Sacramento, CA area reports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Originally posted by LordDarthbald:
I found it, I found it, the Wal-Mart in Folsom had 2 gunships, now there is 1. I ran it through the scanner and it ran up at $38.96.
<font size="2" face="arial">Congratulations!! Must be a happy day in your household.

G

Found last Gunship at the Rocklin Walmart yesterday. By the way hello to all of you from SSWCU. I used the ID Jefferfett over there. Good to be back with you guys.

Reaction score
Welcome back Jefferfett! The one day I didn't go to Rocklin WM, been hitting there almost daily looking for that darn gunship...Oh well, hopefully more to come soon.

Reaction score
Was able to snag the last gunship from the Folsom Walmart. Woohoo! That and when I went to check my PO Box and the new Insider was there made my day!

Hit Rocklin and Antelope Walmarts first- Antelope had all the cantina figures if anyone still needs them. They also had a TON of every other figure incl. Dooku, Pilot Obi-Wan, etc. etc. There was a whole endcap full of them in the back of the toy section @ $4.77 each.

Rocklin had a whole bunch a nothin'.

Reaction score
ARG! I called all the Walmarts at 10 am, after seing the posts here. They all said they didn't have any. I guess they lied cause boba u got one. Let me know if you guys spot another, I assume it will be a few weeks before one surfaces again.

G

Found 1 Automated R2-D2 at the Target on Douglas. I did not get it due to cash issues, so it is still there if anyone wants it.

Reaction score
Just got back from the Citrus Heights Kmart on Auburn Blvd. They had a couple 12" Dookus @ $19.99 if anyone is still looking for him. Also had quite a few of the "Bonus Packs" packages with two AOTC figures packaged together. They run $9.99. Not much else...

Reaction score
Originally posted by Bob O'Fett:
Just got back from the Citrus Heights Kmart on Auburn Blvd. They had a couple 12" Dookus @ $19.99 if anyone is still looking for him. Also had quite a few of the "Bonus Packs" packages with two AOTC figures packaged together. They run $9.99. Not much else...
<font size="2" face="arial">Thanks! I just picked one up from there. Now I can rest, for a day or so.

Reaction score
Found the KB exclusive Jedi Starfighter (about 6x)at KB Toyworks on Manzanita. Nice packaging (why couldn't they have boxed the original like this???) BUT I'm not spending $22 for a vehicle I already have, with or without the Obi-Wan pilot figure.

Reaction score
Just got back from Walmart in rocklin.... zip. I might make some runs tomorrow. What do you guys think of the Gunship? I hope target and TRU get them soon.

Also I got a email from Amazon about being notified when the R2 droid comes in and they emailed me telling me that they will not be getting any more this year. So I assume the R2 will be hard to come by but you never know.

Reaction score
TRU in Citrus Heights had 5x 12" Luke/ Tauntauns on the floor. Still taking preorders for the interactive R2 which is weird since they've already gotten some in (at least they did at the Roseville store)a couple weeks ago.

Reaction score
Went to Walmart in Antalope... zip. Also went to KayB in the roseville mall. They didnt have anything I needed, but they did have the new obiwan with starfighter combo that was pretty cool for 21 bucks. Also they had 4 playskool sets including the x-wing set that I had never seen yet. For figures just the obi wan pilot and anakin attack was all that is new.

Reaction score
Arden TRU had a couple interactive R2's and some Luke Tauntauns, X-Wings, Landspeeders, etc. Nothing else too exciting unless you're a Simpsons fan- they had one Main Street playset after I left.
I guess it's because the holidays are coming up but man, oh man, stop with the high priced items coming out all at once Hasbro and Playmates! I'm already tapped for cash and I still need to get an interactive R2, Luke Tauntaun, and THOH3...Ugh!!!

Reaction score
I've given up looking 2-3 times a week. I'm down to once a week, maybe. There is just not much hitting the shelves these days. What does come out is usually in low quantities and long gone by the time I get off work.

With all that is comming out between now and the end of the year and with Christmas around the corner, it's just as well.

Reaction score
Target Roseville had plenty of all the exclusive accessory sets as of lunchtime today.

Reaction score
Went to Walmart and TRU in roseville and they had nothing. I also read the posts of neighboring states or the southern calif, or bay area reports and I have noticed that KB has got in lots of the new figures and TRU has the gunship in other places, so we should get our stuff here in about a week, since we get everything last. So in a week I would assume that it might be good to make some rounds out there.

Reaction score
Anyone here in Sactown see any signs of the new figures? I've hit a few KB's in the last couple days and haven't seen any remnants myself...Plenty of OB1 w/ starfighter though.

Reaction score
It's been as dry as a bone for quite a while now. I picked up Teemto at KB about a month and a half ago and havn't seen any newer 3 3/4" figures since then. There is so much of the Han-Chewey wave still on the shelves, that there wouldn't be any place to put newer figures.

Looks like Walmart and TRU had better do some liquidating.

G

Kaybee finally hits. Went to the Roseville Galleria at Lunch and found all the new figures. Picked up Clone Pilot, Padme, Watto, Tusken Raider, Lott Dodd, Jango, and New Head Rebel. They still had a least 2 more of each when I left. Most of then they still had 5 or 6 left.

Reaction score
Must have just missed you in there Celtic Fett! I hit KB Roseville Galleria around lunch and found all the new figures. Bought two clonetrooper pilots, thank goodness, because I hit KB Roseville Square, KB Sunrise Mall and KB on Manzanita Ave. and while they had ALL the other new figs, none of those stores had any clone pilots that I could find. Guess everyone who has a gunship wants multiples of those. They'll probably be hard to find for awhile.

Reaction score
Yo. Thanks guys I was sorta unlucky and only got Padme and Jango today. Thats all they had left at Galleria. I just read that post again and I guess I should have gone to roseville square. Damn. My wife was at the Galleria shopping like normal yesterday and she knows that I have been trying to get the Gunship so she went looking for it there. I said I need the new figures too, but she wouldn't know what to pick out so I got screwed. She told me.. they didnt have your "battleship". I also drove by TRU in Roseville they had nothing. But they did throw a Enterprise ship in the SW set, I guess they had no where else to stick that sucker.

Reaction score
At Target Greatland on Sunrise they had quite a few Unleashed Mauls and Jangos for the clearance price of $11.18. Still too much for me though...

TRU on Greenback had about a dozen Luke/Tauntaun's sitting around. I hope these hit clearance prices sooner than the Sandtrooper/Dewback's did. I wouldn't mind someone putting those $100 interactive R2's on sale as well.

Reaction score
Should have posted this earlier but I came across a Interactive R2 today (wednesday) around 1:30 pm at Traget on Sunrise. Went to TRU also and they had nothing. I was wondering if anyone knew when the new Target in Roseville is going to open? I bet there will be a good chance that they will be stocked with fresh SW stuff.

Reaction score
New Target in Roseville? Where?

I just wish they'd get crackin' on the new Wal mart that's supposed to be built in Roseville on Rocky Ridge and Lead Hill. It would be about five minutes from my house and make my Wal mart runs MUCH easier....

G

The new Target in Rocklin opened yesterday. I was the first one in there and they had nothing new for any toyline that I could see. Very disapointing. It is behind the Toys R Us past Lowes and Win Co Foods. On a side note.I did see the 3 new Action Fleet at the Riverside Blvd. Kmart.

Reaction score
Cool! Thanks Celtic Fett. Another store I'll have to add to my toy runs I guess.

Because of this port lockout recently, I'm thinking that some of the newer SW stuff my get delayed a bit. We may see a little break from new stuff hitting the shelves over the next few weeks. Just a guess...

Reaction score
We better not get delayed. It kinda bugs me that all the other states it seems have tons of gunships, battle arena's and lots of the new figures. We get stuff so much later than everyone else. I live in Rocklin and I have Walmart, TRU, KBee and the new Target very close to me now so my runs make it easier.
That really sucks that the new Target didnt have anything. I would have assumed they would have like the gunship and the new figures for sure. Oh well.

G

Well Wal-mart in Folsom had 2 gunships last night and the new interactive lightsabers, but no new figures! Oh well hopefully something new soon!

Reaction score
Thanks Baldie. I went to Rocklin Walmart and they had two Gunships and several of those interactive lightsabers. I picked up one of each. I dont know much about the interactive lightsaber but I do know it is 30 bucks. For some reason I decided to hide the last Gunship for some stupid reason. I guess I feel that you guys should get first dibs on it. I hid it on a toy Aile. If you are facing the star wars display. It is down the center aile and on the right about three ailes down. The aile had a good size display of bounce *****. I hid it on the bottom shelf behind some fireman/policeman toy set. Let me know if one of you guys pick it up.

Reaction score
Went to the new Traget of highway 65. They had lots of the Traget exclusives, i think all of them. Plus 2 99$ r2's. Went to kaybee at galeria and they had nothing. They moved the set once more and it is just a tad smaller. Will make another run in a day or so.

Reaction score
Just picked up watto,tusken,teemto,ki-adi and Lott Dod at Rocklin Kamrt this morning. They mad a few more of these left. They also had electronic obi wan and jango. there actualy pretty cool, but I just cant buy everything, i have other addictions too. So i figure i will hit some other kmarts later today.

Reaction score
Had the new action fleet at Target Greatland on Sunrise. Also a few $8 Reeks (woohoo.)

G

Folsom Target had the clone speeder bike, genossian and flippin anakin! there are about 3 each!

Reaction score
Thanks baldie for the info. I got their around 6:30 pm that night and they only had anakin and two Geonosis figs left. no clone speeders.... So I was inspired to go on a major run today. Hit many stores including about four targets. all dry. I did however pick up a playskool speeder set and a geonosis Arena at Kmart on Auburn blvd. I was about to walk away and was just glancing around the toys and I spotted one of these suckers up high on top of some other toys. I would assume that other kmarts in town have them. Just make sure you look around for them because they dont fit in their toy sets, their stores are always a wreck.

[ 10-16-2002, 03:21 PM: Message edited by: SixthNewKid ]

Reaction score
TRU on Greenback had 2 Gunships this afternoon. Also had some of the original clonetroopers as well hanging on the pegs. Haven't seen those in awhile.

G

Was in Placerville and stopped by the Kmart there, they had new Padme wave and clone speeder bikes and 1 arena, left it all.

Reaction score
Just went out to Auburn. Kmart had like one each of teemto, tusken, lott dodd and maybe another. They also had three arenas. I went to target there and picked up a clone speeder. They had none left but had the geonisis with pod and flipin anikin left.

Reaction score
Kmart in Citrus Heights on Auburn Blvd. had 4x Electronic Jangos and 2x AT-TE Action Fleet vehicles. Also had a $100 interactive R2.

G

Toys R Us on Greenback had 3 Gunships and 1 Arena, and the new Dooku & Mace Unleashed, but no new figs, except for Teemto & Kimundi!

Status
Not open for further replies.