San Antonio TX Finds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Originally posted by Tiller:
Found nothing new at the Target stores at Bitters/281 or Jones Maltsberger/281. Also checked the Wal-Mart at Jones Maltsberger/281 and found nothing.
Where is all the new stuff.
<font size="2" face="arial">Once we get you in the YAhoo group you will know where all the new stuff is Tiller

Reaction score
Originally posted by Tiller:
Billy Ray.

Lets try this again. You got mail.
<font size="2" face="arial">Got it. Let me know if you do not get the invite, sent it to you last night around 11:00 or so.

Reaction score
CW Value Packs popping up all over town! Hailfire Droids, Geo fighters, and tons of 2003 figures!

Just keepin' the thread alive

Reaction score
The Wal-Mart at 281 & 1604 had several figs from the Anakin Secret Ceremony wave earlier this evening. That is all.

G

SW Military Target has a few of the new Tuskin Raiders and Han Solo Hoth. About 8pm tonight. My girl firend bought me a anakin and clone trooper bonus pak yesterday at a walmart.

G

Originally posted by Billy Ray:
Target at Crossroads had tons of single carded CW Anakin, ARC, and Yoda yesterday!
<font size="2" face="arial">Hey Billy Ray are you talking about that BIG Super Target at crossroads?

G

My g/f bought me a clone trooper gunship for my b-day!!! I found it hidden in the closet hehehe

btw billy thanks for that target info

Reaction score
Target at Bandera/1604 had a few screen scenes this evening (both waves/sets, Jedi Council and Geonosian War Chamber), as well as Clone Wars figs (Anakin, Yoda, ARC).

G

Hey guys just to let you know. On Oct. 11th the SWSSA group and RCR group will be holding a SW event at Toys"R"US at 410 and marbach in the moring. There will be events for kids to win star wars prizes and cool stuff for others to win prizes at playing Star Wars Trivia.

G

Whoops sorry I meant 410 and Ingram...I got confused with the meeting afterwards at Pizza Hut at 410 and Marbach. sorrie

G

Slanted Fedora Con might be a scam!!! Heres the details. They were suppose to have a Con this Friday...which they claim they rented rooms for the actors at the hotel...hotel comfirms the bookings but now the con is canceled. Houston confirms rooms were booked as well but Fedora is a no show. Dallas same thing. Fedora was offering tickets ahead of time through paypal. If anyone comes up with new info please let me know.

Also called Fedora...cell phone full with a bunch of messages...???

[ 10-07-2003, 10:02 PM: Message edited by: Jedi121 ]

G

Jedi121,
Where did you hear the show was canceled? Nothing on their website. -- V

G

Hey Viper Thanks for that info..I knew it was a scam...I lost money on a ticket I guess...Man this Sucks..NO CHEWY!!!!

Reaction score
Originally posted by Jedi121:
Hey Viper Thanks for that info..I knew it was a scam...I lost money on a ticket I guess...Man this Sucks..NO CHEWY!!!!
<font size="2" face="arial">There's plenty of other chewys here in S.A.

Reaction score
Well, we fell off the page fellas.

A-Wings at Targets SW Military and Crossroads, no signs of the 12" Leia Speederbike though.

Anakin/Dooku Speeder bikes at TRU Ingram and Blanco.

That's about it for this past week.

G

Well the Toys'R'US event went pretty good ..had one kid win lots of prizes To view the event HERES THE PICTURES Hope more turn out for next months.

[ 10-12-2003, 04:27 PM: Message edited by: Jedi121 ]

Reaction score
Originally posted by Viper:
Anyone find new wave of Unleashed in SA yet (Yoda, Boba Fett, Han Solo)?
<font size="2" face="arial">Not yet, but here's to hoping. TRU at Ingram did have Unleashed Obi-Wan and Sidious on Teusday though!

G

Anyone else going to the Dallas Comic CON..this coming weekend? I will be there in my biker scout costume...anyone know of anything going on, on Halloween?

Reaction score
Unleashed Obi-Wan and Sidious still warming the peg at TRU Ingram as of Sunday 10/18/03.

LMAO @ BillyRays "Still Plenty of Chewy's in S.A." comment.

[ 10-18-2003, 09:20 PM: Message edited by: amass_sith_Graham ]

Reaction score
Originally posted by amass_sith_Graham:
Unleashed Obi-Wan and Sidious still warming the peg at TRU Ingram as of Sunday 10/18/03.

LMAO @ BillyRays "Still Plenty of Chewy's in S.A." comment.
<font size="2" face="arial">Stopped by TRU Ingram today and all of the Unleashed were GONE!

G

I should have read the board yesterday. I too stopped by TRU and found that all the Unleashed were gone. Anyone seen them anywhere else (maybe SW Military Dr TRU; I haven't been there in a while)?

Reaction score
I spotted unleashed Luke, Sidious, and Obi-Wan at the Forum TRU earlier this afternoon. They also had a few Battle of Hoth 4-packs (the corrected unbroken horn version of the Tauntaun, otherwise known as Han's Tauntaun).

Reaction score
Originally posted by Kimbote:
Does anyone with access the corrected unbroken horn version of the TRU Hoth Pack ever make it to Austin or San Marcos on a regular basis?
<font size="2" face="arial">I usually drive up to Austin at least once a month, so I'll check TRU for that Hoth set tomorrow morning.

Reaction score
Howdy! Fellow Texan and just-down-the-highway Austinite here ...

Does anyone with access the corrected unbroken horn version of the TRU Hoth Pack ever make it to Austin or San Marcos on a regular basis?

Thx

[ 10-24-2003, 12:51 PM: Message edited by: Kimbote ]

G

Originally posted by Force Guy:
I couldn't make it. Did you get to see the Clone Wars cartoon?
<font size="2" face="arial">Yes..well some what..I was in my biker scout costume up front with the rest of the 501st. The cartoon was only a preview about 2-3 minutes long. It was pretty good. All sounds in the cartoon are produced from the real sounds in the movie. Anthony Daniels did a Q & A and at the begining someones cell was ringing. He grabed it from her and started talking into it in his C-3po voice. It was pretty funny. I got autos and pics with Anthony Daniels, John R. Davis, David Prowse, Warrick Davis, Amy Allen, and got to get into the Delorean from Back to the Future.
Got some really rare stuff too. Spent about $200 bucks.

[ 10-27-2003, 02:45 PM: Message edited by: Jedi121 ]

Reaction score
Originally posted by Jedi121:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="arial">Originally posted by Force Guy:
I couldn't make it. Did you get to see the Clone Wars cartoon?
<font size="2" face="arial">Yes..well some what..I was in my biker scout costume up front with the rest of the 501st. The cartoon was only a preview about 2-3 minutes long. It was pretty good. All sounds in the cartoon are produced from the real sounds in the movie. Anthony Daniels did a Q & A and at the begining someones cell was ringing. He grabed it from her and started talking into it in his C-3po voice. It was pretty funny. I got autos and pics with Anthony Daniels, John R. Davis, David Prowse, Warrick Davis, Amy Allen, and got to get into the Delorean from Back to the Future.
Got some really rare stuff too. Spent about $200 bucks.
</font>[/QUOTE]<font size="2" face="arial">The episode themselves are only 2-3 minutes long.

G

Hey guys just thought I'd show this photo of me and David Prowse at the Con. My coolest pic yet.

[ 10-28-2003, 01:53 PM: Message edited by: Jedi121 ]

Status
Not open for further replies.