Sacramento, CA area reports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Oh yes...Santa was very nice. Target is too! The sale does appear to be all stores because I was at Target Rancho and Target Sunrise today. I picked up Ack-Med and Imperial Dignitary Kren. Also an all white clone trooper pack. Saw everything you mentioned at Sunrise and even less at Rancho. Anyone into Legos will be happy that those are on sale too! AT-TE is down to $41.98, I believe. And a few Lego pens at Tower Sunrise for $10.99 (chewie, R2, 3po and storm trooper)

G

I went by Target on Fulton yesterday (12/26) and their pegs for SW were cleaned out and replaced with a new Spiderman line. All they had were the 12" Leia Speederbikes and one Jedi Council. I hope they are planning on opening some room once the Xmas stuff is cleared out.

However, I checked out TRU at Arden Fair and was surprised to find a pair of Wampas, the 3PO/escape pod and a Rieekan (I nabbed a Wampa and the Rieekan) as well as some Ahmed Bests, the wider Dignitary and more. They most likely had more of that line earlier, and hopefully will have more soon.

Reaction score
Found 2x each of the new Unleashed figures at TRU Arden around 1PM today. Took one of the Boba Fett's and hid it behind the SpongeBob's to the right of the Star Wars stuff, second shelf down, in case anyone needed that one. I've given up on the Unleashed line myself, only got the original Vader, and that's probably the only one I will get unless one comes out that really catches my eye. I just wish Boba Fett was in a pose from the actual movies.

Anyway, on my way home found remnants of the Hoth wave at TRU Greenback. Picked up 1 each- Hoth trooper, Luke and R-3PO. Left 1 each trooper and Luke as well as some Ach-Meds behind, since I picked him up already.

Hope everyone has a VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Reaction score
Happy New Year to all! Walmart Rancho had nothing new last night. Mostly CW Yoda/Mace/Obi/Anakin. Target Rancho had 4 figures on the pegs-nothing new though, just a gold card version of ceremoney anakin and the same CW figs as Walmart. Employee's were all over the toy section, taking inventory and moving some sevtions around. I sure hope this means they will be putting out the CWToon figures soon!!!

Reaction score
TRU Greenback had 3x the new exclusive Jedi 4 pack...No thanks, left 'em all...

Reaction score
Walmart 65 had nothing, not one figure.

Tru Arden had no figures and two droid launchers.

Target on Fulton had two sets of the new cartoon figures. I snagged 4 and left the other four. I hid them behind a hailfire and a geo I think they were. I topped it off with batmans gloves. I think a store guy might have seen me so he have put them back. But as of 1 pm they were there. These figures look very cool but they are kinda steep at 6.99. I guess cartoon network needs a portion of the loot now.

Reaction score
Was out late last night so i am posting what I found yesterday around 3pm. Traget 65 had a couple wompas. Not sure if anyone still need them. Also had a few from the newer wave with hoth and luke and red-po. TRU had one jedi 4 pack that i grabbed.

I will be out today too, so If I spot anything i'll let u know. Brad

Reaction score
Finally found my Wampa yesterday on my way home from work at the Target on Madison. Of course today I find all sorts of Wampa's
1 lone one at TRU Greenback at around 5PM and 2x at Target Greatland Sunrise at around the same time. Left'em all. Also found at the Target Sunrise was a bunch of the Cartoon Network Clone Wars figures. I bought one set of 4 and left about 3 sets of all 4 figures on the pegs. While I do like these figures, you're right Sixth, a little steep at $6.99 a pop.

Reaction score
Target Rancho had 4each of the new Ultra's. and of course the CWToon figs. Plenty of each but I only picked up Asajj and Mace (I'm glad to see I am not the only one who was a bit stunned by the $6.99). I like the packaging and the figures themselves though, so I will probably get them all...Glad to see you finally got your Wampa, Bob. I tell you, a week ago you couldn't find them anywhere, sounds like Target was holding out to put them with the CWToons.

Reaction score
Target Sunrise had about 7 or 8 Leia Speederbikes. While they had no stickers on them and we're marked on the endcap for $54.99, I ran 'em through the scanner and they came up at $14 and some change. Not quite as good as the $12.48 I've been hearing, but good enouth to buy one...

Reaction score
12 bucks thats awesome. Are there any other good deals at these targets? I haven't been following them.

What do you guys think about the target glasses. Man the packaging looks cool, I am so looking forward to this one. Brad

Reaction score
Those Target glasses do look awesome!!! I am also glad to see the Prequels getting released. Perhaps with the release of Ep3 we will see the glass for that to make the set
The packaging calls to mind the newer Screen Scenes and thats a good thing. I'm also glad to see the reissue of an old fashioned Stormtrooper...even if its not a new figure.

Reaction score
Speaking of cheap deals, TRU on Florin Rd has those old Han Solo CD ROM's for $4.09. Not bad considering you get a figure and a Falcon playset. They had like a dozen or so. Also they had some older POTJ figures out on the pegs, Plo Koon, FX-7, Saese Tin(sp), a few Queen Amadala's, and her decoy. Oh,and they also had like a million give or take Zuttons left too.

Reaction score
Hit Target Broadway at lunch and in the clearance section found some Clone Wars figures for $2.38 including 3 of the articulated clonetroopers. Didn't have any of these yet so I bought all three. Just the Cartoon Network figs and a Wampa beyond those, but those were full price in the regular SW section.

G

Just back from TRU @ Arden Fair: all of their regular 3 3/4' were out, but the whole store looked like it was going some kind of inventory check, so they might be just about to restock. Might be good to check back there soon. Other than that, they had 2X ultra C3P0 and 1X Reeiken, and 3X the lame Jedi 4 pack. Tons of the Jedi Council packs, too. When will those go down? They are major shelf warmers all over town. I'll pick those up when they get closer to $15 each.

The new glasses are great. I'm not too excited about the figures coming with them (That "new" Luke is interesting, though), but the glasses themselves are fantastic. Anyone have a price point out on those yet?

Reaction score
Went out today, big mistake 80 looked like a war zone. backed up too auburn. made it to tru rocklin, noting. and target 65 was empty. Not one figure. Might try maddsion target tomorrow for those new figures. anyone go there today?

Reaction score
The Target in Rancho looks like it has received a new wave of figures. Looking through the pegs I found R1-G4 (sooo cool), Jedi Luke w/robe, the cocktail serving R2-D2, Luke Hoth Attack (nice), random Hoth rebel trooper. All these figs were there in multiples except for the Jedi Luke, only one of those. Let the hording begin.

Reaction score
Originally posted by SixthNewKid:
Went out today, big mistake 80 looked like a war zone. backed up too auburn. made it to tru rocklin, noting. and target 65 was empty. Not one figure. Might try maddsion target tomorrow for those new figures. anyone go there today?
<font size="2" face="arial">I stopped at Target Broadway at lunch and Target Greatland Sunrise on my way home from work (as well as TRU Greenback) nothing new at any of them. A Wampa each at the Targets, but that was the extent of it. Guess we better keep an eye on the Targets however, this week, when one puts the new figures out, the others are usually not far behind.

Reaction score
Found 1x Jedi Luke, Bar R2 and R1-G4 at Target Douglas in Roseville, bought all 3.

Reaction score
Looks like the KB on Manzanita and the one in the Florin Mall are on the company axe list. Just a heads up.

G

It looks like the KB's at Manzanita has 20% off everything in the store. They still have the same ol stuff, didn't pick anything up. I found the 12" Biker Scout wave at TRU in Roseville last saturday, picked them all up except for the Luke.

Reaction score
It's been a while. Got a new computer, new internet connection (cable finally), and couldn't get out to shop or get everything running to post. But today is the old b-day so I had to get out and get a few present for myself. Target Walmart had more CW Yodas then any one could need. Found the Jedi 4-pack at TRU Greenback but left all of them. KB Sunrise had a few from the waitress droid wave but nothing really new. Just walked in from Target Rancho so lets see whats in the bag...CWToon Trooper and Dooku-he really looks cool. From the saga I picked up R3PO, Sail Barge R2, Hoth Luke, Hoth Trooper, and R1-G4. Anything I bought I left at least one of the same so if you need it its there.

G

Went to Toys R Us in Roseville and Citrus Heights, both stores have the new Unleased figures with Clone Trooper, Luke X-wing and Chewbacca. Both stores also have the 12" Lando Skiff guard dolls collection, I was able to pick up 2 AT-ST driver dolls for $9.98 each even though they ring up at $19.99 still. Which qualified me for the get a Star Wars figure for every $14.99 purchase, unfortunetly neither store had any new figures in stock, they told to come back in a couple of days with my receipt and they would hook me up with a new figure.

Reaction score
Target Greatland on Sunrie had 2 each of the Rappertunie, Holograph Luke, Lando Skiff Grard, J'Quille, 1 Jedi Luke with robe, 1 Jabba and 1 Bomar Monk type character. TRU on Greenback was fairly empty besides the newest Unleashed Luke, and Chewey.

Reaction score
Target Greatland Sunrise- Snagged a Lando, Holo Luke, Rappertunie (took 2 of these actually) and J'Quille. There was one of each still left except for the Rappertunie. The Bo'Marr and Jabba were long gone by the time I showed up at 6PM.

G

I went by Target on Alta Arden/Fulton today. They put out the Boba Fett Carkoon/Throne Room duel wave and had two of everything. With them was the brown coat Hoth Han. I took one, but there is still one left; that was the first I had seen of that figure. It's a nice selection if you missed out on any of those figs.
as of 9:30 am:
2x Vader
2x Luke
1x Snowtrooper
1x Hoth Brown coat Han Solo
3x Carkoon Boba Fett
1x Anakin secret ceremony

Reaction score
What price did they scan to? I saw the same case but they scanned to $5.99. WTF????

Hope that's only at my Target though....

Reaction score
Target Greatland Sunrise had nothing today except for a couple Wampas, TRU Sunrise had 2x Chewbacca and Luke Pilot Unleashed, and just a few Zam Wesells which sucks since they are doing the get a free figure with $14.99 SW purchase. You'd think TRU would have stocked up for this promotion. Oh, and on a non-Star Wars note, I found 3x the new 3" McFarlane figures of the C.Webb/ Allen Iverson combo pack. I bought one and stuffed another in the Star Wars section behind the Action Fleet Solar Sailors on the second shelf in case any of you were Kings fans. I was surprised to even see these around here, seems like most things Kings never even hit the shelves.

G

Stopped by the Rancho Target at about 10:00am on my break and they received the same case as above, but it looks like they received about 2 or 3 cases. There is at least 4 brown jacket Hans. I was also able to pick up the new Jabba and the Jabba 3 ceature pack, there was only 1 of each there.

Reaction score
hey guys just wanted to say that I have been hitting the stores hard but coming up very dry. Not as lucky as all of you.
I did find a cartoon durge at target 65. So i assume that is from the second wave. I didnt buy him he was bent to hell. So I hid him behind the transformers last night if you wanted to pick him up or check him out.
I ordered all my chris's online. mini and both reg variants. I opened my chris and he was a MF to put together. And he wont stay on his stand. have you had this problem bob?

G

Hi everybody, I went to a bunch of stores today, I had the day off. Came up empty except for my last stop, which was the new Walmart in Roseville/Rocklin on HWY 65, they finally put out some new figures. I was able to pick up the the new Luke Holo wave, they probably put out about 2 cases as all 4 pegs were filled. And if anybody needs a set, let me know I stashed all four figures from the Luke holo wave in one the toy isles. Later.

G

Can I ask a question here? Why do you guys hide figures that you find, especially if you have already purchased them yourself? Doesn't that seem a little unfair to other collectors who don't know where they might be? Even if you are doing it to keep them from scalpers, I don't see the point. Scalpers have access to these boards just as much.

It just seems like you are only hurting other collectors that are on runs and haven't read your "I hid XXX behind the XXX" report.

Reaction score
Originally posted by SixthNewKid:
hey guys just wanted to say that I have been hitting the stores hard but coming up very dry. Not as lucky as all of you.
I did find a cartoon durge at target 65. So i assume that is from the second wave. I didnt buy him he was bent to hell. So I hid him behind the transformers last night if you wanted to pick him up or check him out.
I ordered all my chris's online. mini and both reg variants. I opened my chris and he was a MF to put together. And he wont stay on his stand. have you had this problem bob?
<font size="2" face="arial">Oh man, I had the same problem with my C. Webb figure. I had to actually shave down the leg pegs so that I could fit them in the holes. I swear McFarlane figs may look good but when you have to put them together they SUCK! I used crazy glue to keep him standing as well. The mini figure fits fine.

As far as hiding figures, we do it to try to help each other out. I have found more than one hidden figure by another member, which said figure would have most likely been gone by the time I made it there had it been left on the pegs. So if a hidden figure gives someone from the boards a chance to get it before some scalper might... I'm all for it.

Reaction score
Jango where did you hide the figs. may stop by tomorrow to snag them.

as for carpet man. I hear what your saying. I hide figures when I know people on here need certain figures. I dont always do it. But I feel like we are a team on here and we try and watch each others back in this ****ty hobby we have. If others feel that way i guess I would stop.

G

Hey SixthNewKid, I put the figures behind the Hulk hands in the same isle, hopefully they will still be there for you. Later.

Reaction score
thanks jango. There was two figures on the shelf. So it looks like those SW toys dont sell well only 4 or so cases gone in one day.... hmmm. So i found three figures behind the hands. and there was one on the shelf. Thanks again you rock! now i am just short a few figs and ultras.

Reaction score
Found the animated Clone Wars Wave 2 at the Fulton/ Alta Arden Target around lunchtime. They unfortunately had no clonetroopers however.
So I picked up one set of the other three and left 2 of each hanging on the pegs. If anyone finds an extra animated clonetrooper, esp. in the Citrus Heights/ Roseville/ Rocklin area, please stash 1 for me (or if you could pick one up for me, I'm good for it
). I think this will be the one peeople will buy multiples of so may be more difficult to find.

Reaction score
Hi- I am from the Bay Area but was visiting my Aunt and family in El Dorado Hills/Folsom area. Target there was empty.

Reaction score
Scratch my last post about needing an animated clonetrooper from wave 2. Found one on my way home at the Target Greatland on Sunrise. They had 3 sets of each of the second wave of CW animated figures (Dooku, Clonetrooper, Yoda and Durge)MINUS 1x clonetrooper.

They also had 2 sets of the new Jabba/ Bo'Marr deluxe figs, I snagged one of the sets. Pretty good haul today then. Oh yeah, they also had 1x snowtrooper in case anyone still needs one of those.

Reaction score
Originally posted by Bob O'Fett:
Pretty good haul today then.
<font size="2" face="arial">These are the days that help you get through the dry spells.

Status
Not open for further replies.