Sabine Wren - Ahsoka#03

GNT

Reaction score
The Ahsoka show is coming in a few months time, no doubt we’ll be seeing a few 6” figures released for the show.

Please discuss the potential Sabine Wren 6” figure from the show here.
full

Pic added*

Last edited:
Sabine Wren from season 1 of Ahsoka. Code-named "Foster". She will be #03 in the Ahsoka sub-line and will be part of Wave 16 (?) along with Ahsoka Tano. Comes with removeable helmet, two WESTAR-35 blaster pistols & Ezra's lightsaber with modifications.

On shelf Fall 2023. MSRP is $24.99. Available for pre-order August 10th at 1pm ET at most major retailers.

Press Release

STAR WARS fans and collectors can imagine scenes from the STAR WARS galaxy with this premium 6-inch STAR WARS: THE BLACK SERIES SABINE WREN figure, inspired by the character’s appearance in STAR WARS: AHSOKA. Set after the fall of the Empire, AHSOKA follows former Jedi Knight Ahsoka Tano as she investigates an emerging threat to a vulnerable galaxy. Fans and collectors can display this fully articulated figure featuring premium detail and multiple points of articulation in their collection. Includes figure and 4 entertainment-inspired accessories including a helmet.

Press Images

Black-Series-Sabine-Wren-Ahsoka-Boxed-1-Resized.jpg
Black-Series-Sabine-Wren-Ahsoka-Boxed-2-Resized.jpg

Black-Series-Sabine-Wren-Ahsoka-Loose-1-Resized.jpg
Black-Series-Sabine-Wren-Ahsoka-Loose-2-Resized.jpg

Black-Series-Sabine-Wren-Ahsoka-Loose-3-Resized.jpg
Black-Series-Sabine-Wren-Ahsoka-Loose-4-Resized.jpg

Black-Series-Sabine-Wren-Ahsoka-Loose-5-Resized.jpg
Black-Series-Sabine-Wren-Ahsoka-Loose-6-Resized.jpg

Black-Series-Sabine-Wren-Ahsoka-Loose-7-Resized.jpg

HD Images

Spoiler:  
Black-Series-Sabine-Wren-Ahsoka-Boxed-1.jpg

Black-Series-Sabine-Wren-Ahsoka-Boxed-2.jpg

Black-Series-Sabine-Wren-Ahsoka-Loose-1.jpg

Black-Series-Sabine-Wren-Ahsoka-Loose-3.jpg

Black-Series-Sabine-Wren-Ahsoka-Loose-4.jpg

Black-Series-Sabine-Wren-Ahsoka-Loose-5.jpg

Black-Series-Sabine-Wren-Ahsoka-Loose-6.jpg

SDCC Images courtesy Toyark.

Black-Series-Sabine-Wren-Ahsoka-In-Hand-Loose-1.jpg

Last edited:
Looks good (like @SpectreOne I love this design), but the lack of thigh swivels does stand out to me, especially since the TVC version has them. Looks like she has boot swivel though.

Wait, what?!?!
I didn't even realize they were missing, though I had this nagging feeling that something was weird about Heras legs. And of course, she also has no tigh swivels. WTF, Hasbro?!

Will have to see the show, i don't know that' i'm feeling these live action versions over the already released animated versions.

Of course it is. They have already discharged the double-jointed knees. Tigh-swivels are next. Will save them some pennys.

Perhaps the elimination of double-jointed knees and elbows was a cost-cutting measure, but the new joints are an improvement in my book. Their range of motion is still good (for my needs, at any rate) and the lack of pins looks much, much better IMO.

Can't say the same about a lack of swivel thighs, unfortunately. I guess we'll have to wait until some more new molds are revealed to see if this is the new normal. If it is, I'll definitely be modding Sabine with some spare Bo legs I have as fodder.

I guess we'll have to wait until some more new molds are revealed to see if this is the new normal. If it is, I'll definitely be modding Sabine with some spare Bo legs I have as fodder.

Just look at The Adventure Series (Indiana Jones line). The tigh swivel has already been quitly dropped there. Marion from the first wave had one, Helena from Wave two doesnt anymore and Elsa and Renaldo from wave three also don't have one. Only the re-used legs have kept them. And that's the same team that does the Star Wars figures.

Just look at The Adventure Series (Indiana Jones line). The tigh swivel has already been quitly dropped there. Marion from the first wave had one, Helena from Wave two doesnt anymore and Elsa and Renaldo from wave three also don't have one. Only the re-used legs have kept them. And that's the same team that does the Star Wars figures.

I can definitely see the impulse to cost-cut in the Indy line, which, it seems to me, is of somewhat limited appeal. I mean, I like Indy as much the next late 70s/early 80s kid, but the designs don't exactly set my world on fire as far as toys go.

Still, you're likely right. Nonetheless I'm going to wait and see, living in (irrational?) hope until then. :)

Looks good (like @SpectreOne I love this design), but the lack of thigh swivels does stand out to me, especially since the TVC version has them. Looks like she has boot swivel though.
Dunno, to me it looks like there is some new kind of hip/leg articulation. Thighs still seem to turns outwards enough ( most noticable in the picture with the lightsaber ) and actually looks better to me as the swivel-break line no longer disturbs the sculpt.
Thigh-swivel ALWAYS bothered when you need it to pose and the seams of the pants no longer line up. ( and no one on earth is breaking the thigh bone to swivel the legs 🤪🤪) Same applies to biceps-swivel to me 😉

Just hope they come up with another one with casual gear and long hair somewhere down the line

Last edited:
I've sort of felt for awhile now that the thigh swivel isn't even needed since they got rid of double jointed knees. You couldnt swivel the leg at the knee before which is why the thigh cut was needed. It just feels a little redundant with the new knee style.

Sabine Wren from season 1 of Ahsoka. Code-named "Foster". She will be #03 in the Ahsoka sub-line and will be

Waaaaaiiiiit a minute !!

*Eagle-eye mode activated*

Your suggested numbering is only a guess, I guess 🤪

The artwork of any of the three figures does NOT line up with the others, so it looks like there is at least one character supposed to go between each of them 😉😉ahsoka spine.jpg

Ahsoka is confirmed to be #01 based on the display at SDCC, Sabine is confirmed by Eric to be #03 during the panel. Hera is the unknown for now. I have someone checking later.
Ah ok, well Hera doesn´t fit after Sabine either, so she must be at least #5
My guess, between each one will be one of the badies ( Baylan, Shin, Thrawn ) I bet they will show them at upcoming Pulse Con in a few weeks.

It LOOKS like she could pull off any pose, so it probably won't be a huge deal. I wonder if she has either the Y jointed hips OR drop-down hips. Those are starting to become more common in Marvel Legends too now.

Pre-Order Links

Sabine Wren @ Amazon

International Links

Sabine Wren @ Amazon Canada

Last edited:
I caved and pre-ordered it from Pulse. I missed out on the original Sabine, so hopefully I'll like this one. Can't have enough mandos.

Not bad.

Four accessories (five if you separate the lightsabre) and more than 4 paint apps. Isn't that a deluxe these days?
I feel like the Disney+ show lines get a little extra boost - could be part of the licensing deal, frankly.

Back