Sabine Wren & Stormtrooper - MS08

Reaction score
That is insane. Sheesh. At this rate, I may as well throw in the towel and pick one up on Ebay as well. :(
I know the feeling, seems I can never catch certain figures at the right time. But what I find truly appalling, is that one of the online retailers is charging $21.99 for a $5.99 figure! :wtf:
I get supply and demand, to a certain point. But that is down right ridiculous!

Reaction score
I'm looking for this figure as are probably many others. I have lots of figures loose and carded to trade so just let me know if anybody's willing.

Reaction score
Just found this set at the Kohls in Lake in the Hills, IL. The visor is the black one not the 2-tone version. Too bad the helmet is not removable, but the figure is impressive, none-the-less.

Reaction score
Anyone in northern NJ looking for this? The Kohls on Rt. 23 in Wayne has a ton along with the rest of the other new 2 Pks.
I love how Kohls charges $5 more than every other store and then the cashier points out that I saved 10%. Really? It was still $14 even with the “10% savings”. o_O

Reaction score
The Kohls close to me had both versions but it was about 7 of he black visor and only 3 of the corrected version. I picked up one of the corrected and left the others for he next guy.

Reaction score
Ones I found at Kohls have the variant mispainted helmet. All 10 or so they had werre the same.
Same thing for me. I bought one, just to finally have her. But as soon as I find a corrected paint figure, I'm getting it to replace this one.

Reaction score
I'm not collecting all of the Rebels figures by any means, but would definitely be onboard for the Sabine/Stormtrooper set if I could find this @ retail. Like the BF/JF-inspired helmet...

So, Thanks very much for the heads-up that this is being found at some Kohls - great to know.

I remember Kohls was the go-to place for some of the more HTF Saga Legends figures in the late 200X's. I specifically remember finding the re-issued SL TC-14 there - now that was a HTF figure....

Reaction score
Anyone find any at Kohls in southern California? No luck at the ones I've looked at. Thanks.

Reaction score
Anyone find any at Kohls in southern California? No luck at the ones I've looked at. Thanks.
I can't speak for S. Cal, but I've been in five different Kohl's stores in central Iowa in the last week, and the only Star Wars toys I've seen have been Jedi Force (Galactic heroes-type) and 12". I'm still hoping the Sabine two-pack will show up at some point...

Reaction score
I got excited when I swung by Kohl's and saw that nice mostly-full display tray of Mission Series wave 2. I got significantly less excited when I saw that the Sabine/Stormies had all been cherry picked, and everything else was still there.

Reaction score
I got excited when I swung by Kohl's and saw that nice mostly-full display tray of Mission Series wave 2. I got significantly less excited when I saw that the Sabine/Stormies had all been cherry picked, and everything else was still there.
That's because that two pack is by far the most popular. No one wants a Bossk with only 5 POA after the most current release. Biker Scout and Wicket are a nice nod to the old Kenner figures as well, but the rest of that line up is total crap. The Wookie 2 pack is just plain awful. I know the style is completely different than Rebels, but I can't bring myself to even consider buying those turds.

Reaction score
Yeah this is a great 2 pack. Anything with a Stormtrooper in it is a win but the fact it's Sabine makes it even better!

Reaction score
I have an extra of this pack up for trade, card has packing tape on it so would be best as an opener. Send me your "haves" list if you need it.

Reaction score
That is insane. Sheesh. At this rate, I may as well throw in the towel and pick one up on Ebay as well. I have never bought more than one of any particular item on HTS. Is there a quantity limit? If not, what is going to stop some folks from buying 10 or more at the discounted price (and free shipping), and scalping them on Ebay? :(
Well, I gave up. Just picked the Sabine pack up off of Ebay for $25+.

Reaction score
I picked this up at Kohls on Saturday for $14. Finding it in the wild was a win. My kids were psyched.

Reaction score
Because it's Hasbro. I think they worked a deal with Kohl's. This wave seems to be the only one showing up there, and has been very limited everywhere else. I've never seen Kohl's have such a large Star Wars presence before. Hasbro said they were trying other outlets to get product on shelves. So far between them and Walgreens, it seems to be working.

Reaction score
She'll be in a revision case later, I think.
At the latest in the fall Rebels line-up. People shouldn't really worry about getting her, because she'll be repacked. The only People that should worry are those that want her in that packaging.

Reaction score
I found a full tray of this wave this morning at a Kohl's store in central Iowa - I think they'd just been put out. The Sabines were about half and half on the helmet variations. I picked up a pack with the corrected helmet. :) They're $14.99 (not on sale today), but if you have Kohl's cash you can use it, and if you spend over $75, there's a coupon on the web page for 20% off your purchase.

Good luck to those still hunting!

Reaction score
Still have yet to find this set or any of her wave mates:( my nearest Khols' toy section is a disaster, it seriously looks like a tornado went right through it! Im going to run into a different Khols, its much newer & nicer than the other. maybe I'll get lucky, and not walk out empty handed. I would of really thought i would have found Sabine long before Hera, but I've seen that set 5 times now! Well, wish me luck!

Reaction score
I was in three different Kohl's stores today looking for a specific hoodie for my son. Two had the tray of this wave, but all the Sabine packs were gone at both stores. Crazy! The last store did not have the tray out at all. Not sure if they sold out entirely, or if they haven't gotten it, yet.

Reaction score
Aside from Kohls, what other stores are carrying this 2-pack?
I've checked 2 Kohls near me for the last 2 weeks, no SW figures so far.
I need Sabine!

Reaction score
After the Hera wave hit my area. I have not seen the Sabine wave for while. I have not seen any rebels stuff at our Kohls either.

Reaction score
This wave hit strangely. Targets got it around the first of February, but only one shipment. Here in Denver one case hit one store, and that was it. HTS then got this wave a couple times but not enough to keep Sabine there for more than a few minutes. Then Kohl's seems to have picked up this wave, but not every Kohl's, and without inside knowledge it seems random as to what parts of the country are getting it. Other than that, most of retail has moved on to the Hera wave which now can be found in abundance at the Big 3 and HTS. It's almost like the Sabine wave got skipped over. I wouldn't be surprised to see this wave hit places like Ross a year from now.

Reaction score
Yeah, it's ironic - but not at all surprising - that this Sabine two-pack is one of the few Rebels figures I want, and it's also one of the few sets that's quite HTF. I also want the JTG, which is another HTF figure.

I am actually looking forward to possibly quitting this hobby later this year, since I don't plan to collect many (if any) of TFA figures. I sick of "the hunt" for these toys....

Reaction score
I don't know why. According to Hasbro, female figure don't sell. So this set should be pegwarming about now... :confused:

Reaction score
I just got one through E-bay. Along with the Hera pack. Hasn't been anything new here since December. Ive had to buy most new things on-line. I miss the days when you could actually find the figure you wanted at retail.

Reaction score
I just got one through E-bay. Along with the Hera pack. Hasn't been anything new here since December. Ive had to buy most new things on-line. I miss the days when you could actually find the figure you wanted at retail.
I'm of the opinion that those days are well behind us. I haven't been able to find all of the figures I've wanted at retail since before TVC hit, i.e. around 2009-ish.

As far as female figures not selling, that's nonsense. Ever since I started collecting toys again when POTF2 hit in the mid '90's, female figures (SW & otherwise) have always been big sellers . Even the first dog-faced Princess Leia (1995) was extremely HTF for a long time, and that was a very ugly figure. Slave Leia (POTF2, 1997) was another big seller. And those are just some examples....

Reaction score
The old stereotype that female figures don't sell has been disproved countless times. Not only do most collectors appreciate the female figures, so do kids. Let's not forget that many fans and collectors of all ages are female too. The Rebels line has made it clear that females in new media sell very well - Sabine and Hera sell out, and the upcoming Ahsoka will undoubtedly do the same.