Sacramento, CA area reports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Alright I ordered my Clones online so I went the other directions....Sunrise! No Silver clones but if you need Ultras they are there!!! Target had a good 6 Obi's from Kamino and one more Jango after I took one of each. Jabba and his denizens too! TRU had more Jabba's and denizens but did have a couple Obi's and one Jango! As I missed the "Deluxe" release of these figures I am stoked. Seems either the Jango sells faster or is packed unevenly because there were certainly more Obi's...the Force be with you all if you need these as they are finally in stock though...oh, nothing new on the 3.75's anywhere.

Reaction score
OK, saw the same new Obi and Jango deluxe figs at Target Sunrise, they also had 2 each of them at Target Madison as well. I left 'em all as I don't need another Jango or Obi for that matter. Still looking for Yavin and Star Destroyer waves. Where are all the new 3.75" figures??

Reaction score
TRU 65 had about 30 silver clones. Grabbed one. they also had several jabbas and two each obi and jango ultras. I had to order mine online in the saga packs. I debated on buying them. And ultimately left them. I figure i might want another silver when the TRU promotion starts up soon, so might buy them then.

Target 65 had no figures going on two months now with no figures. They did have two sets of cups though.

Walmart 65 had nothing as usual.

Reaction score
Rancho Target restocked! Some cups and tons of the Hall of Fame figures...I think I saw at least two of each. Since they all appear to be re-re-packs I only picked up the Stormtrooper. I stated collecting figures with AOTC so to get this on a blue/gold saga card is "new to me"!

Reaction score
Target Sunrise also had the stormtrooper wave and I was finally able to snag one of those. TRU Greenback had about 5 pegs full of the silver clonetroopers, I already picked a couple up yesterday at TRU Roseville so left 'em all. Plenty for the pickin' guys!

Reaction score
okaaaaay...anyway...

Dropped by TRU Roseville and snagged one of the last remaining two 12" Luke on Tauntaun for $30.98 plus got the free silver clonetrooper.

On my way home swung by Walmart Rocky Ridge/ Lead Hill and SCORE! Found a bunch of new figures! Snagged 1 each of Gold Leader, TIE Pilot, Antilles, Dodonna, Ozzel, Bossk and Dengar. Left at least two of each on the pegs (some a couple more like Bossk, looked like about 4 of him left) so get out there if you need 'em. First time I found that many new figures in a loooooong time.

Reaction score
WalMart in Folsom had the Star Destroyer wave last night. Lots of Ozzel,Bossk and Dengar, and the rest were there too, including Antilles.

Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up Bob. Got up early and hit walmart off douglas. Picked up the three death star figs. there where two of each left i think.

target douglas was brimming with hall of famers.

Walmart 65 had no figures.

TRU 65 had plenty of clones left, jango ultras are gone now but there was two obi, jabba and denziens left.

Kbee galleria had nothing. Guy there was nice enough to check in the back and pulled out a case of han and chewies from last year.

Still need ... R1-G4, Spijek, Luke Skywalker Jabba, all of the yavin wave.

Reaction score
Danny, I have seen J'Quille a few times at Target Rancho (thats were I got mine) but now that they are overstocked with Hall of Fame figs I wouldn't count on a restock, but you may want to try Rancho or another target from time to time. Target Sunrise has had him too.

Reaction score
Hit a ton of stores today i am not 100 % about all but the good news is there a ton of figures out there.

Kmart rocklin had antilies and dodonna. Was a pair each left. plus r2 sail barge and holo luke

target 65 had nothing yesterday but today had 4 figures left. Dodanna antilies and a achmed

Walmart 65 had nothing yesterday but today had jabba luke and R1-G4, took both, and there was a hoth luke and three red 3po's.

Kmart antelope had lando, rapertune, holo luke, jabba luke and a couple 2002 figs.

Walmart in Antelope stocked yesterday had a 6 figures. r2 jabba, holo luke, hoth luke and one tie pilot.

Went back to target douglas to look for the hall of fame figures i saw yesterday. realized that the r-2 and 3po are new to me. The three r-2 where gone but there was one 3po left. There stock was still pretty heavy with mostly the baby jedi wave.

So in a couple hours of work, went from needing 7 figures to 2. and the HOF r-2. I think that spiijek will be a SOB to find though.

*I am cant believe I messed up my post. I forgot to mention that walmart antelope, kmart rocklin and kmart antelope both had the star destroyer wave. Sorry*

[ 04-07-2004, 03:21 PM: Message edited by: SixthNewKid ]

Reaction score
TRU Greenback still had PLENTY of silver clones. Missed out on the goodness at Walmart on Douglas...only had a Hoth Luke today.

Reaction score
TRU 65 had three red leader x wings. as of 6:30 pm. They also had the yavin wave or what was left of it. Just one tie pilot, dodonna and a gold leader that i snagged. There was no silver clones so i got screwed on that one. Was there yesterday around 3 and they had 5 clones and the shelves were baren.

target 65 had one dodonna and three crappy figs.

What did you guys think of the clone wars chapter twenty today? Grievous is gonna kick *** in may next year.

Ok off to watch the kings wolves... this day will be great as long as the kings take care of business.

Reaction score
Target Rancho had all the Hall of Fame figs as before and one lone Bossk, which means they either had or have a case of Star Destroyer wave. I left the Bossk...gonna have to get Yavin and finsh Jabba's wave first!

G

Thanks for the heads up about the X-Wings at TRU 65! Grabbed one, there's still one left, plus a TIE Fighter Pilot, if anyone needs him.

Danny

Reaction score
TRU Sunrise had nothing new. Target Sunrise had some CWToons, plenty of cups, Obi/Jango/Jabba deluxe figs and plenty of saga's - about the same selection of TRU. I did get there just in time to see someone buy the only Dutch.
I went back to the aisle after walking around and he put him back so I finally started my Yavin wave
Target Rancho had the same as previously reported, including Boskk!!!

Reaction score
Kmart rocklin still had one bossk and dengar if anyone needs one.

Target 65 had three figures. Hoth trooper, red 3po and ach med. down to just a couple toons too.

TRU 65 had just the same old ach med crap. They did have two spider droids. and they pulled out two more 12' luke ton ton. ALso they had the new 12' obi, jawa, and guardian.

Still looking for a spijek.

Reaction score
Target Sunrise. I picked up the complete Yavin and Star Destroyer waves!!! I was so excited I dont remember everything I left-sorry. I do remember there was one of each bounty hunter but I got the only Ozzel, and I know I got the only Dodonna.

Reaction score
Anyone out there???

Anyways went out yesterday and forgot to post, but went out today to make up for it.

65 walmart was packed with the mini yoda wave so dont bother going there for several weeks

target 65 was bone dry they have three toons left. and it gets better. The guy there cut back the star wars shelf space by half. He told me yesterday that he cant keep up with demand and that the sw section is always empty so he widened the lotr stuff to cover the holes. thanks hasbro!

Hit it big at TRU 65. yesterday digs and achs today they had tons of new figs. a couple of each tie pilot, gold leader, dadonna, antilies, rapertuine, lando, halo luke. and several red leader x wings. and i grabbed the only spijek. Would have grabbed another for you bob but there werent any. Must have been hit before me. i was there at 11:30 today.

Will hit a couple more stores later, will post if i find anything good.

[ 04-27-2004, 03:29 PM: Message edited by: SixthNewKid ]

Reaction score
Target on Douglas had 3x deluxe Ewok w/ glider. I bought one and left the other two. This was about 1PM.

Still looking for Spijek...

Reaction score
Target on Sunrise had a few of the Ewok/glider sets this morning. They also had Han "AT-ST disguise", both of the new Lando's and General Madine. TRU on Greenback had a couple red leader x-wings left.

Status
Not open for further replies.