Sabine Wren Deluxe Mini Bust

Reaction score
#339 arrived the other day and I have to admit it looks really good in person! I’m displaying her with her helmet on, paint gun and dark saber. Glad I got her!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Still waiting on mine here in FL.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

It’s been about a week since I got mine... kinda surprised yours hasn’t shown up yet. I wonder if they sent it by boat so it had to go down through Central America to get to you?!

Reaction score
#58 showed up today ! Great looking bust with a few different/interesting pose possibilities. Looks good no matter how you display her. Who's gonna be next after Kanan ? Ezra or Zeb ?
f1a1f11463efbffc58a4aaa49909c5d3.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Are the blade and handle misaligned for everyone else? I've seen some other photos that seem the same so I'm unsure if this normal. IMG_7585.JPG

Reaction score
It’s been about a week since I got mine... kinda surprised yours hasn’t shown up yet. I wonder if they sent it by boat so it had to go down through Central America to get to you?!

funny similar shipping story. I wanted an older PS4 game for my buddy cause he threw out the disc. Needed it quickly and Gamestop no longer sold that game. Found one on eBay less than half an hour from where I lived and asked if I could pick up, they said no, had to ship because they didn't want to edit the auction. Ok, fine, it's 20 minutes away, how long could it take? The town they are in is also where the local UPS Warehouse is at. We live just outside of philly. Item was picked up in willow grove, scanned at willow grove UPS depot. Shipped to random New Jersey UPS facility. 5 days later. Scanned once again at Willow Grove UPS Facility, out for delivery a day later. Its almost like they wanted me to get my moneys worth for shipping. The game did not arrive in time for what it's intended use was. :(

Reaction score
Dang you've got the two most expensive busts suspended on glass cups! That's like $1,500 up in air.

Gotta agree. They sell leather/pleather risers for displaying collectibles and jewelry. Wood, too. Seems brave to put them on glasses with a small footprint like that.

Reaction score
They're more stable than they look. I've been using them for a long time now. No wobbles and nothing has ever fallen off of one. I have zero concerns. And I like how they look , for only costing a dollar each from Walmart or a Dollar store.

Reaction score
funny similar shipping story. I wanted an older PS4 game for my buddy cause he threw out the disc. Needed it quickly and Gamestop no longer sold that game. Found one on eBay less than half an hour from where I lived and asked if I could pick up, they said no, had to ship because they didn't want to edit the auction. Ok, fine, it's 20 minutes away, how long could it take? The town they are in is also where the local UPS Warehouse is at. We live just outside of philly. Item was picked up in willow grove, scanned at willow grove UPS depot. Shipped to random New Jersey UPS facility. 5 days later. Scanned once again at Willow Grove UPS Facility, out for delivery a day later. Its almost like they wanted me to get my moneys worth for shipping. The game did not arrive in time for what it's intended use was. :(

That sucks and is extremely frustrating! Sorry to hear that!

I grew up in Wilmington and love(d) all the Philly teams! I miss that area!

Reaction score
I’ve never used the tall ones, but I’ve been using the short ones as risers for 10 or 12 years now without any issues.

I’ve never used tall glasses like that before either, but I’ve been using other acrylic risers there are about that tall for years with no issues also.
63b71061b0254bf1afa8492a8b9fc955.jpg

7bee140cb93be3d3405db3395de0f534.jpg