Salacious B. Crumb Life-Size Figure

Chris Wyman

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Well, here it is. This is the just revealed Black & White Friday...but really Monday item.

Salacious Crumb

2219_press01-001.jpg

Reaction score
I don't think it'll make it into my collection but I do think it looks really cool.
I love the fact that they used the original sculptor of the ROTJ Salacious Crumb puppet.
-theropod

Chris Wyman

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Yeah, I am still on the fence. I would rather have some other things before this, but if the price was right down the road, I would certainly pick it up.

Reaction score
theropod said:
I love the fact that they used the original sculptor of the ROTJ Salacious Crumb puppet.

Yeah, that pretty much seals it for me. I was so prepped for it to be Grievous that I wasn't sure I was interested, but the photos and that fact about the sculptor have me headed to the "buy" category.

Reaction score
i went ahead and ordered one. after using my saved up reward points it only cost me about $100

Reaction score
17 inches tall (including pillow)? doesnt that seem short

Reaction score
I am extremely thrilled that I was wrong....This (Salacious Crumb) seemed like a no-brainer to produce! It is amazing that it took this long to come out! This is a fantastic piece and I am very excited to get it!

However, I stand by two things...One, that General Grievous is indeed in the 1:1 Bust pipeline and two, that he is a Creature.

So, yeah.

smirk.gif
cool.gif

Reaction score
amdevil said:
17 inches tall (including pillow)? doesnt that seem short

I don't think so. Salacious is only 27 to 28 inches tall, and more than half of that length would be in his legs. 17 inches sitting down sounds about right.

Reaction score
I'll have to pick this later down the road, but one day I will definitely be working it into my collection, Jabba creatures are sweet!

D. Martin

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I might be tempted to trade mine after I shoot it. You know what you have that would look sweet in my studio
wink.gif

Reaction score
I placed my order today. This was a GREAT suprise to wake up to and a nice addition to my collection!
grin.gif

Much better that the 1:1 busts (IMO).

Reaction score
D. Martin said:
I might be tempted to trade mine after I shoot it. You know what you have that would look sweet in my studio
wink.gif

laugh.gif
smile.gif
you never know
smile.gif
!

Reaction score
I'll definitely find a way to get Crumb in the future! If only he weren't quite so expensive and I didn't have so much on preorder already, I'd have already ordered him! This looks great and I'm very happy with the inclusion of the original sculptor to help create this piece!

Reaction score
Looking at this I hope Sideshow also gives us a 1:1 OT full Yoda.

Reaction score
Yoda would be a big seller I think, if he looks exactly like this I will pick him up in a heart beat:

epv.jpg

I was just looking at the product height for Salacious and it's 17" H, funny I could have sworn he looked bigger than that in movie.

Reaction score
Well, this is a very COOL surprise !

I wasn't expecting this...at all !

This is really good stuff.

I'll probably not get it, though. As I don't have my own room yet, I can't seriously consider let it sit in the middle of the living room...

Reaction score
Truely a sweet piece indeed. Only thing stopping me from getting one is the fact that xmas is rite around the corner, so I will be broke as crap
frown.gif

Reaction score
jediriccan said:
Truely a sweet piece indeed. Only thing stopping me from getting one is the fact that xmas is rite around the corner, so I will be broke as crap
frown.gif
confused.gif

It isn't shipping until JUNE!
With Sideshow, you don't pay until the item ships...unless you choose the flex-pay option and it that case they give you a schedule as to when the items monthly payments will begin and what days they will be deducted from your account.

Reaction score
if you really want it i would just order it. you can cancel if you need to right before it ships and not get charged but at least you'll have the option

Reaction score
Amir said:
I was just looking at the product height for Salacious and it's 17" H, funny I could have sworn he looked bigger than that in movie.

See my response about 15 posts up.

Reaction score
Wow. Been dwelling on this one, but finally pulled the trigger!

Now... how do I explain this ugly mug to my wife
smile.gif

Reaction score
come on its a full scale Crumb..he is so silly looking..I mean I love the character but is just so funny for sideshow to pull this. I mean he has a fuzzy collar LOL..

IM'd my wife with the link for her to get a laugh... excerpt from conversation...

Wife: oh no
are you saying you want that?
Jedi_Adrian: no just funny
I wonder if they throw in pillows?
Wife: whew
smile.gif

and a slutty carrie fischer?