Sac Scummer Family Picnic at the Park III

MAF

Reaction score

Howdy, everyone! Hope you're all doing well. So little time available to keep up with the boards these days, but I do miss you all.

I've been promising myself to post something about this for over two weeks. Thought I had another week, but just yesterday realized that Memorial day is this weekend--not next weekend.
Such is life these days. Too much going on to keep everything straight.

Anyway, not much time, so I'll get right to it. We thought we'd try to continue the Sac Scummer Family Picnic at the Park tradition. Not sure who knows/doesn't know about the event, so I figured I'd post something here to get the word out to those interested. Details below...

Sac Scummer Family Picnic at the Park III

WHEN
Sunday, May 29, 2011
Noon - ???

WHERE
William Land Park

DETAILS
Same deal as in years past. That is, everyone brings food and seating for themselves. Some folks bring a little something extra to share with everyone else to make the event potluck-ish, and that's great! We'll bring the volleyball and net, football, and a few other outdoor fun/game type-things with us. If there's a fun game or something related you'd like to bring along for the group do, please feel free.

Not gonna track who is/isn't able to make it in this thread as I don't expect to have time for that. Will try to pop into this thread a couple times between now and the weekend to answer any questions. If you need to contact me, your best bet is a PM, email, or, even better, a direct phone call.

Again, sorry for getting this out so late. Hopefully some of you will be able to join us for a little Geek time.

Thanks!

Reaction score
Any picture that includes Natalie is okay by me.