Saga Legends - General Toy Discussion Thread

Reaction score
Yeah, I know the one you mean. If i liked Kallus more, I'd be inclined to make a custom of him. He does have a unique look that's for sure.

Reaction score
Yeah, I know the one you mean. If i liked Kallus more, I'd be inclined to make a custom of him. He does have a unique look that's for sure.

I have to dig through my figures... I believe I have that figure from when the Wolverine figures went on massive clearance. I think I remember picking up all of the Wolverine figures for around $.75 each.

Reaction score
Anyone think they'll make a Death Star Gunner or Shadow Stormtrooper in 5POA Saga Legend fashion?

I was hoping the DSG would become a reality after appearing in Rogue One, but I haven't read anything about it ... unless I total missed it?

Reaction score
Anyone think they'll make a Death Star Gunner or Shadow Stormtrooper in 5POA Saga Legend fashion?

I was hoping the DSG would become a reality after appearing in Rogue One, but I haven't read anything about it ... unless I total missed it?

I'd be all for a new Death Star Gunner and Death Star Commander(hopefully it will be the grey suit version and more screen accurate) in 5POA

Reaction score
Does anyone think that the Rebels figures are far superior to any of the other lines?

Why are Lucasfilm and Hasbro being so stingy with creating figures from the series?

And why have they not made the Ghost?

Reaction score
Does anyone have a full list of all the Rebels characters from Rebels that Hasbro has released so far?

Reaction score
The trouble with the Rebels figures are that they have never been their own 'line'. Its always been part of Saga Legends line mixed with other 5POA SW figures. Their animated looks sets them apart from some 'realistic' TCW and Movie figures that have been in the same line as them. I do find it odd how much the Rebels figures are neglected by Hasbro considering how well they sell compared to the other Saga figures.

I think that there are only about 30 or so Rebels figures.

Reaction score
The trouble with the Rebels figures are that they have never been their own 'line'. Its always been part of Saga Legends line mixed with other 5POA SW figures. Their animated looks sets them apart from some 'realistic' TCW and Movie figures that have been in the same line as them. I do find it odd how much the Rebels figures are neglected by Hasbro considering how well they sell compared to the other Saga figures.

That is why they are so hard to find online. And they are by far the best made figures.

I think that there are only about 30 or so Rebels figures.

I had no idea it was so many.

Are these 30 actual Rebels characters?

Reaction score
Well, Lets start counting because I just pulled the number out of the air.

1. Ezra.
2. Kanan
3. Hologram secret reveal OBI Wan
4. Chopper
5. Grand Inquisitor
6. Agent Kallus
7. Storm Trooper
8. Tie Pilot
9. Zeb
10. Sabine
11. Wookie 1
12. Wookie 2
13. Vizago
14. Vizago's IG Droid
15. Hera
16. Sabine with removable helmet
17. Ezra in Cadet Clothes
18. Kanan with Headset from Mini Y-Wing
19. Hera with Helmet from A-Wing
20. Speeder Bike Ezra (supposed to be different from single card)
21. AT-DP Trooper
22. 5th Brother
23. 7th Sister
24. Maul
25. Ahsoka
26. Vader
27. Leia
28. Storm Trooper Kanan
29. Thrawn
30. Fen Rau
31. C3PO
32. R2-D2
33. Old Man Rex

Reaction score

Thanks a million.

I had no idea there was so many.

I had been checking Amazon and a few other sites to see any signs of a Thrawn so I'm glad you can can confirm there is one. Leia, the droids and the Inquisitor siblings got by be too.

Fen Rau is most welcome.

Cheers

Reaction score

Thanks a million.

I had no idea there was so many.

I had been checking Amazon and a few other sites to see any signs of a Thrawn so I'm glad you can can confirm there is one. Leia, the droids and the Inquisitor siblings got by be too.

Fen Rau is most welcome.

Cheers

34. Stormtrooper squad leader (with orange pauldron in the Hera 2 pack)
35. AT-DP trooper with Imperial Speeder bike (slightly lighter armor tone variant)

Reaction score
Doh, No Edit button. I'm not sure why I can sometimes edit a post and other times I cannot.

I still have not seen Thrawn on the pegs and we are not sure if Fenn Rau is going to reach retail or just be online.

Reaction score
I'm glad I ordered Fenn Rau from Retail when it was available. I'd love to get more of him for customs but not sure if I will see him on the pegs... unless he gets a re-release on TLJ Cards.

Reaction score
I was tempted to get the Galactic Heroes Ghost at TRU today. It's marked down to $19.98 with an extra 15% off. Not in scale, but the only one we will probably get.

Reaction score
I'm glad I ordered Fenn Rau from Retail when it was available. I'd love to get more of him for customs but not sure if I will see him on the pegs... unless he gets a re-release on TLJ Cards.

Part of me is regretting not ordering from rk when I had a chance, but the costs and 2 extra figs pulled me back. I hope they won't be the the final potf2 wv (very, Anakin, 3po) just before ep1 launch. Most of my local stores had them but refused to stock until ep1 street date.

Reaction score
I was tempted to get the Galactic Heroes Ghost at TRU today. It's marked down to $19.98 with an extra 15% off. Not in scale, but the only one we will probably get.
I know what you mean. But a part of me thinks this still might come as a special tribute just before the end. Plus the GH version looks bit too wonky to me.

TBH, this ship should have been viable between 2nd and 3rd Season, and even now. But I do feel that viewership is down on that show, or simply not making the impact thy thought it would. If they can make a hollow Falcon, they could presumably do the same here. Though i would prefer it not happen.

Even if they went with a TFA version, w/Nerf feature. I could live with it, if it was removable or non invasive. Honestly the only accurate and playable parts would need to be the cockpit and the Gunner station. The cargo hold seems implausible, as well as any living quarters. Not to mention it being large enough to fit the Phantom.
IDK, should they go all out with there one and only chance? Or go simplified?

Reaction score
I wouldn't go BMF with it, but they need to make one. At least do a decent cockpit, gunner station and cargo area.

Reaction score
34. Stormtrooper squad leader (with orange pauldron in the Hera 2 pack)
35. AT-DP trooper with Imperial Speeder bike (slightly lighter armor tone variant)

Thank you.

Doh, No Edit button. I'm not sure why I can sometimes edit a post and other times I cannot.

I still have not seen Thrawn on the pegs and we are not sure if Fenn Rau is going to reach retail or just be online.

I can't find any in stores or online in Ireland.

Does anyone know online stores where I could get Thrawn in the UK or Western Europe? Google is not being my friend on this quest.

Reaction score
I know what you mean. But a part of me thinks this still might come as a special tribute just before the end. Plus the GH version looks bit too wonky to me.

TBH, this ship should have been viable between 2nd and 3rd Season, and even now. But I do feel that viewership is down on that show, or simply not making the impact thy thought it would. If they can make a hollow Falcon, they could presumably do the same here. Though i would prefer it not happen.

Even if they went with a TFA version, w/Nerf feature. I could live with it, if it was removable or non invasive. Honestly the only accurate and playable parts would need to be the cockpit and the Gunner station. The cargo hold seems implausible, as well as any living quarters. Not to mention it being large enough to fit the Phantom.
IDK, should they go all out with there one and only chance? Or go simplified?

Towards the end of the series would be a mistake. An product like that needs to come out when the project is running strong.

You say you "feel viewership is down", but what does that mean? Ratings are either up, steady or down and you cannot have an opinion as to whether they are or they aren't because it is just fact.

And why do you think it isn't making impact that Lucasfilm expected? The show seems to be crazy popular going by Celebration alone.

Reaction score
i think they should make it the same size as the old Kenner Falcon model. give it a docking bay for the Phantom and maybe make the updated Phantom 2 ship as well. pack it with Hera and it would sell, but they need to make this now. since we have 3 seasons of Rebels already, plus the inclusion in Rogue One this is the prime time for Hasbro to release a ghost as the Big vehicle purchase for Christmas. if they wait any longer than the Ghost will suffer the same fate as the Twilight from Clone Wars and never be made.

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure is already too late for any big vehicle to be made in time for Christmas. Besides, Hasbro has pretty much had losers with their Big offerings lately. Only the BMF, AT-AT, AT-TE, and Turbo tank appeared to sell well. The MTT, Republic Shuttle, and 6" TFA Tie, all sort of sat there. I would love to have a Big Ghost, but its just not Iconic enough to drive $100+ purchases. Same thing with the Twilight, it just would not have sold in decent numbers to justify a $100 big version.

Reaction score
Towards the end of the series would be a mistake. An product like that needs to come out when the project is running strong.

You say you "feel viewership is down", but what does that mean? Ratings are either up, steady or down and you cannot have an opinion as to whether they are or they aren't because it is just fact.

And why do you think it isn't making impact that Lucasfilm expected? The show seems to be crazy popular going by Celebration alone.
Well for starters, the only people I see/hear talking about that show. Are here, and mostly adults.
Friends of mine, that have been long time fans of SW don't even watch the show. Nor do their Kids. Nor do my Niece and Nephews. They all seem to watch "other" type of shows from Disney. But I've not once heard anything about Rebels.

Obviously the ratings must be there in order to keep going. Then again I don't know if they wanted it to succeed or not. Or if it was just filler, at least that's how half the episodes feel sometimes. Apparently Hasbro feels this show isn't strong enough to warrant the ship.

Perhaps that is why Rogue One should have used the Ghost for their mission.

Reaction score
i think they should make it the same size as the old Kenner Falcon model. give it a docking bay for the Phantom and maybe make the updated Phantom 2 ship as well. pack it with Hera and it would sell, but they need to make this now. since we have 3 seasons of Rebels already, plus the inclusion in Rogue One this is the prime time for Hasbro to release a ghost as the Big vehicle purchase for Christmas. if they wait any longer than the Ghost will suffer the same fate as the Twilight from Clone Wars and never be made.

Amen. :grin:

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure is already too late for any big vehicle to be made in time for Christmas. Besides, Hasbro has pretty much had losers with their Big offerings lately. Only the BMF, AT-AT, AT-TE, and Turbo tank appeared to sell well. The MTT, Republic Shuttle, and 6" TFA Tie, all sort of sat there. I would love to have a Big Ghost, but its just not Iconic enough to drive $100+ purchases. Same thing with the Twilight, it just would not have sold in decent numbers to justify a $100 big version.

Why doesn't Hasbro run surveys? :hmm:

Reaction score
I think Hasbro should contract out 4 people from each of the fan websites to work as toy representatives for them. these people can tell Hasbro what the fans want.

Reaction score
Well for starters, the only people I see/hear talking about that show. Are here, and mostly adults.
Friends of mine, that have been long time fans of SW don't even watch the show. Nor do their Kids. Nor do my Niece and Nephews. They all seem to watch "other" type of shows from Disney. But I've not once heard anything about Rebels.

Obviously the ratings must be there in order to keep going. Then again I don't know if they wanted it to succeed or not. Or if it was just filler, at least that's how half the episodes feel sometimes. Apparently Hasbro feels this show isn't strong enough to warrant the ship.

Perhaps that is why Rogue One should have used the Ghost for their mission.

The fact that it is adults talking about the show on this site isn't a good indication of it's success among children, since aren't members of this site. Plenty of long time fans didn't watch Clone Wars either. There are various reasons like some people just don't watch cartoons.

It can't be judged just on the basis of our circle of friends and family. In yours it isn't popular, in my circle it is insanely loved.

If you go by podcasts, the show has a massive following and people are crying out for more figures. And for the Ghost. Apparently Hasbro just doesn't want our money.

I don't know anything about American ratings, but you had said it was dropping. I did a quick Google and there is no mention of that.

I don't know what you mean by Lucasfilm not wanting it to succeed.

Reaction score
The fact that it is adults talking about the show on this site isn't a good indication of it's success among children, since children aren't members of this site. Plenty of long time fans didn't watch Clone Wars either. There are various reasons like some people just don't watch cartoons.

Just correctly my terrible habit of deleting words by mistake. :oops:

Why isn't there an edit function?

Reaction score

At this point I'd definitely call it one of the more iconic Star Wars ships out there. Certainly the most iconic SW ship since 2012. Unlike the Twilight this is on the show constantly. Definitely worth a release. I don't care what scale it is, just as long as the crew gets their ship.

Reaction score
Vehicle/ship buying just isn't what it used to be. I remember that as a Kid i had so many Joe vehicles that i had to build a garage just to store them! lol (joke) But I did have a lot.
Obviously space at any age is an issue, as per my parents rules about how much I was allowed to have. Sometimes I even had to eliminate an older item for a newer one. :'(

Now as an adult the same issues are present. Plus they're a bit more spendy than back in the day, and cheaper built. Unfortunately by the time the Ghost is Iconic enough for them to take that risk, it will have been 20 years ago. Will people still want it then?

Reaction score
Vehicle/ship buying just isn't what it used to be. I remember that as a Kid i had so many Joe vehicles that i had to build a garage just to store them! lol (joke) But I did have a lot.
Obviously space at any age is an issue, as per my parents rules about how much I was allowed to have. Sometimes I even had to eliminate an older item for a newer one. :'(

Now as an adult the same issues are present. Plus they're a bit more spendy than back in the day, and cheaper built. Unfortunately by the time the Ghost is Iconic enough for them to take that risk, it will have been 20 years ago. Will people still want it then?

Since when has a toy company ever cared about whether their customers have space at home or whether they can afford the price?

And you may think things are more expensive these days, but that is exactly what our parents thought too, back in the day.

The Ghost may not be iconic to you, but it might be to others. Regardless, I don't see what being an "icon" has to do with anything. Hasbro has reduced plenty of Star Wars toys over the years that are far from iconic.

Quite a few podcasts have been very critical of Hasbro over the years about the lack of love for Rebels and many people really want the Ghost.

Reaction score
Since when has a toy company ever cared about whether their customers have space at home or whether they can afford the price ?

As for the space part....1985, Hasbro made the USS Flag so it could break down and be stored underneath of a bed or even be completely taken apart again. That is why it has the dimensions it has. It was going to be about four inches taller, from the bottom of the hull to the top of the flight deck, but they had to cut down it's size as it would have been too tall to slide under a bed.

Hasbro not making the Ghost isn't any different than if Kenner or Hasbro had never made a Millennium Falcon. The Ghost has probably been in every single episode of the show. The Ghost is plenty iconic now, it was even in Rogue One. Sure if you blinked you could have missed the three or four times it's briefly on screen, but it was there.

Reaction score
As for the space part....1985, Hasbro made the USS Flag so it could break down and be stored underneath of a bed or even be completely taken apart again. That is why it has the dimensions it has. It was going to be about four inches taller, from the bottom of the hull to the top of the flight deck, but they had to cut down it's size as it would have been too tall to slide under a bed.

Being easily stored was element in marketing it not a sign that Hasbro actually cared that kids had room.

My point is that a toy company considers many factors concerning their products but whether the customer has the space in their house is certainly not one of them

Hasbro not making the Ghost isn't any different than if Kenner or Hasbro had never made a Millennium Falcon. The Ghost has probably been in every single episode of the show. The Ghost is plenty iconic now, it was even in Rogue One. Sure if you blinked you could have missed the three or four times it's briefly on screen, but it was there.

The first sentence confused me for a few minutes but I get you now.

You are saying Hasbro are nuts not making the Ghost and they'd have been nuts not to make the Falcon?

Amen to that.:(

Reaction score
I really like the ship's design and even though I'm not a fan of the show (my younger daughter is though), I'd buy this ship outright. I wouldn't need any sound effects or electronics. Just a ship that could be a nice toy and display piece.

Reaction score
Being easily stored was element in marketing it not a sign that Hasbro actually cared that kids had room.

My point is that a toy company considers many factors concerning their products but whether the customer has the space in their house is certainly not one of them

The first sentence confused me for a few minutes but I get you now.

You are saying Hasbro are nuts not making the Ghost and they'd have been nuts not to make the Falcon?

Amen to that.:(

sorry about that I worded it badly. but yes thats exactly what I was saying. Another good example, again with Rebels, the TIE Fighter has been in most of the episodes. But Hasbro hasn't released one other than the Inquisitors TIE Advanced. It's not like they would have to do anything special to make the Rebels TIE Fighter, just reuse the old small wing TIE. They could have even had a repaint of it like the one Sabine painted up with graffiti. Then there are the TIE Bombers and TIE Interceptors that have become more common, just more easy reissues for them. But then none of the old TIE's have nerf guns. That must be why they haven't been reissued lol. Although they could stick a nerf launcher inside of the TIE Bomber's missile bay, that could work out pretty good with out changing the outer appearance of the ship.

Reaction score
I really like the ship's design and even though I'm not a fan of the show (my younger daughter is though), I'd buy this ship outright. I wouldn't need any sound effects or electronics. Just a ship that could be a nice toy and display piece.

B)

sorry about that I worded it badly. but yes thats exactly what I was saying.

No, you phrased it properly - I meant that I just didn't get it at first. I was temporarily thicker than usual. :$

Another good example, again with Rebels, the TIE Fighter has been in most of the episodes. But Hasbro hasn't released one other than the Inquisitors TIE Advanced. It's not like they would have to do anything special to make the Rebels TIE Fighter, just reuse the old small wing TIE. They could have even had a repaint of it like the one Sabine painted up with graffiti. Then there are the TIE Bombers and TIE Interceptors that have become more common, just more easy reissues for them. But then none of the old TIE's have nerf guns. That must be why they haven't been reissued lol. Although they could stick a nerf launcher inside of the TIE Bomber's missile bay, that could work out pretty good with out changing the outer appearance of the ship.

I'm surmised at that too. usually a toy company will do anything for money so I expected all sorts of re-releases of ships with just a Rebels logo. Hasbro seriously need to rethink what they are doing.

Sabine's TIE fighter would be nice.B)

I'm not a fan of the Nerf additions. The ordinary piece of coloured plastic is fine, though I prefer the imaginary ones from back in the day. :grin:

Reaction score
Every affordable Thrawn figure I find online is the version with the wrong rank insignia.