I just *have* to have. I've burned way too much gas this week looking for him. Anywhere online have him for a decent price?

Reaction score
Try Ebay...like you I had been going up and down searching for him with no results. Found a buy it now auction for $9 and bit. $12 total but so worth not having to keep checking anymore...well, although I still need a 6" Phasma so I'll still be looking more than likely. :p

Reaction score
I found the Sarco Plank action man toy yesterday at one of James Cash Penny's department stores. He was around fourteen dollars, American. The store was punishingly bright and clean and cacophonous.

He is, without a doubt, the most visually interesting figure I have seen so far from Star Wars The Force is Awakening Have You Felt It?

I admit I have become obsessed with knowing what sort of mind toils behind this being's chitinous countenance. His backing card biography only taunts me further with its lusty, evocative and extraordinary tease:

"A scavenger and trader who scours frontier worlds for riches, Sarco Plank must wear a specialized mask that keeps his native atmosphere circulating through his alien lungs."

I must know more about him, why he has furry arms and what the composition of his native atmosphere is.

Reaction score
Try Ebay...like you I had been going up and down searching for him with no results. Found a buy it now auction for $9 and bit. $12 total but so worth not having to keep checking anymore...well, although I still need a 6" Phasma so I'll still be looking more than likely. :p
Wow. That's much lower than I've seen an auction for him go for. I've been half-heartedly watching the auctions for him, but most I've seen are a good bit higher than you managed to get him for.