SamAdam1230 Feedback Thread

Reaction score
A pleasure to deal with! Fast payment and great communication. Thanks, Adam!

Reaction score
Again, can't say enough. Always a pleasure to deal with Adam. Fast payment, responses, and overall communication. If they could only all go this well. Thanks again Adam!!!

Reaction score
Just sold a handful of loose vintage figures to Adam - really easy to deal with. Great communication, rapid payment, and prompt confirmation when he received them. All-around great experience! Thanks, Adam!

Reaction score
Adam is a very stand up guy! Glad to do business with him. Hope to do business in the future with him! Easy transaction and quick payment.

Reaction score
Awesome scummer... great communication, quick payment... and excellent member to do business with... highest recommendations! :O)

Reaction score
Adam is great to deal with. Smooth and easy transaction. Very pleasant. Look forward to more in the future.

Cheers Mike

Reaction score
Had an excellent transaction with Adam. He was more than fair with the price, and I couldn't be more pleased with the piece. His packing was top notch, I'm pretty sure it was bulletproof. Thank You!

Respectfully,

Jack

Reaction score
Still looking for some speeder bike flaps, but just had to come on and post a HUGE thank you to fellow scummer for making an astoundingly generous offer.....

Having saw my WTB post, he PM'd me and said that he would check a beater speeder bike he had at home, and if it had the flaps, then I could have them
FREE and just pay him for the postage.

Unfortunately, when checked, the beater was minus flaps too, but what a superb gesture, and in the true spirit of what forums like this are all about.

SamAdam1230 WHAT A GUY B)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Fellow scummers!

Adam is a straight up guy! Sold me a very nice figure, great pics, great communication, awesome packaging, awesome FAST shipping and awesome figure my man!

Definitely recommended his services!

Thanks again!!

Reaction score
Bought a Fett from Adam. Third Fett I bought and finally one that is better than the picture! Super guy to deal with!

Reaction score
Just a great great trader. Bought a figure and the man throws in what I consider to be a nice extra figure! Class act! Hope for another deal.

Reaction score
Adam and I struck a deal on Sunday morning. He communicated quickly & consistently from the initial discussion to the arrival of the package at his door. His payment was made immediately after finalizing the total cost. I would not hesitate to buy from/trade with Adam. Thank you, Adam.

Reaction score
Adam bought a few figures from me. No problems, super fast payment and great communication. I would work with him again anytime!