Sabine Wren & Stormtrooper - MS08

Reaction score
I agree I love female figures. There were three Ashoka figures I never saw at retail. The one where she was a bit older and had the two lightsabers, her in the scuba gear, and the realistic one. I had to get all three on-line. I can't recall a single female figure pegwarmer with the exception of Yana Garson. But I Loved that one. They just made her in abundance. Kind of like the Phantom Menace wave from TVC. Those clogged pegs for months and prevented anything new from coming out. Loved the wave but the way overproduced it.

Reaction score
FYI finally got at the Kohls in Anaheim Hills. Looks like they've hit SoCal.

Reaction score
After closing down an extensive TCW collection, I decided against collecting another line. But I do enjoy watching Rebels with my kids. While watching the show, my daughter (who loved to play with the female Jedi TCW figures) ask for a Sabine. This was back in Feb when it wasn't out yet. I told her I'd keep an eye out for her. After some Kohls leads read here, I went hunting without luck. Then on Tuesday, we had some time and hit a Kohls that last time did not have any SW stock. As we approached, I could see an entire endcap pegged full with Mission Series figures and there was Sabine and Stormtrooper on the end. I kept quiet as we started to search the pegs letting her find Sabine 'first'. She spotted her and jumped up and down with a squeal that only 8yrs girls can manage.

She love her Sabine, and proudly has her displayed in her room now. She was dismayed to find out that the helmet is not removable. But l guess everyone is disappointed with that.

Reaction score
Saw the corrected version at the show today for $45. Ugh...pass. Amazing how everything was marked up so much, especially 6" TBS that can be easily had for $22ish and they're wanting $45-$50. I guess that's the going rate at shows.

Reaction score
Finally got mine too! Same thing.... the non-corrected black visor version, unfortunately.

Reaction score
Saw the corrected version at the show today for $45. Ugh...pass. Amazing how everything was marked up so much, especially 6" TBS that can be easily had for $22ish and they're wanting $45-$50. I guess that's the going rate at shows.
I have always had the opinion that a show, run in conjunction with Reed Pop, LFL and now Disney, would make sure their vendors charge "near retail" prices. At least for the newer stuff that can be found at retail. They could put it in the contract for the vendors that anything current must be sold for no more than 5.00 over retail. Still puts a little money in their pocket, but keeps it reasonable for the buyers too.

Reaction score
Too bad there's no way to tell which helmet version it is. Really though, not sure if the locator is specific to the Sabine pack, or just the mission series packs. If anyone has some insight, that would be most helpful.

.....Apparently you can also locate them in kohls stores using the site

Reaction score
$35 at the show is the only one I saw. No way. I was wondering if it would show up on kohls.com and of course it had to be the week I'm without a computer. It doesn't seem to be there now.

Reaction score
FYI, the Sabine pack for $45 was at the order66 toys booth. And by easily had for the TBS 6", I'm referring to Amazon.

Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up, Marty! I just ordered the Sabine MS pack. Sabine is the only figure I don't have from all the SL.

For others still looking, Kohl's.com does have a ton of figures up on their site.

MS SERIES
Yoda/R2
Hera/Stormtrooper Commander
Wookiees
Sabine/Stormtrooper
Kanan/Ezra Cadet
Luke/Han Hoth
Bossk/IG-88
Luke Stormtrooper/Leia
TIE Pilot/Stormtrooper

12 INCH
Luke Jedi
Vader
Clone Trooper
Anakin
Obi Wan
Ezra
Kallus

18 INCH
Chewie
Biker Scout

31 INCH
Vader

I didn't see any SL packs on the site.

Happy hunting!

Reaction score
I got Sabine and Hera for about 20.00$each with free shipping. I hope they eventually make her without her helmet.

Reaction score
Is she in the same Wave as Hera? I've found Hera and the Pilot/Stormtrooper pack, but no Sabine.

Reaction score
Got mine in the mail from Kohls.com, FYI it's the corrected version. Not sure if that's standard or I got lucky, but either way I'm happy.

Reaction score
Got one in the mail from Kohls, but be warned.. they shipped it in a polymer bag. Luckily, there was no damage.
And btw they sent me the non-corrected(black mask) version. meh.

Reaction score
Anyone have a Sabine they can sell me? My local Wal-Mart is being raided by the same scalper every single time they get new figures in and I can't seem to beat the guy to the punch. I don't want to pay ebay, I want to pay retail. This figure is for my kid not me.

Reaction score
Sabine and Stormtrooper pack is still up on Kohls.com. Mine was also shipped in a polymer bag, but I'm opening it, so it didn't really matter.

Reaction score
My kohls got lucky with a whole display of the wave on. I was so shocked! I bought two sabine packs, and its making me consider getting the completed ghost crew, considering one gotten lucky with Hera, and made myself a custom Chopper…..

Reaction score
The two I ordered from Kohls came today and... both uncorrected. Urgh! One I will use for a custom, and the other I will return for a corrected version at some point, I guess.

Reaction score
Guys, I bought a Sabine pack from Kohl's and it arrived loose in a plastic envelope. No cushioning of any kind in the packaging. The card was all bent to hell. I'm an opener, so I wasn't upset so much about the condition of the card, but the way they shipped it appalled me.

So if you guys are carded collectors and ordering from Kohl's I just wanted to warn you. Hopefully mine was just an isolated incident.

Reaction score
I found Sabine at my local Kohl's today, so I was able to exchange the uncorrected version I got online for a corrected one. I did this by buying one, then returning the other with the same receipt.

I also found yet a third variation of the helmet. This one had the corrected visor, but was missing the black markings that are supposed to be there - the tears on the top front, and the claw marks on the back.

Reaction score
I've got the black mask, so at least I have her. I'm still on the search for a corrected version as well.

Reaction score
Headed to my local Kohl's today and found the endcap! I am now the proud owner of two Sabines! Would love to finally get my hands on Chopper....

Reaction score
Found a pack at Kohl's. Figures are 10% off and then got an additional discount with my Kohls card.
Only really wanted the stormtrooper, so if anyone needs the Sabine, I'm looking for a Rebels Sandtrooper or a Saga Legends #11 stormtrooper.

Reaction score
I've seen so many black highlighted helmets at different Kohls that I'm starting to wonder if the black one is the "corrected" one......

Reaction score
Found both corrected and non Sabine packs at Kohls in Buena Park, CA. Got one corrected version. They still had three others.

Reaction score
Don't know if there's any confirmation about it, but according to JediBusiness.com on Facebook when I asked about Sabine without a helmet: "They did mention several times during our Celebration Anaheim interview with them that they will bring out Sabine without the helmet on. When, we don't know yet, but she is certainly on the list."

Reaction score
Well, it can't be too soon. Otherwise it might feel like they're double dipping. If they wait a year, people will be more forgiving. Especially if she comes packed with a different figure, like say Rex or Lando.:grin: