Sandtrooper - Movie Heroes

Reaction score
Looks like we'll be seeing a Sandtrooper with a huge light up rifle in the first wave of 2013, picture is up here.

Thoughts on this figure?
I'll get one if I see one on a peg or cheap on ebay. I've yet to see any of the light-up versions so far. Won't chase it down if I don't find one on a peg, tho.

Reaction score
The only place I've seen themis on eBay for $150. Is this for real?

Reaction score
And now the news that the paint application on the red carded Sandtrooper is unique to this version on card... Sheesh.

Reaction score
Yeah I saw that red carded one on eBay going for some ridiculous price, I would love to have one for my collection, but not for that price. Maybe they show up here in the US, hey we get lucky!

Reaction score
If there are G.I.Joe fans that wants this, then let me know. I have one. I'm hoping to get a G.I.Joe Voltar or Darklon from last year's convention set for it.

Reaction score
I've been sending out rare 2012 and 2013 MH figures to Scummers around the globe for the past two months non-profit (check my feedback).
The last wave of 2012 MH figures can no longer be found anywhere in town- sucks, because I grew to like the new Boba Fett and tan Battle Droid I had sitting at home for other Scummers- and now I can't find them for myself- not that I *have* to have them. :weeabooface:

I currently have a Sandtrooper and a Geonosis Battle Droid (blast apart action feature) on 2013 Yoda cards that I'm willing to pass on U.S. (or U.K) Scummers for retail price (€12,99 / $16,67).
Note: since the lowest priced postal option has a flat rate of €15,50 (U.S.) or €12,90 (U.K.). I'd strongly advise the potential buyer to purchase both figures, to get their money's worth on shipping.
PM me.

Reaction score
I Picked up the Green Carded Light up Sandtrooper at the Range Merry Hill (UK) . They still had plenty of Vader's, Anakins, Battledroids and R2's left but only One Jango and I had the last Sandtrooper. He's alright but I do find the choise of pose slightly odd. If the gun is at rest then its sticking into the ground. If he's pointing it, then he should topple over. Why wasn't it sculpted so that it could be cradled at rest in his other hand or held up and pointed accross his body. He looks a bit too gangster as it is.

Reaction score
The green carded versions are at TRU here in Australia, but we never saw the last few red carded versions at all.
Been casually checking eBay for a while now...
I'm not paying $131.00 AUSD for a Boba Fett figure, that's bloody ridiculous.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I got my Sandtrooper at the Ottawa Aviation & Space Museum when I went to the Star Wars Identities exhibit back in July. There were plenty of them between the two gift shops, but being a museum gift shop (and $17CDN) meant they weren't really part of the normal distribution. Plenty of Anakin, as well. All on green Canadian cards.