Sac Scum Fantasy Football!

Reaction score
BrettX209 said:
Will there be fantasy beatings and shootings in the parking lot?

Ouch! Too soon?
Only when Raider fans are involved. Kinda sad actually especially after the Brian Stow incident.

Reaction score
Meat said:
BrettX209 said:

Ouch! Too soon?
Only when Raider fans are involved. Kinda sad actually especially after the Brian Stow incident.
Kinda very sad. And the sad part is, from what I've seen, surprisingly it was just as much the Niners fans as the Raiders fans.

Reaction score
BrettX209 said:
Meat said:
BrettX209 said:

Ouch! Too soon?
Kinda very sad. And the sad part is, from what I've seen, surprisingly it was just as much the Niners fans as the Raiders fans.
Ya my brother said was at thee game and said it was nuts, too many drunk thug losers.

Reaction score
BrettX209 said:
Meat said:
BrettX209 said:

Ouch! Too soon?
Doesn't surprise me. They are all from the same areas... Lars just thinks he is funny and above us Raiders fans.

Reaction score
AbeSapien said:
BrettX209 said:
Meat said:
BrettX209 said:

Ouch! Too soon?
Doesn't surprise me. They are all from the same areas... Lars just thinks he is funny and above us Raiders fans.
Nah there are low life losers on both sides of the stands.

Reaction score
The draft is an online draft scheduled at 8am Sunday. Please check the league fantasy page for info.